POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Covid was a contagious virus transmitted thru air particles. Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.
Newsflash..... You can't "catch" an abortion if you forget to wear a mask or refuse a vaccine.
An abortion will never directly impact your life unless you are getting the abortion yourself. If you don't believe in it, just don't get one.
Apples to Elephants comparison.
You can avoid an abortion if you wear a mask or take vaccine pills.

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
A tax on unrealized gains or wealth is one of the most insanely idiotic policy proposals the retards on the left have ever come up with.
I'm good with a cap gains tax on inherited unrealized gains when they're realized. Today they aren't. As is, my beneficiaries will make out well because we don't.

LOL at the DNC and all LIBS trying to dress this pig up, slap some rouge and lipstick on her and hide her crazy. 🤣

a man in a green sweater is sitting in a chair holding a stuffed animal .

Venezuela and other Countries are literally emptying their prisons and facilitating them getting here. Why do you think Crime has dropped like 18-20% in Venezuela, While we have to routinely be hearing reports about Venezuelan gangs infiltrating cities all across the US. they've impacted Louisville.
About 20% of Vz population has fled the country - 7.7M. 80% of those have stayed elsewhere in Latin America.

Last edited:
Sabbath is great, you suck. Of course some conservative chode is going to have a pointless feud with their neighbor and wake them up early in the morning with loud music. Completely reasonable adult behavior for someone 50+ to be engaging in.
"Conservative chode" b/c waking someone up with music but you want everyone's assets when they die. Tell me who the Liberal Loser is in this group.

THANK YOU! The double speak drives me crazy and would be pointed out under any normal reporter who simply challenged them.

You cannot simulatenously say Biden is awesome, everything is great, Biden has no cognitive issues while also saying "He must be removed from the ticket with no explanation" and then say Kamala will fix everything that's apparently already awesome.

But these type of mental gymnastics are commonly ignored on the left.

When someone says “hey that’s not me talking, it’s the beers”, you know they just said something awful. Just saying his history of those comments are awful. Loved him as a kid as a wrestler but I wouldn’t exactly be touting him as a great endorsement.
Not once did I tout him as a great endorsement.

I knew a number of kids when I was a freshman at UK who claimed to be pre-Med.

Like me, they ended up getting a business degree.

When someone tells you they are pre-Med, place 99% of the emphasis on the “pre” and maybe 1% on the “med”.
Had a good friend I went through college with Met her in First year. she graduated High School early at 16 years old. Started in Pre-Med, but switched to Architecture. She was of Indian heritage but technically a Canadian/American with dual citizenship as she was born in Canada. Her mom was a Family Physician, her Dad an Architect. She switched mainly because she was more interested in her dads path, even though it wasn't as financially rewarding. She's actually made a good living for herself though and has risen up the ranks of the company she's been working for pretty much since graduating 30 years ago.

Reactions: UKUGA
Isn’t it amazing that all of the leftist politicians that hate the rich are rich themselves? Of course, they don’t have to live by the same rules.
Yep.

"EAT THE RICH... BUT NOT ME!" It's similar to all of the white leftists who decry the plight of non-whites who need to be prioritized and be given jobs but NEVER THEIR JOB. You won't see a white lefist voluntarily leave their spot to hang it over to someone who isn't white. It's always someone else that needs to do something. Never them.

Trump would probably come out and tell RFK Jr. voters to F*** off, we don't NEED you. That's it's "too late", the Trump Train (it's the greatest train ever, really...) is FULL baby.
That's the kind of crap that actually worries me. Doubt it will happen, but who knows what he's prone to say. I don't think it will because I think Trump was likely an old JKF type Democrat back in the day and understands the Democrat party has long departed from that.

Reactions: Tannerdad
This is simply an attempt at preemptive counter-messaging to get out ahead of what they know will happen when/if she ever has to answer questions without a teleprompter. We all know she will fall right into her nervous cackling and word salady ways, so they have to get the narrative out there that they just “love her laugh.” How dare you criticize her cackling when discussing serious issues. She is just so “joyful.”

Brian Brenberg points out that B O'Bama just flat out lied last night. It has come out that maybe up to a million jobs have been overestimated and the economy is not nearly what the Dems are saying it is. He said that coming out of Covid that a big portion of those jobs was going to come back and is not suppose to be counted as new jobs. But, he said that 'those jobs are not suppose to be counted and O'Bama, Biden and Harris all know it, they know better. It makes showing the economy much better than it is which it is not.'

Just non stop lying by all of them on everything. The only hope they have to get power. If it wasn't for the non caring, low IQ people that believe everything they say, they would never win.

Reactions: exemjr
"Conservative chode" b/c waking someone up with music but you want everyone's assets when they die. Tell me who the Liberal Loser is in this group.

Don (my neighbor) was out in the yard yesterday afternoon, and saw me on the back patio, and started laughing about it. Even brought me a beer. He said he doesn't like metal, that he's a parrot head, and I said I'd rather cut my arms off than play drums to a Jimmy Buffet song. LOL

I've got a pork shoulder in the smoker (started it about 6:00) and I'm taking him some pulled pork later)

Reactions: BankerCat12
Fifteen states sue Biden/Harris administration for signing up illegals for O'Bama care. Is there not a law they can do that. Use tax payers money on illegals? Surely they wouldn't break the law would they? And surely they wouldn't put more strain on the American people financially?

Last edited:
Sure they’re both old and say dumb stuff.

The difference is Biden has hardcore dementia. The shaking hands with thin air, shuffling gait, the clenched fists, forgetting where he is/wandering, jumbled speech, etc. He hasn’t been mentally there for years. I literally see these people everyday.
Exactly, we all see it, we've all been seeing it for years with our own two eyes. It's precisely why I asked Dion about his vision yesterday. He's been trained not to believe what his own two eyes see.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Don (my neighbor) was out in the yard yesterday afternoon, and saw me on the back patio, and started laughing about it. Even brought me a beer. He said he doesn't like metal, that he's a parrot head, and I said I'd rather cut my arms off than play drums to a Jimmy Buffet song. LOL

I've got a pork shoulder in the smoker (started it about 6:00) and I'm taking him some pulled pork later)
Dion now wants 1/3 of that pork shoulder....

Meh… it’s a bit of a stretch to be clutching your pearls over that video, IMO.

If racism is such a hot button issue for you, I can’t imagine you are very happy with the Democratic Party. That outfit is overrun with fools who do nothing but segregate people and sow racial division.
Nothing is more racist than Identity politics.

Brian Brenberg points out that B O'Bama just flat out lied last night. It has come out that maybe up to a million jobs have been overestimated and the economy is not nearly what the Dems are saying it is. He said that coming out of Covid that a big portion of those jobs was going to come back and is not suppose to be counted as new jobs. But, he said that 'those jobs are not suppose to be counted and O'Bama, Biden and Harris all know it, they know better. It makes showing the economy much better than it is which it is not.'

Just non stop lying by all of them on everything. The only hope they have to get power. If it wasn't for the non caring, low IQ people that believe everything they say, they would never win.
No they would never win another national election again if it weren’t for cheating and they know it. They know their message doesn’t resonate with most Americans any longer and they were completely caught off guard by Trump in 2016. They tried cheating then but the support Trump received was too much for them to overcome but they were not going to be caught off guard again in 2020 and they won’t this year either. It is why they can run an unpopular candidate in Harris and get away with it. Hell they could run a silloutette and call them the POTUS to be named later. They can conjure up 55 million votes from their (stupid) base regardless, the machine will take care of the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT