How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does it even matter?

No one is undecided... and no one, at this point, is changing their mind. Anyone voting for Harris is too stupid to change their mind.

Both candidates are exactly what we think they are... so choose wisely.
If Trump, or ANY GOP candidate, pulled this avoidance and four-corners, Dean Smith, stall ball, they would be rightly destroyed by the leftwing media. But their cult cannot bring themselves to recognize that ... and will continue to SLURP.

Oakland seems nice...

GV_YGoRXYAEI3HR

Trump is so great of a President with the enormous amount of good things he gets done he would be perfect to be the Prez till he can't do it anymore. Forget the eight year thing when a guy like this comes along.
I’ve called you on it before but you’re anti-American scum. Openly pining for a ruler. Disgusting and you should be ashamed. Against every one of our founding values.

Yeah. None of those guys have accomplished anything in life at all. Like Trump said.... McCain is a loser.
McCain had more class and balls in one of his nuts than Trump has in his whole body. 🤡🤡🤡
He was murdering your comrades in Vietnam....but now you love him.
Your ilk use to hate W and his daddy for wars. Remember when you called him "twig" cuz you thought that was witty, and called him a "war criminal?"
And I just know you just loved big business Mittens., and loved mocking his anti-Russian stance.
Anything else you guys want to flip flop on before the sun sets today?
But this is what happens with easily manipulated lemmings who have zero real convictions.
Good times.

Sam's projection is a confession ...
Over 200 ex Trump admin members/and high level former Republican staff members sign a letter all saying he is unfit for office and a danger to our nation's democracy....
Numerous ex Trump cabinet members and other Republicans speak out at the DNC but it falls on deaf MAGA ears.
Former military personnel warn us of the dangers of Trump but MAGA just shrugs it off.
But he's your guy.
Nah.... You're not in a cult at all. 😂😂😂

Y'all are just too far gone to hear anything now but Trump's bleating sheep call.

He was murdering your comrades in Vietnam....but now you love him.
Your ilk use to hate W and his daddy for wars. Remember when you called him "twig" cuz you thought that was witty, and called him a "war criminal?"
And I just know you just loved big business Mittens., and loved mocking his anti-Russian stance.
Anything else you guys want to flip flop on before the sun sets today?
But this is what happens with easily manipulated lemmings who have zero real convictions.
Good times.
I never said anything about W. I liked him and was actually very glad he was in office on 9/11.
My only complaint about him was when he went into Iraq. I thought that was a mistake and I was right.
He was a good man with good intentions and he never tore the country in half like dumbass Trump does.
You're completely confusing me with another poster.
Trump's the ONLY President in my adult lifetime that I consider a danger to our country.

Over 200 ex Trump admin members/and high level former Republican staff members sign a letter all saying he is unfit for office and a danger to our nation's democracy....
Numerous ex Trump cabinet members and other Republicans speak out at the DNC but it falls on deaf MAGA ears.
Former military personnel warn us of the dangers of Trump but MAGA just shrugs it off.
But he's your guy.
Nah.... You're not in a cult at all. 😂😂😂

Y'all are just too far gone to hear anything now but Trump's bleating sheep call.
Did they sign anything saying that Kamala is fit for office? Did you just fall out of a coconut tree? Are you price gauging?

I never said anything about W. I liked him and was actually very glad he was in office on 9/11.
My only complaint about him was when he went into Iraq. I thought that was a mistake and I was right.
He was a good man with good intentions and he never tore the country in half like dumbass Trump does.
You're completely confusing me with another poster.
Trump's the ONLY President in my adult lifetime that I consider a danger to our country.
Peace and prosperity is a danger to communist.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Might want to check on his fellow POW accounts of his class and balls.

Or perhaps the guys that died from a fire his idiot ass caused by showboating.

Village (Odious) Idiot.
I certainly don’t wish 5+ years in a POW camp on anyone, but apart from that, he’s not the hero Sam thinks he is. From what I understand he was quick to dump his wife who had been faithful to him during his captivity, for another woman, soon after he returned stateside.

I certainly don’t wish 5+ years in a POW camp on anyone, but apart from that, he’s not the hero Sam thinks he is. From what I understand he was quick to dump his wife who had been faithful to him during his captivity, for another woman, soon after he returned stateside.
McCain was a typical lifelong politician. Basing most of his views upon what would get him the most applause from media, and DC establishment. And the most money from defense contractors. Hes a Republican version of Joe Biden. Being captured doesn’t excuse his poor record as a congressman.

I'm not even worried about MI, AZ, NV Trump just needs NC, GA, PA that's it. And he leads in all three. (last time I checked)
Yep… but I generally expect PA to be stolen. Trump may need to string together a few other swing states to make ip for it… like maybe Arizona, Nevada, and flip Virginia (longer shot).

What a crock. So now Louisville will have an even bigger homeless problem. Btw theyre under a similar order from the doj about prosecuting blacks.

As much crap as i give the mayor, im really not sure how anyone is supposed to succeed when you can't prosecute anyone or remove crazies from the street.

Lets go Brandon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT