POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Understand that we’re now in an existential moment.

Plus who even values that figure? They can and will literally pluck it out of thin air.

Everyone here talks about Joe's mental decline all the time. It's obvious. She's much younger. For that fact alone most of the country thinks she's a better pick than Biden. You do too.

She is better than a legit invalid. Thats clear. Shes still so far beyond awful its hard to even conceive

The idea that a fetus doesn’t feel pain is 100 percent bs science. Once again, you have no clue what you’re talking about.

12 weeks is timeline where you’ll see most are settled at, with the science trending to even earlier. Nervous system and synapses are developed around 6-10 weeks.

Or were you referring to the two masks in your car part? We can tackle that too if you want.
I don’t believe Dr. Midweek ever responded to me last night about whether his mother can abort him now since he’s part of her body.

If not, it is because a human being is not the same as a heart or lung. God and biology have determined that the natural process of life is that a person is separated from their mother’s body after 9 months. Hearts and lungs don’t separate from a woman’s body after 9 months.

So, Dr. Midweek repeats the same evil lie that allows him to blind his conscience: that a baby is a clump of cells that is part of the mother’s body.

Horrific. Just say the truth: they want it to be legal to murder human beings when they cause an inconvenience.

If they’d at least say the truth, we could then simply acknowledge that they’re evil instead of both evil AND stupid.

Yeah, they’ll start out saying it’ll only be the really rich and then after it’s passed, we will find out its having a net worth 0f $250k. Smh
Nobody will put a dime in the stock market if this passed. They'll be no such thing as a retirement. ZERO percent chance of that nonsense. Sometimes people are just paranoid and it's kind of sad.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and WTF Cat
Plus who even values that figure? They can and will literally pluck it out of thin air.

She is better than a legit invalid. Thats clear. Shes still so far beyond awful its hard to even conceive

Also i think traditional 401ks will be fine for now. However i think roths will be toast short of scotus ruling. At some point that was always going to be the case if we stayed in this track of insane spending. No way the money hungry government would see all that money that would otherwise be untaxed and let it go. They literally wont be able to afford to, unless we get spending under control.

In other words, if Trump is ailing or showing he can't continue on election eve, then Vivek or DeSantis can be inserted as the nominee?
Trump has already been nominated during y'all's convention. Dems hadn't done that yet, obviously they're at theirs now. I don't know what the Republican process is for replacing an already nominated candidate. Would have to go find out. Do you know?

In other words, if Trump is ailing or showing he can't continue on election eve, then Vivek or DeSantis can be inserted as the nominee?
First off, Biden hadn't been nominated yet. So that made it easier, mechanically, for a new candidate to enter. Second, as for your hypo, there would presumably be some mechanism to elevate Vance to the top of the ticket.

Reactions: Dionysus444
We’re supposed to want this here? Why?

edit: I thought about it and I don’t want any of you to have to see the video I saw on Twitter where Indians were eating a goat alive in a crowd while they waited for green cards.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: blubo and mailman85
Nobody will put a dime in the stock market if this passed. They'll be no such thing as a retirement. ZERO percent chance of that nonsense. Sometimes people are just paranoid and it's kind of sad.
They're floating the "Wealth tax" idea to see the opposition to it.

If the Dems win another POTUS election you're going to see some version of this no doubt.

Its a populist issue:

Year 1 : "Hey, let's tax everyone over $50 million in unrealized gains"

Year 5: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $20 million..."

Year 10: "Hey, let's tax everyone over $1 million..."

Thats how they work.

If the Dems win another POTUS election you're going to see some version of this no doubt.

Its a populist issue:

Thats how they work.
Never gonna happen man. I mean if Democrats in Congress decide to vote againt their own future and the future of their kids, it might happen. Don't hold your breath.

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
How desperate are you guys when you're harping on Less jobs added than previously thought?
Get back to me when unemployment goes over 4 percent and the job growth becomes job losses.
Kind of a pathetic flex. 🤣

Facts:
Shew once again here comes MR. Sharp as a tack with some link.
Bro, read your own link. It says Trump's economy was remarkably strong until COVID!!!
You are the king of the self own.

Its a populist issue:

Thats how they work.

PS. I've been hearing people say that they are going to raise the capital gains and dividends tax for all my adult life. Not even a vote has occurred.

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
Trump is the only Republican President to face a global pandemic- or did that just slip your mind?
Earlier today, I checked how other economies did. Trump did worse than most other in the developed world. He refused to be serious about the disease and only reacted to try to keep him from looking bad.

Also i think traditional 401ks will be fine for now. However i think roths will be toast short of scotus ruling. At some point that was always going to be the case if we stayed in this track of insane spending. No way the money hungry government would see all that money that would otherwise be untaxed and let it go. They literally wont be able to afford to, unless we get spending under control.
Spending and deficits? You mean those things that only matter when a Democrat is president?

So it's ok just to circumvent the election process if you feel a candidate is brain deficient and insert X at a whim.
I think all of our points is that Biden has obviously been cognitively impaired for quite some time. It has been obvious for all that time that there is no way he could adequately serve another four years. He never should have been a candidate in the race to begin with, his mental and physical decline should have precluded him from ever being on the ticket. There should have been an actual primary with several candidates, including Kamala, and if she came out on top, so be it. Instead they tried to pull off the charade that Biden was electable and fit for office when he's obviously not.

It wasn't AOC, It was Mara Gay, a NYT editorial Board Member and Brian Williams.
https://www.thewrap.com/brian-willi...n-air-math-about-bloomberg-campaign-spending/
I am pretty sure AOC repeated it somewhere along the line as did other libs. It is the standard rinse and repeat law of repeating something enough that it becomes truth to them. Dion does it all of the time. He repeats already debunked lies in hopes that others will do the same here. A few do, just read post from posters like shin, samsdad, tweak, bushrod, etc... and you see similar type messaging as you do with liberal media sites. Lock stepping morons with no minds of their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mash 2.4 and blubo
I used to think that a lot, and if only to see what it's like for other people in the world not living in a resort.
But now I lean to it would cause more harm than good by letting in so many snowflakes that have no desire to be in the military, and many who may actually hate their country.
They have already let a lot of these cooks and snowflakes in. Our military right now is the weakest it has ever been and getting weaker with all of the fruitcakes they are letting/keeping in.

That's fine but it's just not going to happen when both sides have investments. Kamala isn't even serious about. They say it to shake down billionaries for donations. I wont argue with you about it but it ain't happening. The market will collapse in seconds if that ever came to be, so for that very reason it will never make it to floor.
Telling billionaires you're going to tax their wealth and unrealized gains is a way to get them to send you donations?

Reactions: blubo
When personhood begins is a problem for Christians. A large % of developing organisms spontaneously abort. Christians are told in their scripture that unless a man be born again in water he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Personhood at conception means that Hell is overflowing with the unbaptized who were guilty of only being conceived.
False.

Reactions: UKUGA and blubo
Perfect way to confiscate wealth and peoples assets, destroy the middle class once and for all and force everyone into a life of renting government subsidized property and rely on the state for their sustenance.

Reactions: blubo
Are you a believer in Biblical inerrancy?

Do you? I’m up for having a conversation on the topic but not interested in defending every possible glitch in the matrix you think you’ve found a gotcha on. That’s tiresome.

How is an aborted fetus going to hell in harmony with the character/attributes of God or anything else we see in scripture concerning children. That’s some extremely rigid Calvinism there if that’s your opinion.

First off, Biden hadn't been nominated yet. So that made it easier, mechanically, for a new candidate to enter. Second, as for your hypo, there would presumably be some mechanism to elevate Vance to the top of the ticket.
Once the names are on the ballots, they stay, dead or alive. Vance would be elected VP & would be immediately elevated/succeed to Prez at inauguration, if not by the electors. He would then nominate a VP. I don't know if electors can elect him as Prez directly given there is no Prez candidate. Would make sense that they could since there have been unfaithful electors in the past. Dems Horace Greeley died after the 1872 election and before inauguration date, but he'd lost to Grant already anyway.

Reactions: Gators1853
Perfect way to confiscate wealth and peoples assets, destroy the middle class once and for all and force everyone into a life of renting government subsidized property and rely on the state for their sustenance.

Agree. But I'm not going that far yet. Why even get out of bed if you think we are days away from none of us will be able to have a house, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT