POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol wtf. Talk about some deplorable people truly just hoping to find something to spark the tinder for a riot.

Guess its harder without Twitter aiding their cause anymore. Turns out organically its really hard to make people riot even when everyone wants it to happen.

Last time there was bad news for Walz, libs bizarrely found an old high school picture of JD Vance to say he was weird.

Walz had another bad night...I wonder what story libs will be running with today:

GVKFzXRaEAAOHAq

So correct me if I'm wrong because I only saw the first two paragraphs. Where the 4 people with firsthand knowledge of the event eventually named in that article? Where there named people that disagreed with the statements in that article? Is the author of that article a democrat/Obama fan boy? Within 5 minutes of searching I got the answer to those questions.

So I lose all respect and credibility because I don't just go along with some partisan hit peace that might be full of lies and political motives? Hell I don't do that when it's something written about politicians I don't agree with. I actually do a little bit of research to find out if a story is totally true before I make a judgement.

Now tell me you have TDS without actually telling me you have TDS.
He/she/it can't spell TDS much less know whether he/she/it has it or not.

She is looking down a lot. Notes?

Guys, I have to confess something. I bought into the idea that Kamala was incompetent and "stupid" and unpopular, but I really didn't think she was truly stupid until that interview last night. Honestly at this point I have to conclude that she truly DID blow her way to the "top" of her profession. I doubt she actually even passed the bar. She can't even memorize talking points. She is a total IDIOT. She got the questions from CNN in advance, brought written notes, brought Tim Jong Walz with her for support, and she still tanked the interview. She's a MORON.

CNN is doing her a disservice by not grilling her. She will get destroyed by Trump in their debate. And she'll back out of the other two. You hear that, TROLLS? She's going to QUIT the other debates!

Last edited:
Trump’s last four interviews:

-57 minutes (Dr. Phil)
-57 minutes (Theo Von)
-2 hours and 3 minutes (Elon Musk)
-1 hour and 11 minutes (Shawn Ryan)

Kamala’s first interview in 40 days as the Democrat nominee:

18 minutes, edited, no transcript, and with a chaperone.

Harris has a tattoo behind her ear...."Inflate to 32 psi"

Agreed. This has me rethinking my support for Trump.

Are you guys taking issue with the government mandating coverage for any procedures? Or IVF specifically?

I don’t think government should be as involved in healthcare as it is. Certainly don’t think there should be “insurance” coverage for elective procedures.

But if the government is going to incentivize anything, helping the population grow organically, with children conceived by people willing to stick to all the vitamin and shot regimes, and go through the IVF process seems like a net positive for society.

Could always vote democrat, probably end up with the same IVF result once Kamabla copies the policy, with the added benefit of federal “protection” of abortion up until the baby dies on its own after delivery.

Waltz’s answer to his lie about carrying weapons in war is even more nonsensical and ridiculous after watching the video than it was when I read the excerpt about grammar.

“You said you carried weapons in war”

“Well school shootings. My wife thinks I’m dumb. School shootings and grammar.”

Trump hasn’t shown the discipline to be able to surgically dismantle Kamabla in a debate (though muted mics so they can speak uninterrupted is the worst idea the democrats ever had), but JD Vance is going to destroy Wald. The moderators are going to have a hell of a time trying to save him.

Lol wtf. Talk about some deplorable people truly just hoping to find something to spark the tinder for a riot.

Guess its harder without Twitter aiding their cause anymore. Turns out organically its really hard to make people riot even when everyone wants it to happen.

After that hard-hitting news, what's next for AP?

"The tragic saga of criminals prosecuted at higher rates than law abiding citizens."

"How water became unfairly labeled as 'wet' by conservatives."

"Why do white people eat fried chicken? The silent racism of caucasians eating KFC."

"Growing tension in Chicago African-American gang community. Striking a balance between being seen as 'not black enough' and not being targeted by police after taking part in a drive by shooting."

Who is the f***ing President?

It's not Biden.

Kamala reads what is written for her.

Obviously it's Obama with a side order of George Soros. Obama should be thrown in prison for breaking the two-term rule.

I was just about to say that, I'm not sure why more Republicans aren't making a bigger issue/making more noise about this. His handlers could get Biden to sign anything right now. He is basically like putting a piece of paper in front of a 90 year Alzheimer's patient at this point.

I think Biden will step aside in November if Kamala wins, but if Trump wins that corpse will be president till the next inauguration.

(And our media of course is playing right along. CNN had a calendar marking of 4 weeks or something when Melania wasn't seen during the Trump presidency. He is supposedly the f-cking president and the media doesn't care as much as 'Where is Melania?')

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT