POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump needs to spend a lot of time educating those that can be educated about how much of a liar Harris is. Recently Harris lied about Trump on Medicare and Medicaid, immigration, inflation, abortion and taxes. And a misleading statement about jobs. That is a lot of flat out lying in one talk. She has been conditioned the last 3+ years that this is what you do. Trump needs to pound this in rallies, debate and commercials to try and get through to at least a few people how much of a liar she is.

Obviously he's declined, that's why his poll numbers dropped. That doesn't make him necessarily unfit for office. It isn't a dichotomy.
The man has been unfit for office for quite some time. The falls, the blank stares, the shuffling around aimlessly, the gaffes, the unintelligible speech. Again, is your eyesight just really that bad?

Lol you mean by right wing accounts, which you surely only follow? So according to the far right, Beshear shouldn't run for POTUS in the future? Got it.

How's Gov. Cameron doing? Good approval ratings?

You are correct....liberals endorse that backwards, vile, thinking that Beshear has.

KY still has less people in the workforce under Beshear than when Bevin left office. FYI.

Piss poor economy too...

https://cwcolumbus.com/news/local/o...stries-ranking-placing-washington-mississippi

We don't WANT another Kentuckian as President. Lincoln (who only TECHNICALLY qualifies), and Henry Clay are the most famous to get the WH (or come damn close to it.

And Henry Clay was an unmitigated disaster. He, and that idiot Harrison harangued the Madison administration and Congress into declaring war on England, which was BEYOND stupid. It's hard to believe that foppish simpleton was related to Cassius.

If it hadn't been for Thomas Macdonough going full badass at Lake Champlain/Plattsburgh, we'd have lost that stupid war. The only thing we got out of it was DC getting burned to the ground, and a lousy National Anthem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
Harris wanting to build 25 million new houses. Anybody know how she is going to pay for it? More government spending more inflation. If you keep with her mouth daily you figure out she is all about lying, spending and changing America for the worst. Anybody know who is running the country with Biden vacationing, AGAIN. Think I read in his 3+ years he has spent about half of it on vacation. Harris busy dishing out lies trying to trick all the voters she can. Is the POTUS on cruise control?

Harris wanting to build 25 million new houses. Anybody know how she is going to pay for it? More government spending more inflation. If you keep with her mouth daily you figure out she is all about lying, spending and changing America for the worst.
Our sun will turn into a red giant and envelope out entire solar system before Kamala builds 25 million houses. Just look at how all of those EV chargers they were going to build worked out. LOL

Last edited:
Our sun will go turn into a red giant and envelope out entire solar system before Kamala build 25 million houses. Just look at how all of those EV chargers they were going to build worked out. LOL
Spewing out anything and everything to get elected with no idea how to do all the things she says. Her mind set is spend baby spend and lie baby lie while Trumps is drill baby drill. Have not heard a sensible thing to come out of her mouth but all of her low IQ cronies clap and cheer for all the things that will make their lives worse.

Last edited:
Trump needs to spend a lot of time educating those that can be educated about how much of a liar Harris is. Recently Harris lied about Trump on Medicare and Medicaid, immigration, inflation, abortion and taxes. And a misleading statement about jobs. That is a lot of flat out lying in one talk. She has been conditioned the last 3+ years that this is what you do. Trump needs to pound this in rallies, debate and commercials to try and get through to at least a few people how much of a liar she is.
So you want the man who lies about everything, including something as silly as crowd sizes, and who recently lied about nearly dying in a helicopter crash with a man who wasn't with him, to focus on Kamala's lies? You want that guy to call someone else a liar? Bold strategy. I doubt that'd work considering, again, Trump lies about literally everything.

So you want the man who lies about everything, including something as silly as crowd sizes, and who recently lied about nearly dying in a helicopter crash with a man who wasn't with him, to focus on Kamala's lies? You want that guy to call someone else a liar? Bold strategy. I doubt that'd work considering, again, Trump lies about literally everything.
That would normally be a reasonable argument if not for the person the Democrats have run against him. LOL

I mean, damn... 😄 😄

Trump might lie, but we have actual proof of what things were like under Trump, and then under Kamala. And in spite of that, she's leading in the polls, because unfortunately, stupid people enjoy full voting rights. Nothing to be done about THAT I suppose...

That would normally be a reasonable argument if not for the person the Democrats have run against him. LOL

I mean, damn... 😄 😄

Trump might lie, but we have actual proof of what things were like under Trump, and then under Kamala.
I'm not saying he shouldn't. Hell, it's politics 101 to call out the lies of your opponent. I just think Trump honing in on Harris lying will be met with laughter. I don't check here daily but have any Trump supporters questioned why he bizarrely lies about the sizes of crowds instead of focusing on the race? Or that when he tells a story about almost crashing in a helicopter, reporters will dig into that story? Which of course led to the story not only being a lie but Trump confused one black man he was with with another black man, leading to one of them saying that "Trump probably thinks we all look alike."

Guy is a personal landmine but he could still win 2/3 elections. If he doesn't however, I just hope his supporters look at how his campaign is being run, and of course, the man himself.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Our sun will turn into a red giant and envelope out entire solar system before Kamala builds 25 million houses. Just look at how all of those EV chargers they were going to build worked out. LOL
But they did a bang up job on that gaza pier that kept floating away.
If it doesn't involve identity politics, lefties are clueless.

He's the president of the United States of America. One of the most powerful people in the world. They told him to do it, sure. But ultimately that decision rested with him, he could've just flat refused. But he didn't because stepping down was the right thing to do and he did it. No one can force the president of the United States to do a single thing.

That’s the thing, he was flat out refusing. Just a day or two before that letter dropped that obviously wasn’t from him. His stooges were literally making the rounds on the morning shows confirming his steadfast position remaining in the race nearly simultaneously when that weird letter was posted. No public address to his voters, no sightings, nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT