POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are totally wrong on all of this....even your family members. They didn't have dementia....they were related to you.
As much as you Republicans love those pregnant 12 year old daughters.... You have no room to talk.
I can easily picture a framed forkless family tree hanging over your buck stove.

Apparently, Biden tried to ramrod an EO through to use all federal agencies to "register" more fake Dim voters. Now 9 states are suing.

The legal action seeks to block implementation of Executive Order 14019, arguing that plans for the order did not go through notice and public comment or any of the safeguards under the Administrative Procedure Act that ensure accountability and transparency.

“It’s targeted voter registration, so you don’t have to worry about turning out more Republican voters if you focus your efforts in places where the vast majority of voters are going to lean left.”

If Kamala wasn’t involved with Biden’s policies, I guess the first question is if she knows who was.

And if she think it’s Biden, is she so dumb she’s oblivious to his incompetency, or so corrupt she knows and is willing to weaponize it while a shadow cabal runs the country?
Oh she absolutely is that corrupt. Like Obama she’s never done anything in politics except run for office. And the result is what Barry meant when he spoke about fundamentally changing the country. And he has lots of help.

Think again....
Actual grocery price increases, actual vehicle insurance increases, and actual vehicle repair increases says the info in this linked article are very misleading.

Just looking at everything going in the world and how it correlates with Bible prophecy and it just kinda makes you wonder if we're fighting a losing battle and all this is meant to be.
Post of the day!
I don’t think God would rapture his children out of a place of peace, love, souls turning to him. Today we have the evil democrats grooming children, gay lifestyles are celebrated, criminal behavior is common and excepting. In addition, the LGBTQ community openly mocks God. Abortions right up to delivery.

God will have the final say! He is in control, not Satan or the Democrats. One day, everyone will bow and confess that Jesus is Lord. Yes even the evil souls of this country, right before they are cast in the lake of fire.

oRead several pieces today about how Trump has to make this race about issues because if it becomes a clash of personalities he loses. I think he needs to shakeup the campaign team down the stretch, just like he did in 2016.
He misunderstood and got it backwards. He's making the issues about race.

Silly wabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: Aday96

Apparently, Biden tried to ramrod an EO through to use all federal agencies to "register" more fake Dim voters. Now 9 states are suing.

The legal action seeks to block implementation of Executive Order 14019, arguing that plans for the order did not go through notice and public comment or any of the safeguards under the Administrative Procedure Act that ensure accountability and transparency.

“It’s targeted voter registration, so you don’t have to worry about turning out more Republican voters if you focus your efforts in places where the vast majority of voters are going to lean left.”
Wait, what?

Somebody swears such litigation is impossible.

See below.

So you understand why I am disagreeing with this dipshit obviously.

GU9NKWjbgAANp2m

Vance is moving the needle!

No. Really. Apparently people came from yards around to hear him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT