POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve called you on it before but you’re anti-American scum. Openly pining for a ruler. Disgusting and you should be ashamed. Against every one of our founding values.
Anti-American scum? I am pro American, you are the communist. Trump is as pro American in ALL things as you can possibly get. That is what I am for, how does that make me anti-American? Trump is a once in a lifetime guy and EVERYTHING he does is for what is BEST for ALL Americans and the country. He is the toughest leader in the world. That combination is what EVERY true American wants in a President. Get on board my man/woman, and see the light. Let's MAGA!

I think you're being too kind by couching it as perspective. I think shes just fos and will say anything to get her shadow bosses elected.

Did she even say she supports the wall? I thought her campaign expressed support for that shitty border bill, which would have apparently included funding for a wall.

Obviously she had no idea what was in the bill, just like the lefties here who champion it as the greatest piece of legislation in history have no idea what was in it.

And you clowns wanna put an idiot in charge of inflation that's charging $59 for a Bible, $99 for a picture book and $300 dollars for a cheap pair of high tops. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
TDS
Gonna start pointing it out for you.
Just trying to help.

Reactions: Girthang
Did she even say she supports the wall? I thought her campaign expressed support for that shitty border bill, which would have apparently included funding for a wall.

Obviously she had no idea what was in the bill, just like the lefties here who champion it as the greatest piece of legislation in history have no idea what was in it.

Correct its in the bill she now supports. You're probably right that she is just for whatever is polling well. Just surprised the audacity of her puppet masters to make that move. I guess its easier when the press wont ask any questions.

So Trump lost more military service personel in Afghanistan than Biden but he had nothing to do with any of it..... Biden has less deaths on his watch in Afghanistan but they are All his fault.
Yeah, makes perfect sense in clown land. 🤡
Btw... You are wrong again as always.
Do you know how dumb you sound here? Biden pulled all of our troops out of Bagram at the very beginning of his presidency, which was a key military installation that would have kept Al-Qaeda and Iran in check, and left nearly $80 billion dollars worth of equipment. Remember the 13 dead due to the disastrous pullout, which Biden was too busy to attend the memorial recently.

So a president keeps troops in Afghanistan during his whole term and would have had a conditions-based withdrawal, and the dementia patient pulled troops out in one of his first official acts, yet you’re bragging about less deaths?🤡🤡

Edit: Forgot to mention another Biden/Harris legacy will be that the Taliban now has the one of the largest air forces in the world (top 25, iirc)

This is the kind of stuff that has been going on in France for the last year. It's getting worse and worse and more brazen. Europe is going to have to do something or just surrender to Islam.
That's the whole point. Get them to surrender to Islam. and that will rear it's ugly head over here sooner rather than later if Commiela is elected. This is the Globalist agenda in action. The entirety of Western civilization is under attack.

I'm sure the pilot program will be a wild success:

From the article:

Criminals opened fire on at least 134 police officers during routine traffic stops from 2021 through 2023, federal data show. Now, an equity commission convened by the Biden-Harris administration wants to spend $20 million on a pilot program that would deploy unarmed cops to conduct traffic enforcement.

The Advisory Committee on Transportation Equity, an Obama-era body revived by Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg last year, said in a report released this month that cops don’t need to carry guns or tasers with them when out on the streets enforcing traffic laws.
The commission, whose membership includes an activist who once said cars perpetuate "systemic racism," urged the federal government to spend $20 million developing a pilot program to "test the use of non-lethal, perhaps non-police traffic enforcement."
Can somebody explain to me in logical terms , why it COSTS $20 million dollars to tell cops to take their guns and holsters off their belt?

Yeah, but he would be a good Hitler. Putting Americans first to live the best lives they could possibly live. No doubt about it. He doesn't 'use' his people he 'works' for them in all things. No wars, no worry about safety like it is today, no high prices, no illegals taking Americans benefits, no teachers sex changing little kids and the list goes on and on. When you have a good thing going, ride it. No gambling of getting communist like Harris or Walz.
The FBI planted the documents and he wants them back.

Pubs tried to get 56000 dead people kicked off the voter rolls and dems fought it in court. The judge ruled that dead people couldn't be removed. But Dore said that Pubs over state illegal voting. LOL.
Can any Lib on here please explain why dead people or people who are no longer residents should be left on a voter roll? Can any Lib on here give me a valid reason why voter rolls should not be purged of anyone who isn't legally allowed to vote in that jurisdiction?

Navy rank - and it's appearance on their uniforms

Is bewildering =

Do they still have the denim bell bottoms with their last name stitched across their ass?
Saw a Naval Officer at the Bats game the other day in full Uniform. He was a big dude too, healthy big. but yeah that is definitely the gayest uniform of all the Military branches.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
If there is cheating, there is cheating. I'm going on the assumption that only valid votes are counted. If that is the case, I like Trump's chances over Kamala's. There is nothing I can do about the other. But, it's not out of the question that Kamala can win in a fair election.

Like I've said before though, there are a lot of things the Federal Government could do, to restore faith in the process, and they seem very reticent to do so. That's a bad look, and leads to a lot of the tension.
I don’t think she can win a fair election nor does her party. That’s why she, like Biden, is being kept hidden away. She probably has around 55 million votes for certain. They are hoping to squeeze out another 7-10 million legitimately but I do think they are prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure she gets enough votes to win just as they did Biden, Biden was helped with at least 10-15 million fabricated votes in my strong opinion, he was not duly elected, nor will Kamala be but she will end up winning. They will not give up power. Unfortunately I don’t think we can take our country back at the polls, it will have to be by force and that would not be good for anyone. Personally I think our country is already toast.

Do you know how dumb you sound here? Biden pulled all of our troops out of Bagram at the very beginning of his presidency, which was a key military installation that would have kept Al-Qaeda and Iran in check, and left nearly $80 billion dollars worth of equipment. Remember the 13 dead due to the disastrous pullout, which Biden was too busy to attend the memorial recently.

So a president keeps troops in Afghanistan during his whole term and would have had a conditions-based withdrawal, and the dementia patient pulled troops out in one of his first official acts, yet you’re bragging about less deaths?🤡🤡

Edit: Forgot to mention another Biden/Harris legacy will be that the Taliban now has the one of the largest air forces in the world (top 25, iirc)
Trump negotiated the initial withdrawal deal with the Taliban... Not Biden.
Do you really believe Biden was involved in the nuts/bolts of how to withdraw the troops??
I have no doubt that Biden asked the military to withdraw the troops because Trump set that in motion with his signed deal with the Taliban. But I doubt he was the planner of how to withdraw.
It was obviously a F up, and the buck stops with the President. So Biden should get some heat for how it went down. But Trump set it in motion and it most likely would have been an issue under him as well.
At the end of the day, there would be more deaths had Biden left our troops there.

Yeah, but he would be a good Hitler. Putting Americans first to live the best lives they could possibly live. No doubt about it. He doesn't 'use' his people he 'works' for them in all things. No wars, no worry about safety like it is today, no high prices, no illegals taking Americans benefits, no teachers sex changing little kids and the list goes on and on. When you have a good thing going, ride it. No gambling of getting communist like Harris or Walz.
Since nobody anywhere, not even his kids would say crap like this, I was baffled by it. Then, like Buffalo Bob on the Howdy Doody Show (ask your grandparents), the light went on. You got this from ChatGPT.

Speaking of dumb.... Do you all know how dumb you sound every time you clowns say the economy is terrible?

Do you know how dumb you sound when you say the guy charging $60 for a Bible.... $100 for a picture book .... and $300 dollars for a pair of cheap sneakers is gonna bring down inflation? 😂

Of course I'm serious. There are a lot of stupid people in this country. Enough to legitimately vote Kamala in.

Even if there IS cheating. The message is never going to be framed in a positive way. The political right needs to to learn how to play the game or shut up about. I'm completely serious here. Let's say it's ALL true, and that Trump DID win the 2020 election. You're never going to even get a fair shake to prove it. It's better to learn the game. The Republicans learned a lot from 2020, and it's showing in the registration numbers. They have registered far more voters in crucial swing states than the Democrats have, and that's a good start. By continuing to harp on "cheating", even if it's true, in the minds of the press manipulated dummies, the right looks wacky. Not saying it's right, just saying it is SO.

Conservatives like to say things like, "Liberals whine about circumstances, Conservatives DO something about it." Well, constantly complaining about the press, and vote counting come across like whining. Get out, and vote harvest like there is no tomorrow. Outwork them. If ballot flooding IS going on, then get with the program.
I sincerely hope the things the RNC, under their new leadership, has released that they are doing is only the tip of the iceberg and that we will be in for a big surprise come election day at what all they accomplished. I know that's wishful thinking on my part, but my hope is they are keeping a lot of what they are doing under wraps so as to not completely show their hand.

Speaking of dumb.... Do you all know how dumb you sound every time you clowns say the economy is terrible?

Do you know how dumb you sound when you say the guy charging $60 for a Bible.... $100 for a picture book .... and $300 dollars for a pair of cheap sneakers is gonna bring down inflation? 😂

You're silly, sammy!

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and blubo

Biden followed Trump's withdrawal plan. Trump had been warned that his plan was catastrophic. Everyone at State and in the military warned him what would happen, but there's only Trump's Way with him. That's what he does with everything. He pretends to genius when things go well and betrayal by others when they go bad.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
So everybody is to just trust her now that she says she's gonna throw a few bucks at the border wall.

Here's an image of the border wall she proposes.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT