POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess Tapper will keep doing his show and maybe get some interviews with Biden Administration Officials in the coming weeks.
** KA -- BOOM **

"Debt Under Biden-Harris Administration

$1.14 Trillion in credit card debt

^ 48.1% from Q1 2021

Credit care delinquency rate 9.1% over last 12 months"

Source: NY Federal Reserve

Damn it! Get outta here.

Yes. I was waiting for ignored member to rattle off 10 links showing she conceded that night.

She conceded privately, but publicly not until sunrise.

I watched her trot out Leon Piñata live when she couldn’t bring herself to do so. I thought at the time, “What a low life.”

All of her supporters gathered to see her at the javitz center. She sent all of them home with this:

Well folks, I know you've been here a long time. And it's been a long night. And it's been a long campaign. But I can say we can wait a little longer can't we?

We're still counting votes
. And every vote should count. Several states are too close to call. So we're not going to have anything more to say tonight.

So listen, listen to me. Everybody should head home. You should get some sleep. We'll have more to say tomorrow. I want you to know. I want every person in this hall to know and I want every person across the country who supported Hillary to know, that your voices and your enthusiasm means so much to her and to Tim and to all of us.

And we are so proud of her. She's done an amazing job. And she is not done yet. So thank you for being with her. She has always been with you. I have to say this tonight. Good night. We will be back. We will have more to say. Let's get those votes counted and let's bring this home. Thank you so much for all that you've done.

That’s a hell of a concession speech. 🤣

Hillary was shell-shocked and they were going to spend the next several hours looking for their hanging chad moment.

That's a "hopefully we have enough people in place and enough fake ballots to count" speech. They didn't take any chances in 2020.

Democrats lie, cheat and steal and then say "who, me"? Never seen it. They are the most passive-aggresive, morally bankrupt people in the world.

Inflation is a rate of increase. And it compounds.

If the inflation rate drops, that just means prices are going up at a slower pace.

Edit: that’s not a defense of government published economic statistics which are all bullshit.

Amirite?

90f06e2aed8a7657.gif

Full Concession Speech...

Even Attended Trump's GD Inauguration.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Now link Trump's concession speech and his attendance at Biden's inauguration. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Is this Trump's Concession Speech??

Why did she parade Leon out election night and deny something she already conceded?

Why did she parade Leon out election night and deny something she already conceded?
She conceded within 24 hours of the results being released. When did Trump concede?? He's a con and a terrible human being that couldn't care less about anything or anyone but himself. He only loves America for what it can do for him.

That exchange cracks me up because i cant tell if lemon is stupid or just an agent of the left. Not in favor of censorship just "moderation" which is the exact same thing.

It's a combination of both, plus him being a gold-digging whore.

Ill never understand why any voting machine should be hooked up to the Internet. It makes zero sense and adds vulnerability with while providing zero benefit.

.... because you have a sensible and logical thought process, unlike Lemonlike Dems who believe minorities can't get and don't have IDs. It was "racist" to think that they can't obtain IDs 20yrs ago, and it's still racist today.

There isn't a citizen in this country that doesn't need an ID to cash a check or withdraw money from an account. They all have ID. No matter what nor how many cans of sparkle spray Dems have shoved into every orifice, there isn't some mythical boundary to anyone obtaining a state ID.

What would be a really Awesome movie would be to show a hacking group get into media computers and change all of their teleprompters and change the wording slightly so that they say that good is good and more govt is bad, that elections aren't secure, etc. Then the power goes out to all media groups and the left has no way to have fact hackers lie to them. What would they do? Lol

This race is not as close as they say it is. I see a result similar to 2016 as long as they can keep the steal to a minimum. Harris is as unlikeable as Hilary and much more incompetent with a proven record of failure the past 3.5 years. Alot of folks who did not vote for Trump in 2020 are going to hold their noses and vote for him this time because of the economy. The Black and Latino Trump vote is going to be the Dems nail in the coffin.

So Trump loves America because it provides opportunities for those who are willing to work hard. Gotcha.

“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”
JFK

"Ask not what you can do for your country....ask what it can do for you."
DJT

Gotcha

The crazy thing about this choice is there is zero doubt dems knew about this. Which means they already had the msm on board before ever choosing him. Otherwise this would be an automatic disqualifier for anyone.

If they had msm onboard, it indicates he was the choice well before the apparent last hour pick between he and shapiro. The question is how long?

We know for sure by the leaked emails that biden and harris was the ticket over a year before the supposed choice. Nothing dems do is last second. Its all planned well in advance by the hive mind brood mother.

I still think the initial plan was biden to resign after a certain time period (probably 180 days) to let Kamala be the first female president. Not sure if biden reneged, was still polling well, or if they thought kamala wasnt ready. Even so i have zero doubt that was the initial plan.
You care, I care, about this. Issus is how many voters thinking about voting Dim, care.

She conceded within 24 hours of the results being released. When did Trump concede?? He's a con and a terrible human being that couldn't care less about anything or anyone but himself. He only loves America for what it can do for him.

Did Leon go rouge?

Dude, she was still denying the election 3 years later.

About time for you to be overwhelmed by misstatements again.

And pivot.

Apparently the Reds are the 1927 Yankees now. Cards play like a team ready for the season to be over.
The gold standard is the 1976 Reds, not any Yanks or any other team.

The Reds are better than their record. Not great, but decent shot at playoffs - a near miracle for them. And EDLC is just plain fun to watch.

This race is not as close as they say it is. I see a result similar to 2016 as long as they can keep the steal to a minimum. Harris is as unlikeable as Hilary and much more incompetent with a proven record of failure the past 3.5 years. Alot of folks who did not vote for Trump in 2020 are going to hold their noses and vote for him this time because of the economy. The Black and Latino Trump vote is going to be the Dems nail in the coffin.
Polling shows Trump more unlikable than Harris. It's your opinion that the race isn't as close as "they" say it is. Current polling disagrees with you. I'm sure you were also wrong in 2020 as well. That's the thing - folks here never admit when they're wrong. It's prediction as fact, over and over, and then when that prediction is wrong, it must've been because of a conspiracy. Like Trump, posters here think they're never wrong lol. It's the people around you that are wrong, right? Lol.

I think Harris wins. You think Trump wins and it won't be close. Guess we'll see who is correct in three months.

** KA -- BOOM **

^ 48.1% from Q1 2021

Damn it! Get outta here.

Delinquency rate is really something to keep an eye on. It's rising for CC and I believe the most recent time frame from mortgages showed a sharp increase. Inflation and rising interest rates is slowly eating away at the foundation of the consumer.

** KA -- BOOM **

^ 48.1% from Q1 2021

Damn it! Get outta here.
I believe our national debt has gone up 50% under Biden/Hamas Harris also (please correct me if I'm wrong- too lazy to look up the most recent number).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT