POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of dumb.... Do you all know how dumb you sound every time you clowns say the economy is terrible?

Do you know how dumb you sound when you say the guy charging $60 for a Bible.... $100 for a picture book .... and $300 dollars for a pair of cheap sneakers is gonna bring down inflation? 😂

lol

Kamala Harris isn’t even dumb enough to run on the economy.

You gave money to Nikki Haley and didn’t even get a pair of socks.

Yeah.... This economy is killing us. 😂😂

Another RECORD stock market day.

Super low unemployment.
As of August 21, 2024, the seasonally-adjusted unemployment rate in the United States was 4.3% in July 2024.

Booming GDP.

Consumer spending up.
In July 2024, consumer spending in the United States increased, with retail sales rising 1% compared to expectations.

Inflation dropping.

And you clowns wanna put an idiot in charge of inflation that's charging $59 for a Bible, $99 for a picture book and $300 dollars for a cheap pair of high tops. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s killing me you shit for brains asshole. My income has declined by 85% under this shit administration. The last two years I have done nothing but live off the money I saved up while Trump was president.

Trump negotiated the initial withdrawal deal with the Taliban... Not Biden.
Do you really believe Biden was involved in the nuts/bolts of how to withdraw the troops??
I have no doubt that Biden asked the military to withdraw the troops because Trump set that in motion with his signed deal with the Taliban. But I doubt he was the planner of how to withdraw.
It was obviously a F up, and the buck stops with the President. So Biden should get some heat for how it went down. But Trump set it in motion and it most likely would have been an issue under him as well.
At the end of the day, there would be more deaths had Biden left our troops there.
TDS

Biden followed Trump's withdrawal plan. Trump had been warned that his plan was catastrophic. Everyone at State and in the military warned him what would happen, but there's only Trump's Way with him. That's what he does with everything. He pretends to genius when things go well and betrayal by others when they go bad.

“Biden was only following Trumps plan” is the most retarded thing out of all the retarded things lefties say.

No one with a functioning brain would repeat that stupid shit.

Speaking of dumb.... Do you all know how dumb you sound every time you clowns say the economy is terrible?

Do you know how dumb you sound when you say the guy charging $60 for a Bible.... $100 for a picture book .... and $300 dollars for a pair of cheap sneakers is gonna bring down inflation? 😂
TDS

That's not a very big impact with his dwindled level of support. I think the support he had already lost mainly went to Harris & is why she's gotten close to Trump.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Biden followed Trump's withdrawal plan. Trump had been warned that his plan was catastrophic. Everyone at State and in the military warned him what would happen, but there's only Trump's Way with him. That's what he does with everything. He pretends to genius when things go well and betrayal by others when they go bad.
Wow.... I can't believe you actually took the time to type this.
Yea, like Biden has followed so many other Trump plans.
Wow

Obama said... so it must be true.

Colbert and Maddow said.... so it must be true.

FBI said... so it must be true.

CIA said... so it must be true.

Obama, Colbert, and Maddow were wrong... yet both things must still be true.

FBI AND CIA admit to LYING to the people, the press, and the courts... yet both the lie and the admission must both be true and trustworthy.

Biden said.... So it must be true.

CNN said... So it must be true.

Harris said... So it must be true.

Biden contradicts words with actions.... but both things must still be true.

CNN contradicts words with retractions.... but both things must still be true.

Harris contradicts words with flip flops.... but both things must still be true.

Definitely could possibly be starting to see a pattern emerge... but not sure JUST yet. Maybe if .....

Last edited:
That all you got? Pearls? How many feds were in the crowd inciting the riot? The ONE riot the right was involved with ... it is SO RARE that there is a date ASSociated with it. Compare that to the number of riots conducted by the left. You'd have .... J1, J2, J3, J4 ... D25, D26, D27, D28, D29, D30, D31.

But go "protect yo fweedumb" and keep parroting the talking points. Slurp...
Better watch how you quote libs, lest Dion get offended.

Reactions: SDC888

Of course anyone with assets isn't as affected by inflation. That's what inflation means.

That's worse than DIon's "marx is a pillar of economics" when an actual pillar of economics, Keynes, proclaims it unscientific and obsolete gobbledygook.

No, you live in the greatest economy and time ever. It's never been easier. Imagine how much better it would be if you fools weren't retarding it with so much waste and corruption?

Wow.... I can't believe you actually took the time to type this.
Yea, like Biden has followed so many other Trump plans.
Wow
You spent a lot of time to state very little. Are you acknowledging that Trump's plan was a disaster-waiting-to-happen? Or are you suggesting that Biden lacked the bag of magic pixie dust that Trump would have used to prevent the disaster?

"What many people still believe"?
"What many people say they still believe".

Yes. People are cooperating with the lie. We saw the clip where Trump acknowledged he lost.

Since nobody anywhere, not even his kids would say crap like this, I was baffled by it. Then, like Buffalo Bob on the Howdy Doody Show (ask your grandparents), the light went on. You got this from ChatGPT.
Don't get on anything but Cats Pause. Knew this would raise some hairs. Too much arguing with true communists that does not represent America. Let us start talking radical right for a while so you can see how we look at you.

• Love
Reactions: TPush
Yeah.... This economy is killing us. 😂😂

Another RECORD stock market day.

Super low unemployment.
As of August 21, 2024, the seasonally-adjusted unemployment rate in the United States was 4.3% in July 2024.

Booming GDP.

Consumer spending up.
In July 2024, consumer spending in the United States increased, with retail sales rising 1% compared to expectations.

Inflation dropping.

And you clowns wanna put an idiot in charge of inflation that's charging $59 for a Bible, $99 for a picture book and $300 dollars for a cheap pair of high tops. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes. Inflation is wonderful. Just look at those gleeful German children playing with cash like it’s a disposable toy.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
You spent a lot of time to state very little. Are you acknowledging that Trump's plan was a disaster-waiting-to-happen? Or are you suggesting that Biden lacked the bag of magic pixie dust that Trump would have used to prevent the disaster?
I am acknowledging that Biden stopped by EO just about everything he could to change what Trump did. But because there was a Trump plan before Biden became president, Trump gets the blame on 13 deaths?
Come on man, read what you type before you hit the button that says POST REPLY.

Can any Lib on here please explain why dead people or people who are no longer residents should be left on a voter roll? Can any Lib on here give me a valid reason why voter rolls should not be purged of anyone who isn't legally allowed to vote in that jurisdiction?

Not to speak for them, but I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that NO, they cannot explain that. Because it's, well, inexplicable by it's very nature. Much like their political views.

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Nicole Shanahan on Today’s Democrat Party: “I’m Shocked. I’m Saddened. I’m Worried for Them – They’ve Lost Their Soul” (VIDEO)
Trump's chief skill is finding how much someone is willing to sell out for. RFKJr''s? Being part of the transition team. If the stakes were smaller, it would be funny instead of pathetic.

The family tradition was impossible to live up to. Then, he lost his father early. His mis-spent youth precluded political office. Then, he made his living stirring up anxieties on the lecture circuit. This is obviously his last chance to do something big.

Trump negotiated the initial withdrawal deal with the Taliban... Not Biden.
Do you really believe Biden was involved in the nuts/bolts of how to withdraw the troops??
I have no doubt that Biden asked the military to withdraw the troops because Trump set that in motion with his signed deal with the Taliban. But I doubt he was the planner of how to withdraw.
It was obviously a F up, and the buck stops with the President. So Biden should get some heat for how it went down. But Trump set it in motion and it most likely would have been an issue under him as well.
At the end of the day, there would be more deaths had Biden left our troops there.
Learn “conditions-based withdrawal”. If you really think Biden couldn’t have done anything about the withdrawal date as POTUS, then you are hopelessly confused and I can’t help you.

It’s killing me you shit for brains asshole. My income has declined by 85% under this shit administration. The last two years I have done nothing but live off the money I saved up while Trump was president.

Remember, you're talking to a government employee "lifer", that depends on that nipple for every cent he gets.

Trump's chief skill is finding how much someone is willing to sell out for. RFKJr''s? Being part of the transition team. If the stakes were smaller, it would be funny instead of pathetic.

The family tradition was impossible to live up to. Then, he lost his father early. His mis-spent youth precluded political office. Then, he made his living stirring up anxieties on the lecture circuit. This is obviously his last chance to do something big.
Lox's chief skill is his ability get lost in the weeds, when the issue is more complicated than, what color is the sky, or which weighs more? a ton of feathers, or a ton of bricks? He and KAB make sam look like Aristotle.

I am acknowledging that Biden stopped by EO just about everything he could to change what Trump did. But because there was a Trump plan before Biden became president, Trump gets the blame on 13 deaths?
Come on man, read what you type before you hit the button that says POST REPLY.
Quite a few more than 13 soldiers died on his watch. There are charts out of American deaths in Afghanistan. Trump's claim of 0 is a lie.

American Casualties in Afghanistan

Here's someone who puts things in context:

Let's Talk About Trump's Withdrawal Claims

Lox is too stupid to realize those numbers make his argument worse, rather than help him. LOL

You can't make it up. (He won't respond to me because he got thumped on the nose, Day one, so he's gun shy. I still respond to him, in case he hasn't actually blocked me.)

Reactions: trueblujr2
Of course the lefties are defending the Biden-Harris Afghanistan debacle. They’re also defending a VP candidate who repeatedly lied about serving in combat, going so far as to lie about being at an airbase in the wrong country.

Will be funny to see if there will be a single issue in this entire election season dumbasses like Dreadlox and sambowieshin don’t bend over backwards to make excuses for.

Reactions: cole854
When did the people "decide they want Kamala more than Biden". They were told that was their option, so get behind her or else.
Reporters once asked Joe Frazier (from South Carolina) when he decided to go north. (Philly). "As soon as I discovered there was someplace that wasn't South."

People latched on as soon as Biden dropped out. There wasn't time to go through an entire primary season. It takes months and months to set up elections. Sorry if you're offended by the exigencies of time. [You're not really offended. You just play one on TV.]

LOL that's because Joe is basically dead man walking. Literally. You think that's some sort of compliment? Kamala is the LEAST popular choice in the last two Democrat primary elections. All of her so-called "popularity" is media-driven and manufactured. YOU don't even like her. What, you supporting a border wall now? "Will of the people?" How many "people" voted for her in the primary this election? "The voters?" Who, exactly? NOBODY voted for her this election. You guys are an absolute JOKE. "Them's the rules?" Bandwagon fallacy.
You can't have a bandwagon fallacy when talking about democracy lol. That's literally what it is, formalized gauging of public opinion. You spit out these cliches without having any idea what they mean. It's hilarious.

Biden had been POTUS for 8 months when the 13 soldiers died. 8 months. This is entirely on him and Kamala's incompetence as they were sitting ducks.

Let’s say, hypothetically, Trump struck a deal with the Taliban to abandon multiple airbases in Afghanistan, give them billions of dollars in equipment, and sacrifice all the afghan people who’d helped the United States over the years.

Why didn’t Biden, as commander in chief of the United States military, say that’s the dumbest goddam thing I’ve ever heard, no one in the world would be dumb enough to go through with that stupid plan?

Biden overturned Trump’s border policy. His DOJ went after Trump, which was certainly not a Trump policy. His regulatory agencies all pivoted to anti-American policies.

So why is it, if Trump had this disastrous plan in place, the one issue where Biden has complete control as CiC, he couldn’t pivot like everywhere else in his admin? Did he have to keep his promise to the Taliban (months after he broke his campaign promise to the American people to give them more stimulus check, among other things)?

Really, it may be the most retarded talking point these idiot lefties parrot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT