POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS. I've been hearing people say that they are going to raise the capital gains and dividends tax for all my adult life. Not even a vote has occurred.
Cap gains tax rate for individuals was 15% 2003-2012. Went to 20% in 2013. Net, I'm guessing you've only been an adult since 2013.

Agree. But I'm not going that far yet. Why even get out of bed if you think we are days away from none of us will be able to have a house, lol.
I don't think that's a "days away" thing either. I just think that's an end result if something like that were to be allowed to happen. I do think it's ultimately part of the Globalist WEF/UN agenda along with population control and destroying western civilization.

I don't think that's a "days away" thing either. I just think that's an end result if something like that were to be allowed to happen. I do think it's ultimately part of the Globalist WEF/UN agenda along with population control and destroying western civilization.
Agree. We'd have to have our country taken over for it to get that bad. It will honestly probably happen but I'll be gone by then.

Reactions: warrior-cat
They're floating the "Wealth tax" idea to see the opposition to it.

If the Dems win another POTUS election you're going to see some version of this no doubt.

Its a populist issue:

Year 1 : "Hey, let's tax everyone over $50 million in unrealized gains"

Year 5: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $20 million..."

Year 10: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $1 million..."

Thats how they work.

And eventually you run out of other peoples money to spend especially when they take away the incentive to earn because of it.

Great news, this should have been settled two years ago though. Ronna McDaniel was a complete and utter failure and complicit in all that went on in the 2020 election.
All for this. Will make it more entertaining when/if Trump loses and he alleges election fraud in PA

Shew once again here comes MR. Sharp as a tack with some link.
Bro, read your own link. It says Trump's economy was remarkably strong until COVID!!!
You are the king of the self own.
Biden's economy was crazy strong until interest rates rose.
Sh** happens.
Stocks are still thru the roof.
Jobs are still being added every month.
GDP is still strong.
Unemployment is low.

Listen to you little lady. Making excuses for the ONLY President in 80 years to have a net loss of jobs.
Let me repeat for the slow readers....ONLY President in 80 years to have a net loss of jobs.
He's a piss poor leader and a loser.

Kamala is gonna clean his clock.
Nobody wants to go back to the Trump toilet paper shortages.

PS. I've been hearing people say that they are going to raise the capital gains and dividends tax for all my adult life. Not even a vote has occurred.
Laugh all you want @WTF Cat . I mean you can't refute what I just said so go all Stan the Caddie and throw up a sarcastic laugh.

LOL at anybody that thinks they are going to tax your pseudo-wealth. They'll never tax what affects them.

Sh** happens.
Stocks are still thru the roof.
GDP is still strong.
Unemployment is low.

Listen to you little lady. Making excuses for the ONLY President in 80 years to have a net loss of jobs.
Let me repeat for the slow readers....ONLY President in 80 years to have a net loss of jobs.
He's a piss poor leader and a loser.

Kamala is gonna clean his clock.
Nobody wants to go back to the Trump toilet paper shortages.
You are quite a conservative.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Do you? I’m up for having a conversation on the topic but not interested in defending every possible glitch in the matrix you think you’ve found a gotcha on. That’s tiresome.

How is an aborted fetus going to hell in harmony with the character/attributes of God or anything else we see in scripture concerning children. That’s some extremely rigid Calvinism there if that’s your opinion.
It's all rigid. My great grandmother was a member of the Dutch Reformed Calvinist Church. It's all predestination all the time.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Have you lived long enough to hear "your social security will never be taxed"?

You actually think Dems won't try to raise cap gains tax if they control all 3 branches?

Unemployment is low.

You simply refuse to pay attention...

~I guess all of the increases in good and services the last 12 months were a myth?

~It has been mentioned no less than ten times today that 800K jobs were taken away.

~I told you a couple of pages ago that unemployment is up over this time a year ago.

You're a blithering idiot.

I stand corrected. The dividends tax for regular folks WAS changed............21 years ago.............and it was REDUCED. lmao

The radicals can run their mouths all the want, taxing paper gains will NEVER pass in any of our lifetimes. EVER. There's also years of losses. Too bad so sad those years? Give me a break. Dems and Cons both are NOT going to crimp their own lifestyles. Laughable to think that they would. Done talking about it. Silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55wildcat
Did Harris ever end up passing the bar exam in California? Not to offend any of my friends that are attorneys, because I know that most of them have fairly good minds, however, that being said, based on SOME people I have known, that were/are practicing attorneys, I can safely say that passing the bar CANNOT be that difficult.

You aren't kidding either

So basically every one of the dnc speakers supposedly used ivf? That seems statistically not possible. Of course we know walz lied about using it, but i assume its because theyre trying to somehow tie that abortion?

Some would've had to biologically speaking

You simply refuse to pay attention...

~I guess all of the increases in good and services the last 12 months were a myth?

~It has been mentioned no less than ten times today that 800K jobs were taken away.

~I told you a couple of pages ago that unemployment is up over this time a year ago.

You're a blithering idiot.
Unemployment is at 4.3 percent. 😂

Ooooohhhhh. Time to panic Chicken S. Little.
Facts......

It's all rigid. My great grandmother was a member of the Dutch Reformed Calvinist Church. It's all predestination all the time.

Well we won’t solve election vs human responsibility and how infants fit into all that between me and you. Although I lean more toward Calvin, I just don’t see how infants would fall under that L in Tulip from everything else we see in scripture concerning children.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT