POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beshear is calling for " Empathy" for women not for JD's family to be raped.
Y'all JUST DON'T GET IT. Same thing I've said on here 100 times.
It's called putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a minute.
Republicans tend to be like little kids who only see the world thru their own eyes with no concept of or empathy for their fellow human beings.
Toddler Pubs....
I want my AR-15!!! Don't care if kids get killed.
I want my Bible Quotes in schools!!! Don't care if you have another religion or none at all.
I want abortion banned!!!! Don't care if you are raped or a victim of incest.
I want Trans treatment stopped!!! Don't care what you, your family, your doctor or your psychologist have to say.

The Toddler Tantrum Party.

Love when loony lefties do this.

Beshear pulls Vance’s comments out of context and misrepresents what he was saying, and says someone should make Vance’s family go through the tragedy of rape.

Clearly a vile, disgusting thing to say, so loony lefties pretend Beshear didn’t mean what he actually said, which is funny because Beshear was misrepresenting Vance’s statements to begin with.

If Biden broke laws, prosecute him. Like I already said, if you have problems with Biden, don't vote for him. None of that has anything to do with an unprecedented coup attempt. Biden could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue(as Trump joked about) and it wouldn't change a thing about what Trump tried to do to our Constitution and country. You cannot try to overthrow our Constitution you swore to protect. You didn't address any of the substance, just whatabouted Biden. What do you need to wait and see on? Trump already did these things. Years ago.
GU3ick4W4AAYln5

Let’s keep it real, lefties hate Musk and don’t follow him.
There’s over 1 million more Liberals on twitter than republicans and they absolutely follow him to see what he says. But I don’t expect a single one of them voted for Trump so that the 24%. Lots of swing voters and non political types on Twitter. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
They're floating the "Wealth tax" idea to see the opposition to it.

If the Dems win another POTUS election you're going to see some version of this no doubt.

Its a populist issue:

Year 1 : "Hey, let's tax everyone over $50 million in unrealized gains"

Year 5: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $20 million..."

Year 10: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $1 million..."

Thats how they work.

Increase the rate of inflation and that takes care of itself.

It just hit me, what this DNC reminds me of, and it's a spot on analogy.

It's like the noisy group at the next table (two tables actually, because they pushed them together) at a 90's era chain bar. (TGIF, Bennigans etc.) and it's comprised of a bunch of females who work together (usually nurses or teachers), most of them are starting to bump up against the shame of moving up a few dress sizes, and they brought their cheering section, a small group of flamboyant/silly/trying too hard to be the life of the party gay guys. It's just an absolute collage of cosmopolitans, Appletinis, Virginia Slims, masked desperation, and mean spirited "dishing" 😄

Now, tell me that that isn't dead on.

Last edited:

1) if you cant explain your position, it isnt your position. Its someone else's. If your only response is to post an equally outlandish link then its an implicit admission you arent intelligent enough to discuss the issue or know youre lying.

2) go share that on fb or somewhere else because that bs doesn't fly here. People here know the facts. We know how unemployment is measured and why starting with obama it became a ridiculous propaganda tool rather than any indication of employment.

3) i enjoy discussing difference in opinion but dishonest nonsense is disgusting and pathetic.

Watched about 1/2 of that video. Trump’s age is showing.

He definitely looks older by the day it seems. It might be that podcast lighting it seems many of them use that really shows everything.

In terms of the convo, theo von is such a random unique personality its very difficult for someone even much younger than trump to completely connect. I thought trump had some very good moments of authenticity. Had a few funny moments as well without being overly condescending.

No, he means to imagine going through it. The exasperation in his voice is a call to Vance to think critically for one of the few times in his life what his terrible views on abortion would do to the women it would effect.
If a Democrat says it, it’s “you know what he meant idiot lol” but if a republican says it it’s “ZOMFG HE LITERALLY CALLED FOR INSURRECTION YOU %&$#@“

You could be right. But apologies will never happen regardless.

Im just skeptical of Vance and didn’t care for him as the pick. Hopefully, it works out.

Vance wasn't the best pick but he is better than I hoped. There was a period of weird trump absence not that long ago where vance literally carried the campaign on his back. Better picks could've done that too, but after the crazy cat lady thing he refined his message quite nicely to stop giving out of context sound bites.

👀. Over 5 million votes dwarfs any poll out there. Oh my.

Pretty impressive. Imo a mix of actual humans instead of fake mail in votes and a weighted poll because so many libs blocked or dont follow musk or deleted x altogether because the npc machine said he was bad.

Either way, i have zero doubt the pubs win 60% of the actual human vote. The concern is the miraculous 99% of mail ins that magically go dem and always push things just over the hump.

Ummm, that was the entire POINT Einstein.

Forget to take your Ritalin this morning?
You're making the false equivalence, "Einstein", since that WAS an insurrection that Trump incited through lies about election fraud.

Meanwhile Andy clearly meant Vance should put himself in the position (as in think, not actually do) of someone who needs an abortion for things like rape or incest and how he would truly react in the given situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
1) if you cant explain your position, it isnt your position. Its someone else's. If your only response is to post an equally outlandish link then its an implicit admission you arent intelligent enough to discuss the issue or know youre lying.

2) go share that on fb or somewhere else because that bs doesn't fly here. People here know the facts. We know how unemployment is measured and why starting with obama it became a ridiculous propaganda tool rather than any indication of employment.

3) i enjoy discussing difference in opinion but dishonest nonsense is disgusting and pathetic.

He definitely looks older by the day it seems. It might be that podcast lighting it seems many of them use that really shows everything.

In terms of the convo, theo von is such a random unique personality its very difficult for someone even much younger than trump to completely connect. I thought trump had some very good moments of authenticity. Had a few funny moments as well without being overly condescending.
Here's my position. Here's my facts. If they are wrong.... Prove it.
Take all emotion out of it. Democrats are better for the US economy period. It's not even close.
Prove it with something besides saying "nah uh" cause I say so.

Meanwhile Andy clearly meant Vance should put himself in the position (as in think, not actually do) of someone who needs an abortion for things like rape or incest and how he would truly react in the given situation.

False. You could CLEARLY tell what the dumbass was implying by his tone and facial expression.

Nice try, however.

Here's my position. Here's my facts. If they are wrong.... Prove it.
Take all emotion out of it. Democrats are better for the US economy period. It's not even close.
Prove it with something besides saying "nah uh" cause I say so.

There is nothing there to address. Someone said something with zero supporting evidence. None.

Your best argument is: "what this guy said" yet again. And "this guy" is always some kook that just makes stuff up or throws stuff against the wall, just like here.

Are you literally devoid of any independent thought that allows you to voice your own opinion and position? Granted i figure the best reaction we'll get from this call out is you copy pasting text from here on instead of links, because years of behavior tell us you just restate or repack someone else's thoughts.

Unemployment measures only people receiving unemployment benefits and actively looking for jobs. That captures a small picture of the employment situation. Workforce participation is a much better measure until dems change that definition too.

You can bet your ass the FBI will have somebody in jail for this toot sweet.

And Director Wray will have no knowledge of the event, who is leading the investigation, and/or the status. Even if he DID, he "can't comment on an ongoing investigation. "

(Although he'd be glad to follow up with you via email, at some point/as details become available)

Last edited:

More facts for you to say "Nah uh" to. Good luck proving me wrong.

"Contrary to popular belief, stock market performance is better under Democratic presidents than Republican ones. In fact, it’s not close."

Now here is an interesting fact....Stocks actually perform best when there is a Democrat President AND a Republican Congress.
"Stock performance was above average ONLY when a democrat was president, when republicans held a majority in either side of Congress, or when Congress was split."

Maybe the Democrats should go to the top of their To Do List and complete that one before they start worrying about other stuff.

I mean, it's been 60 years, you'd think they would have at least STARTED on it* by now.

(helping back families)

Reactions: cole854
False. You could CLEARLY tell what the dumbass was implying by his tone and facial expression.

Nice try, however.

I have no idea what actual polling data shows but you can tell the dems ramped up spending in the online troll department. Just look at out and out lies posted on here the last few days.

Im not saying some of these posters are paid trolls, but im definitely not saying they aren't. However the two in particular all pull from the same troll research bank where the machine stores all their canned responses, support, and messages. So its hard to tell if theyre being paid, doing it for free but have the same access, or just part of the hive mind who happen to gladly pass along some of the same troll content.

More facts for you to say "Nah uh" to. Good luck proving me wrong.

"Contrary to popular belief, stock market performance is better under Democratic presidents than Republican ones. In fact, it’s not close."

Now here is an interesting fact....Stocks actually perform best when there is a Democrat President AND a Republican Congress.
"Stock performance was above average ONLY when a democrat was president, when republicans held a majority in either side of Congress, or when Congress was split."

Yes. Keep proving me right.

There is nothing there to address. Someone said something with zero supporting evidence. None.

Your best argument is: "what this guy said" yet again. And "this guy" is always some kook that just makes stuff up or throws stuff against the wall, just like here.

Are you literally devoid of any independent thought that allows you to voice your own opinion and position? Granted i figure the best reaction we'll get from this call out is you copy pasting text from here on instead of links, because years of behavior tell us you just restate or repack someone else's thoughts.

Unemployment measures only people receiving unemployment benefits and actively looking for jobs. That captures a small picture of the employment situation. Workforce participation is a much better measure until dems change that definition too.
Until there is negative job growth and/or the unemployment rate goes above the 4 percent range you really have nothing to say.
Quibbling over an adjustment in the number of jobs ADDED while complaining about 4.3 percent unemployment is really a sign of how desperate Republicans are to find something more to whine about.
Until we are at 15 percent unemployment like we were under Trump it's really not a problem. Is that what y'all call making America great again??
Double digit unemployment and no toilet paper to wipe our asses. Good times!!!

Funny story about the Obama "wave"

The artist (well, he was more of a vandal than an artist, he mostly just cut and pasted things) that created the iconic Obama image that was plastered on every Volvo and Subaru in your local university parking lot, STOLE the image he used, and then lied about it. Guy was a complete fraud, just like Obama. You can't make it up.

• Love
Reactions: Girthang

Did you even look at the numbers? The statistics?
Since 1989, when there is a Democrat in the Oval Office, Democrats have created approx 51 million jobs.
During that same time, Republicans have created about 2 million.
What more do you need to know?? That says it all.
The stock market has performed better under a Democrat President for the last 75 years. That is also a fact.
You have ZERO arguments.
You have ZERO facts.
All you have is a failed Reality TV star, an insurrection and a lie about the last election. It's really pathetic.
Vote Blue if you care about your job and your stocks.

Until there is negative job growth and/or the unemployment rate goes above the 4 percent range you really have nothing to say.
Quibbling over an adjustment in the number of jobs ADDED while complaining about 4.3 percent unemployment is really a sign of how desperate Republicans are to find something more to whine about.
Until we are at 15 percent unemployment like we were under Trump it's really not a problem. Is that what y'all call making America great again??
Double digit unemployment and no toilet paper to wipe our asses. Good times!!!

Keep proving me right. This is the last time I will bother addressing you until you provide yourself something substantive not copied and pasted..

Reactions: WTF Cat
I'll go ahead and admit that this is not based on any KNOWN facts, but Walz's "look" (yuck), and background absolutely screams (in bright Neon letters that you can see, hundreds of mile away (in the desert) "NEIGHBORHOOD PEDO!!!!"

Reactions: blubo and Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT