POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how boring Obama is. Michele was way better. Once Barrack went to criticizing Trump it seemed to take his mojo and was just a boring political speech. I can't believe Michele gave a 5X better speech than Barrack.
It's what happens when they all go to claiming Trump is Hitler reincarnated. They just start to look petty, bitter and angry.

“The average American has a handful of
comorbidities. I trust the modern American medical establishment.”
Exactly how many is a handful??
Weight, diabetes/pre diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol?? There's 4 right there that covers most Americans.

And logically, vaccine mandates are false. If a vaccine works, then an unvaccinated person poses no threat to them.
Which is precisely why I changed Doctors when he said he would no longer see anyone who wasn't vaccinated back in 2020. He tried to tell me he was high risk (just because he was older). But he was "vaccinated". So my take to him was "So you want me to get something you don't trust to protect yourself enough that I'm a threat to you?"

Voting against Trump even though it will make their lives a ton worse. Really bright people. Who cares who is POTUS as long as your life is as good as it can be???

People on the left who are already wealthy, or on pension or whawtever, where the economy doesn't really affect them get to feel good for vicariously "helping," for having the "right" opinion.

It's ultimately self-serving.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1 and IdaCat
Those Russians...

May be an image of 1 person and text

This is the percentage of eligible voters who voted the last 40 years in the presidential elections.

• 1980: 54.2%
  • 1984: 55.2%
  • 1988: 52.8%
  • 1992: 58.1%
  • 1996: 51.7%
  • 2000: 54.2%
  • 2004: 60.1%
  • 2008: 61.6%
  • 2012: 58.6%
  • 2016: 60.1%
  • 2020: 66.8%

• Approximately 46% of voters cast their ballots by mail, compared to just 21% in 2016.
  • This was the first time since 1960 where a candidate won the presidency while losing Florida and Ohio and might be only the second time ever since 1892 (will fact check that)

This isn't even discussing the late-night ballot drop voting sequences.

Thinking 2020 wasn't rife with fraud is ridiculous.

I'm retired and not working today. Give it a shot. Don't hide from debates like Trump.
At least try a little to be honest and not lie, Trump's asked for 3 debates Harris has already backed out of one that was offered.

She refuses due to she knows she'll be exposed even further.

If you're going to lie at least disguise it better.

Last edited:
Really?

Lay out the facts and science for us. This should be good!
Sam trusted what his government and media overlords told him. He put his full faith and trust into what the CDC, WHO and Big Pharma had to say, because after all they have the publics best interest at heart. SMDH

I chose to put my trust in those who stood to lose everything they had to expose the truths.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
The economy has been terrible for months. Biden admin had been publishing fake numbers so the media could run cover.

If they really drop 1 million from their fake numbers, I would think that brings a half point cut into the picture for the Fed in September.

Then we’ll see how that ripples through.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car... increase in government hiring of 52,000 jobs.

US Employment Reports Greatly Exaggerated, Over 400,000 Jobs Mistakenly Added to Total​

Just because there is a number in a jobs report from the Biden administration's Bureau of Labor Statistics does not mean it is necessarily so.

That's the bottom line of a Fox Business report Saturday that said in the first 11 months of 2023, jobs reports overestimated the number of jobs created by 439,000 positions.

US payrolls revised DOWNWARD by over 800,000.

As if anyone is actually surprised (other than you idiots on the Left). This administration lies about EVERYTHING.

Oh, and "fear of losing your job" just hit the highest number in history.

Yeah... gimme 4 more years... everything's just fine lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careers/us-employment-reports-greatly-exaggerated-overcnn400-000-jobs-mistakenly-added-to-total/ar-AA1mDpMj#:~:text=The problem of overstated job numbers is not,an increase in government hiring of 52,000 jobs.

US Employment Reports Greatly Exaggerated, Over 400,000 Jobs Mistakenly Added to Total​

Just because there is a number in a jobs report from the Biden administration's Bureau of Labor Statistics does not mean it is necessarily so.

That's the bottom line of a Fox Business report Saturday that said in the first 11 months of 2023, jobs reports overestimated the number of jobs created by 439,000 positions.
“Mistakenly” 😂

Van Jones admitted he was worried that Kamala isn't up by 10% at this point because she has been given an absolute gravy intro and the media have been dogging Trump as hard as ever. He correctly pointed out that Trump has outperformed the polls in both elections so being tied isn't good for her this far out.

Isn't the verdict on appeal? If so, don't think they lock em up unless it's physical victim crime.
The sentencing is scheduled for September but Trump asked for a continuance due to the SCOTUS immunity decision and the effect it might have on the case. Bragg's office said he didn't oppose. So it is highly likely that the sentencing will be delayed until after the election.

Reactions: vhcat70
The hypocrisy is staggering at the DNC. Rich people preaching Robin Hood government.
Plus... They don't understand Robin Hood. He didn't rob from the rich and give to the poor. He took tax dollars back from the state and gave them back to the tax payer. It's a huge distinction.

The jobs report rarely, if ever, gets revised upward from a previous underestimated number. Always downward after false credit is taken for a previously exaggerated number.

The sentencing is scheduled for September but Trump asked for a continuance due to the SCOTUS immunity decision and the effect it might have on the case. Bragg's office said he didn't oppose. So it is highly likely that the sentencing will be delayed until after the election.
Agree… this is “probably” what will happen, but we shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT