How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's turn Florida blue!

That's a fantastic plan. Use massive campaign dollars to try to turn Florida blue, and, next, go after Texas. Assume that Pennsylvania is already a lock, and go after Ohio and Indiana instead. If you're feeling really giddy, try to run up the score by flipping Missouri and completely ignore Wisconsin.

'96 Olympic Park bombing. What are you referring to, government classifications? They're both terrorism.
You were at the 96 Olympics? I thought you were in your 20’s. That was 28 years ago. Were you a small child and where were you in relation to the bomb going off.
Antifa/BLM activists and anarchists have been far more destructive than any Catholic extremist group.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This piece of crap is illustrative with how far little Britain has fallen. I love London, Scotland, and Ireland but not sure I’ll go back until they rid themselves of these power-hungry cockroaches.
Visiting Scotland (Inverness, Kirkwall, Lerwick and Aberdeen) beginning August 24. Taking a VPN just in case.

Properly tested and vetted actual vaccines work. But I'll play. Show me the scientific studies on the efficacy of the mRNA shot to do anything that natural immunity wouldn't. I mean other than give nasty side effects.
"Conclusions:
Patients vaccinated for COVID-19 had reduced mortality, especially for obese/severely obese and older individuals."

You were at the 96 Olympics? I thought you were in your 20’s. That was 28 years ago. Were you a small child and where were you in relation to the bomb going off.
Antifa/BLM activists and anarchists have been far more destructive than any Catholic extremist group.
I was a kid, yeah. In a hotel nearby. Someone was killed and lots injured, it not being me because it was after 1 in the morning doesn't change a crazy Christian bombing the Olympics over abortion. Sorry you don't like Catholics being considered an extremist group, but them's the breaks.

Bullshit.
Whatever dude. I've related the story before here several times. Here's one from over 3 years ago:
They were right-wing nutters, nobody's buying anything else. Abortion clinic bombings? Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park Bomber. Remember that one? We hosted the Olympics in Atlanta in 96'. I was there. A hardcore Christian blew it up. Y'all are the American Al-Qaeda, not chubby chicks with purple hair.
You don't have to believe me, whether I was there or not(I was) is immaterial to the point.

People that get their interpretation of the Constitution from Twitter and Tik Tok are idiots. Please consult a lawyer before just believing what some random person online describes to you as the law.
** Breaking GD News **

** Highlights at Six **

Your loudmouth little ass is totally dismissed. Kindly shut the hell up.

Have to say that I haven't been impressed by Trump's campaign since the Vance pick. I don't know if he doesn't have the same fire since he knocked Joe out of the race but it seems to me he is listless right now. Is he waiting to counterpunch hard until after Labor Day? Not understanding the strategy at present.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT