POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vivek really gets it. His lack of name recognition plus having Trump dominate the party kept him from doing much in the primary but he seems to really understand how to campaign effectively. Vance has elevated himself nicely the past few weeks but I wish Vivek was even more visible to spread Trump's message.

It's the actual "weapon of war" that Walz carried, rather than the M4A1 carbine that he claimed. LOL

You should keep up with current events.
I respect ALL of our military service members... Not just the ones that served in battle.
It's pathetic how Trump uses his mindless cult to attack a 24 year military veteran for retiring prior to combat duty. He could have gone out in 20 years.
He didn't have to re-up after 9/11 but he did.
Fine if you wanna attack his policies. But bashing him for 24 years of service and retiring is BS.
It's way more than Capt Bone spurs ever did.

Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.
** KA--BOOM **

Sue the shit outta their asses.

Oh, and piss off.

I respect ALL of our military service members... Not just the ones that served in battle.
It's pathetic how Trump uses his mindless cult to attack a 24 year military veteran for retiring prior to combat duty. He could have gone out in 20 years.
Fine if you wanna attack his policies. But bashing him for 24 years of service and retiring is BS.
What causes people to lie by omission?

Lies of omission can also be a form of self-destructive behaviour when the individual's motive is to sabotage relationships, either consciously or subconsciously. This manipulation may stem from feelings of unworthiness, fear of intimacy, or deep-seated guilt that drives them to push others away.

As usual, you completely missed the point. It's not that he didn't serve in combat, it's the fact that he tried to make it "seem" like he did. Why does everything have to be constantly explained to you?

I’m genuinely curious if you think the outrage is because Walz retired before deploying?

If you truly think that’s the outrage you need to start actually reading the posts you’re responding to (which is a big ask given your propensity to dump links you don’t read) and broaden your sources of information upon which you’re relying.

If you’re being paid by the kamabla campaign to pretend people are outraged because Walz retured, carryon.

Imagine if companies handled a refusal to assimilate to company values like they promote with third world migration to the west.

“Sure employee, you don’t have to learn any of our policies or protocols and feel free to break off and do your own thing. In fact, bring in even more of your buddies and then determine how we’re going to do everything.”

The concept of taxing unrealized gains (ie; "wealth" tax) is so ridiculous it shouldnt even warrant a discussion... but Dems wont let it go:

Vivek really gets it. His lack of name recognition plus having Trump dominate the party kept him from doing much in the primary but he seems to really understand how to campaign effectively. Vance has elevated himself nicely the past few weeks but I wish Vivek was even more visible to spread Trump's message.

Imo vivek is right to urge trump to get on point. Pretty clear that's what he really means because he, desantis, and vance are so far all way more effective at attacking her atrocious policies.

Hopefully trump gets on board. Idk though because we know how he gets fixated on stuff.

Also, Walz keeps autocorrecting and I have to keep fixing it. From this point until he drops out of the race, if your see “Wald” or “walk” just read it in context. No sense in adding his name to the iPhone dictionary for the next week of relevance.
You know what else keeps "auto-correcting"? The Harris/Walz campaign, re: their previous stances, records, quotes, provable facts. LOL

I don’t know how I missed this being mentioned last year when Obama’s chef mysteriously drowned. But I did not know that the Clintons’ chef died by drowning as well.

“The 61-year-old Scheib was first reported missing by his girlfriend on June 14, one day after he failed to return from a hike near Taos Ski Valley.

Scheib died from drowning, an autopsy later revealed.” - Newsweek writes.

I don’t know how I missed this being mentioned last year when Obama’s chef mysteriously drowned. But I did not know that the Clintons’ chef died by drowning as well.

“The 61-year-old Scheib was first reported missing by his girlfriend on June 14, one day after he failed to return from a hike near Taos Ski Valley.

@Dionysus444 is licking his chops and watching his bank account to see what Scheib left for the government so they can disburse to his account. Unfortunately, Dion lives in a real world that if you dont work hard, you wont reap the benefits. The master degree in gender qualities has not paid off like he was promised.

Biden must have been manning the lifeguard tower.

If you think the controversy is just over him resigning (ignoring he went outside the chain of command), and are unaware of him repeatedly and continuously lying about his service and rank to advance his political career, you need to check your news sources.

His stolen valor is inarguable at this point.

I’m just trying to be nice this time and point out how dumb you look by defending it, instead of just laughing at you and calling you dumb with no constructive feedback.
i think the law has been changed. Have to get tangible benefit not political popularity

I think it's funny that the Russians and the Ukrainians were standing around bickering about "who started it" while the fire was raging.

WiTF are we involved in this ridiculous circus?
Nobody can answer that question. The most obvious answer is money laundering back to our elites. Nothing else makes rational sense.

If Trump wins, this guy should be the czar of destroying the federal bureaucracy. That’s the job. And he could do it, if given the power.

Lost in all this Kamabla VP stolen valor is some guy named lil pump releasing Adam Kinzinger’s grinder pictures leaving everyone to wonder if he’s just your normal, run of the mill self loathing lefty, or if he was actually being blackmailed by the CIA when he assumed the position alongside Liz Cheney as deep state attack poodle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT