POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and has former members of the opposition siding with him.
There are plenty of "former member of the opposition siding with" Kamala rather than with Trump this time. That's the reason she has a chance at all, so many usual R voters don't like Trump. This is a case of the bubbles doing their work, feeding both sides the feel-good turncoat stories they want. You realize that when you see them about RINOs going Dem, but then eat them up like candy about DINOs going Trump.

Last edited:
Dion is right about the DNC. It's their right to not have an actual primary if they don't want to. And they clearly DON'T want to, because I don't remember the last one they had. I guess it would be Obama's first campaign, right?

Reporters once asked Joe Frazier (from South Carolina) when he decided to go north. (Philly). "As soon as I discovered there was someplace that wasn't South."

People latched on as soon as Biden dropped out. There wasn't time to go through an entire primary season. It takes months and months to set up elections. Sorry if you're offended by the exigencies of time. [You're not really offended. You just play one on TV.]
LOL.. nobody "latched on" until Obama gave the green light and their media overlords started pumping out straight up North Korea level Propaganda glorifying her.

There are plenty of "former member of the opposition siding with" Kamala than with Trump this time. That's the reason she has a chance at all, so many usual R voters don't like Trump. This is a case of the bubbles doing their work, feeding both sides the feel-good turncoat stories they want. You realize that when you see them about RINOs going Dem, but then eat them up like candy about DINOs going Trump.

Obviously you don’t understand why there’s a difference between blood thirsty big government warmonger republicans supporting Kamala, and independent thinking freedom valuing former democrats supporting trump.

No one supporting Kamala was ever on the “other side” regardless of the letter they put next to their name.

Choice is clear at this point.

Corporate censorship big government war mongering freedom hating people vote Kamala, whether R or D.

Those that value freedom and the values our country was founded on vote Trump.

Yeah, but he would be a good Hitler.
I wish you were just a troll and Americans weren't this stupid. But I know they are. You are anti-American. You do not have our best interest or foundational ideas at heart. Like I said in my very first response to you because I nailed exactly who you were then, our country would be much better off without you and people like you. This is why America is so divided. Because under all the red, white, and blue Trump riding a T-Rex crap is naked Nazi authoritarianism.
Anti-American scum? I am pro American, you are the communist. Trump is as pro American in ALL things as you can possibly get. That is what I am for, how does that make me anti-American? Trump is a once in a lifetime guy and EVERYTHING he does is for what is BEST for ALL Americans and the country. He is the toughest leader in the world. That combination is what EVERY true American wants in a President. Get on board my man/woman, and see the light. Let's MAGA!
No, you're anti-America and all of its foundational ideas. You should leave and find somewhere more suited to your dictatorial tastes. Like Hungary. (that's what y'all always say, right?)

The GOP plan is to not report the vote so that the election will be thrown to the House. That's the plan this year. That was what 2020 and Jan 6 was all about. They are spreading this crap all over the country because they can count noses and know they're going to lose the vote.

So, don't spread phony outrage. Ignoring the vote has always been the Republican plan. Why do you think Trump's playing golf?
If the states that vote Dim report & are the majority of EV's, what the Pubs do is immaterial.

Last edited:
Lox, and the rest of the Democrats, talking about the exigencies of time. LOL

This entire timeline was planned out years ago. For a very good reason. "Things happened that were beyond our control, and we took the necessary steps." Hahaha

Hey, I say, "Well planned. It was a stroke of genius. Honestly." But don't try and act like it took you by suprise. Own it. People would respect you more if you did.

He'd need all three of AZ, NC, , and VA if he loses PA. He IS still leading in PA. Although, if Harris loses VA, she's in for a really rough night, IMO.

Although, I still believe that he's going to flip Wisconsin.

(corrected to remove NV)
I hear she had a lot of rough nights with Willie Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
GA, PA, and NC gets him 270. No matter what happens in AZ, NV, MN, MI, WI, and VA

Win the states the he's safe in, and get those three. That's his easiest path to the WH. Even if he were to lose Maine outright, he'd still be at 269 and win. Now, if he wins GA, NV, AZ, NC, and ANY Rust belt state, he's in. He's got a lot of paths to 270.
What's with counting EV's now? Everyone here was saying 100+ EV win a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Lox, and the rest of the Democrats, talking about the exigencies of time. LOL

This entire timeline was planned out years ago. For a very good reason. "Things happened that were beyond our control, and we took the necessary steps." Hahaha

Hey, I say, "Well planned. It was a stroke of genius. Honestly." But don't try and act like it took you by suprise. Own it. People would respect you more if you did.
The proof is in the Dem convention being a month later than usual as well as having a debate before the conventions.
When have the conventions not been almost back to back?

Ask yourself this: Why is it, that the Democrat Party can so easily manipulate the "primary" process with little to no backlash? In fact, the majority of the Democrat voters REVEL in the fact that their party is there to "make the tough decisions for them".

Think about what that "says" about the average "Democrat voter" LOL...

Last edited:
Since nobody anywhere, not even his kids would say crap like this, I was baffled by it. Then, like Buffalo Bob on the Howdy Doody Show (ask your grandparents), the light went on. You got this from ChatGPT.
No, he’s just crazy. That poster is an anti-American monarchist. Spends every day of his life polishing the boot.

The only way the election is going to be secure is 1) if the NG is checking IDs, citizenship, and signatures against voter rolls and IDs, 2) there are equal numbers of conservative and liberal observers at every polling place and counting center, and 3) all polling places have both manually completed and electronic ballots so that 4) voters can check their electronic votes online for a minimum of 6m after the polls to verify their votes were not changed in the process.
Those requirements make it easy to claim any election is fraud as all those things will never be approved & funded. Also means we've never had a secure election & thus a valid government.

What's with counting EV's now? Everyone here was saying 100+ EV win a few weeks ago.

I don't think I brought it up, but hey, when it comes to playing with numbers, one thing is for sure; I'll still be doing it, look up, and everyone has left the room. LOL

Reactions: vhcat70
Trump can't even honor the dead without the media and never-Trumpers trying to make it a scandal.
A pox on all of them.

Those requirements make it easy to claim any election is fraud as all those things will never be approved & funded. Also means we've never had a secure election & thus a valid government.
You must admit though, there are things we could do to make the process more trustworthy and transparent. Not suing to keep dead people on the voter rolls, for example. Things like that, tell me that the government isn't really INTERESTED in making a good faith effort to hold a valid election. I mean, what else am I SUPPOSED to think? I surely don't deserve to be branded a kook or consipiracy theorist, when they won't put any effort into something as simple as cleaning up the voter rolls. On the contrary, they fight AGAINST doing so. It makes my case pretty strong when they do that.

Last edited:
When did the people "decide they want Kamala more than Biden". They were told that was their option, so get behind her or else.
Bull. Public opinion is the reason Biden got dumped. If he had been leading by 10% in the polls would they have dropped him? Of course not, they’d have rigged him up with strings and Weekend at Bernied him until he won. Switching candidates was the people’s will. That had to pressure the old stubborn candidate.

• Haha
Reactions: trueblujr2
Of course I'm serious. There are a lot of stupid people in this country. Enough to legitimately vote Kamala in.

Even if there IS cheating. The message is never going to be framed in a positive way. The political right needs to to learn how to play the game or shut up about. I'm completely serious here. Let's say it's ALL true, and that Trump DID win the 2020 election. You're never going to even get a fair shake to prove it. It's better to learn the game. The Republicans learned a lot from 2020, and it's showing in the registration numbers. They have registered far more voters in crucial swing states than the Democrats have, and that's a good start. By continuing to harp on "cheating", even if it's true, in the minds of the press manipulated dummies, the right looks wacky. Not saying it's right, just saying it is SO.

Conservatives like to say things like, "Liberals whine about circumstances, Conservatives DO something about it." Well, constantly complaining about the press, and vote counting come across like whining. Get out, and vote harvest like there is no tomorrow. Outwork them. If ballot flooding IS going on, then get with the program.
HK, cheating is MAGA's all-encompassing out when the vote doesn't go their way. Comes up 10X+ times a day on here as if it's a new thought. Gives them comfort. When they win you never hear a word about it.

Yeha, it's a losing issue, and a lost cause.

You can't just point to all the various discrepancies and inconsistencies, all the obvious avenues for fraud with mail-in voting. You have to be able to clearly and unequvoically prove sufficient fraud to affect the outcome, well beyond a reasonable doubt.

Otherwise you jsut look like a sore loser. The media says, "look they counted the votes twice!" And in the minds of average navie joe, that's good enough.
Excellent post.

Don't get on anything but Cats Pause. Knew this would raise some hairs. Too much arguing with true communists that does not represent America. Let us start talking radical right for a while so you can see how we look at you.
Don’t worry. Those of us with our eyes open always knew what y’all were. Occasionally one of y’all gins up the courage to say out loud like this.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
If gop had any leadership theyd be constantly searching for governor candidates in these states and willing to spend a fortune on them. Stop the cheat and let the will of actual voters move forward.
Let's see. Pub Gov. in GA & Trump backed Kari Lake. Why didn't Trump pick a winner in NC and NV? Because he's not a leader?

Bull. Public opinion is the reason Biden got dumped. If he had been leading by 10% in the polls would they have dropped him? Of course not, they’d have rigged him up with strings and Weekend at Bernied him until he won. Switching candidates was the people’s will. That had to pressure the old stubborn candidate.

The level of ignorance you have on this topic is really amazing, or you simply have a lot of blind faith.

You do know that Biden hasn't been calling the shots for well over a year or more, right?

Biden’s lifespan is being determined 100% by internal democrat polling at this point. If the polls shift towards Trump (to the extent cheating would be too obvious), they’ll make a play for public sympathy and/or to push off the election.
A few days/week back you said you didn't pay attention to polls.

What are you even arguing?

Everyone knows the democrats pulled Biden because he was mentally incompetent and couldn’t hide it from the public any longer.

They didn’t put Kamala in because it was the will of the people, they put her in because they could come up with an argument allowing her to steal Biden’s campaign money and because they couldn’t suffer the party infighting that would result from skipping over the DEI hire in favor or someone with competence.

You're supporting the will of the democrat elite, not the other way at around. No matter what you tell yourself.

I an honestly not sure we have, at least in the last 20-25 years. If one admits there is some level of cheating going on, but not enough to effect the outcome of an election (which you have stated in the past) then why cheat if you aren’t going to expand your cheating efforts to ensure you do in fact win. I’m under no delusion that every single Republican vote is legitimate but the democrats have expanded their cheating efforts to overtake the White House. They tried in 2016 but underestimated the support for Trump. They were not caught off guard in 2020 and they won’t be caught off guard this time around either. They just need to get Kamala so far and their machine will take over from there.

Reactions: trueblujr2
A few days/week back you said you didn't pay attention to polls.

When have I ever given any indication that I give a shit about the polls?

I’ve said campaigns do polling. It matters to them for strategy. That includes offing Biden. Media polling is 100% about telling you what to think. I don’t look at any polling.

There are plenty of "former member of the opposition siding with" Kamala rather than with Trump this time. That's the reason she has a chance at all, so many usual R voters don't like Trump. This is a case of the bubbles doing their work, feeding both sides the feel-good turncoat stories they want. You realize that when you see them about RINOs going Dem, but then eat them up like candy about DINOs going Trump.

Yes. Like the guy with 133 blog followers who spoke at the dnc.

The only reason she has a chance is because some will stay home because of Trump and the loyal NPCs will walk across lava to vote against him. That gets it close enough to unleash the cheat.

Anyone else would be so far ahead they couldn't cheat enough to win.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Dion is right about the DNC. It's their right to not have an actual primary if they don't want to. And they clearly DON'T want to, because I don't remember the last one they had. I guess it would be Obama's first campaign, right?
Primaries are terrible. Parties shouldn't have this much power in our system. We're a representative democracy where we vote for representatives, not parties. It's just more ways for elites to have control over the people. Ranked Choice Voting, put all the candidates on the ballot and rank them. If someone wants to put an R or D by their name as shorthand for their positions, fine. But the Republican and Democratic Parties should not control who can even be on that ballot. You see shenanigans with it every cycle, just look at RFK this time.

I wish you were just a troll and Americans weren't this stupid. But I know they are. You are anti-American. You do not have our best interest or foundational ideas at heart. Like I said in my very first response to you because I nailed exactly who you were then, our country would be much better off without you and people like you. This is why America is so divided. Because under all the red, white, and blue Trump riding a T-Rex crap is naked Nazi authoritarianism.

No, you're anti-America and all of its foundational ideas. You should leave and find somewhere more suited to your dictatorial tastes. Like Hungary. (that's what y'all always say, right?)
You are not very nice. Surely you see that I am just kidding about more than eight years. And Trump is ALL about America just like me. It's the communists trying to change our way of life and puts illegals before poor needy Americans just for votes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT