POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outside of Education and Psychology majors, I don't know ANY men that are voting for Kamala.

In fact, of people that I know personally, the only ones that support her are deeply dissatisfied single white women (like my sister), black women, and the two groups I mentioned previously. (and, on a Vinn diagram, you would find a sh*t ton of miserable white women, and black women in the Education and Psychology groups.)
Didn't know women made up all these jobs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Health care workers:

Auto workers:

Hospitality workers:

Working men/women:

United Steel Workers:

Construction workers:

Wrestlers:

Reactions: Stan the caddy
RCP still has the Trump as the favorite. I mean, considering the kid glove treatment, refusal to speak w/o a teleprompter, not allowed to impugn her at all, that HAS to be deeply concerning for the Democrats. She SHOULD be up by a huge margin, but she just isn't. And the internals are barely moving. Working class, black males, independents, and Latino voters are just not flocking to her. It's honestly starting to look like her "bump" is just the result of an energized base (that would have voted for her anyway)
I think the non-energized base that Biden caused wasn't voting at all. Now it's different.

Instead of spending hours defending Walz to several posters who don't actually care...you could just keep reminding them that JD Vance once said Trump was "America's Hitler", "a moral disaster", "a total fraud", and "reprehensible." You don't come back from those words but it shows Vance doesn't give a shit and sees an opportunity to become president if Trump were to die. No one actually believes Vance likes Trump.
I think all of that was before Trump was president.

LiberL movie night.

a man and woman are playing a game of frisbee in a room .

Pure insanity that anyone would vote for her. We'll essentially have a domestic terrorist as POTUS if she wins.

I firmly believe that rational Americans will keep her from taking office.
A woman was just raped at knife point, by two illegal immigrants, yesterday, in Coney Island. The tone deafness of this illiterate cow is unbelievable. But, what’s even more unbelievable is the droves of NPCs who can’t wait to vote for this bs in November. And, that makes them even worse ppl than her & her despicable predecessor.

I can’t imagine being so weak minded that I’d let my hatred for one man control me to the point that I would happily & voluntarily contribute to the death of my country, as long as that guy loses.

Like, I despise current libs. DESPISE. But, if roles were reversed, there is no chance I’d vote for Trump if his policies & character were pure shit & obviously hurting ppl that I care about. And, we all could make a pages long list of disgusting actions, behaviors & policies displayed by Biden/Harris during their term. Real ones, too. And, not fabricated bs witch hunts.

This issue on the border, alone, should be enough to change minds. What kind of moronic pos watches 3+ years of illegals raping & killing women & children & says, “we should make this permanent”?! But, these are the same ppl who are trying to sexualize children. So, it’s not as shocking as it should be.

Same for the economy. Even if some libs are doing great in life, in spite of the economy, someone they, supposedly, care about is praying to God they can survive from week to week. I mean, we are all paying like $7K more per year, or $150/week, than we were just 4 years ago.

But, they don’t care as long as Orange Man isn’t around to hurt their fragile feelings. Pathetic! There is no comparison in quality of life between the two administrations & deep down, they know that, too. Even if they’d never admit it. And, that truly does reveal the content of their character.

Didn't know women made up all these jobs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Health care workers:

Auto workers:

Hospitality workers:

Working men/women:

United Steel Workers:

Construction workers:

Wrestlers:

Unions always endorse Dem candidates.

You think that means every union member they are made up of does too? lol

I think all of that was before Trump was president.
Correct, it was just before. But if you're a public figure and you use language that strongly for another public figure and then less than a decade later partner up with that person, it makes you look pretty foolish. It'd be smart for Dems to run ads using Vance's own words. Don't know if they will though.

I think the non-energized base that Biden caused wasn't voting at all. Now it's different.
I completely agree. I just don't think, at the end of the day, that she can run the table in the Rust Belt, which is what it will take. The demographics of her base aren't her strengths in those states, except for abortion, her record is terrible on the issues that matter most. Michigan, which has practically become a Muslim sovereign state is an outlier.

democrat WP News reporter - "Is Biden going to stop the Elon/Trump interview tonight?"

They openly want election interference!

This is your scumbag party demo☭rat shitbags.

dEmOcRaCy!11!!

These fools need to understand the more content they want to censor just makes the American public believe it even more. No one trusts the intentions of these people any longer.

At some point, maybe in Oct., we should fill out and link our own electoral maps. I've mentioned it before but I still get a kick out of Gassy posting his in 2020 in which the only states he shaded blue were CA and NY lol. I actually think he believed that's exactly how the election would turn out.

At some point, maybe in Oct., we should fill out and link our own electoral maps. I've mentioned it before but I still get a kick out of Gassy posting his in 2020 in which the only states he shaded blue were CA and NY lol. I actually think he believed that's exactly how the election would turn out.
Why don't you fill out a map of Deez nuts.

Does ANYONE actually like Trump? I thought that point had long been settled.

Fortunately, I think that the majority of voters in this country will vote like adults, and not children; which is to say, they'll vote on issues, and not if the mean man hurt "my feelings". That is the only possible reason to vote for Kamala, because there isn't any policy-based reason to.
You're doing the thing that many here did in 2020. The whole mean man my feelings thing. It's cute but at the end of 2020 people were just tired of the guy. And guess what? He still keeps coming back. He's like Michael Myers with a golf club. I get your point but if you always turn him losing into "they didn't vote for him because feelings", then you're missing the point. It ain't about tweets and feelings, people are sick of him and just want him to go away. Now maybe I'll be wrong and he'll win...but I wasn't wrong in 2020.

As for the adults line, I mean, Trump acts like the redhead from Problem Child weekly, whether it's ranting about something no one cares about, calling people childish names online, or trying to make the world feel sorry for him with his pitiful poor me routine.

You're doing the thing that many here did in 2020. The whole mean man my feelings thing. It's cute but at the end of 2020 people were just tired of the guy. And guess what? He still keeps coming back. He's like Michael Myers with a golf club. I get your point but if you always turn him losing into "they didn't vote for him because feelings", then you're missing the point. It ain't about tweets and feelings, people are sick of him and just want him to go away. Now maybe I'll be wrong and he'll win...but I wasn't wrong in 2020.

As for the adults line, I mean, Trump acts like the redhead from Problem Child weekly, whether it's ranting about something no one cares about, calling people childish names online, or trying to make the world feel sorry for him with his pitiful poor me routine.

How is this? I have not met a single Kamala voter that can articulate a policy of hers that they support. The entirety of their reason for voting Dem is because they hate Trump. Now, does that strike you as a reasonable point of view?

Trump had an exponentially better tenure as President than Biden,errrr. Kamala did.

I get your point though, the childish comments are a bad look. I'll try to do better.

Seriously? I mean, they're a solid company, but I'm just wondering what has prompting this.
Not knowing what "this" is, I'll guess it's why I bought today. It's because I read article in Saturday WSJ as to why NVDA is going to dominate AI for a long time, I didn't have a piece, & so I thought I should based on those factors. Up 2% after I got in today. That's long-term investing, right? 🤪

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Correct, it was just before. But if you're a public figure and you use language that strongly for another public figure and then less than a decade later partner up with that person, it makes you look pretty foolish. It'd be smart for Dems to run ads using Vance's own words. Don't know if they will though.
No it doesn't for crap sakes. It shows you were young, didn't have views fully formed, & got the data to change those views. I started a Dim & got over it well before 30. Now Kamala is changing multiple major policy positions from 4-5 years ago after being in public office for decades & at age 60. Now that's pretty foolish, unknowing, lacking conviction on anything.

Last edited:
I completely agree. I just don't think, at the end of the day, that she can run the table in the Rust Belt, which is what it will take. The demographics of her base aren't her strengths in those states, except for abortion, her record is terrible on the issues that matter most. Michigan, which has practically become a Muslim sovereign state is an outlier.
Just heard on Fox News this evening that Haley predicted during primaries that the first party to ditch their 80 years old candidate would win. 2/3 of voters didn't want either one. Rogan did too as I understand. Now here we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT