POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Libel is not criminal- not in America. It is in many other countries.
2. The 1st Amendment has many safeguards against libel lawsuits, and certainly libel causes of action have indeed been found unconstitutional. If you're "intentionally lying" against even a public figure, even the First Amendment won't be likely to help you, unless the plaintiff can show damages. Not many politicians bother to sue against lies, because, what's the point.
3. The concern about what Walz said, which I didn't know about until today, because I honestly had barely heard of him, is two fold.
(A) Hate speech is absolutely protected by the 1st Amendment.
(B) "Misinformation" is absolutely protected by the 1st Amendment.
I actually have no idea what kind of hate he wants to outlaw, but I absolutely know what kind of "Misinformation" he wants to. He wanted to hit that Ivervectim crap and anti vaccine crap (which may or not actually be crap, but whatever), and he wanted to hit it hard. But, you can't do that in THIS country. 1st Amendment, see.
4. To repeat, libel laws, which are themselves, in THIS country, are civil, not criminal. And laws against "hate speech" and "Misinformation" are not the same as civil common laws against libel, because they don't even exist.
6. In general circumstances, lying is ABSOLUTELY protected by the 1st. While it is allegedly a sin to tell a lie, it's no cognizance crime.
Yet they railroaded Alex Jones in perhaps the worst justice ever.

Holy shit, you are KILLIN me!! Stop, my sides are splitting...

You do not want equal opportunity ...we basically had that, or as close as humans will ever get, and your side destroyed it. You only want equal opportunity AS LONG AS there are equal outcomes because you are not smart or honest enough to admit the difference.

You do not want America to have borders ... and you proclaim to be a "global citizen first". Those two ideas right there are incompatible with wanting America as a sovereign nation. And you have said many times you hate every thing this country was founded upon. Again you are not smart or honest enough to admit it.

You've shown what?!?! HAHAHAHA ... OMG. You are one of the LEAST knowledgeable posters on here. I've said many times you are one of the WORST. We joke that "Dion is an expert of (fill in the blank) today..." Ever stopped to wonder WHY?? Several of us point out your logic flaws, but again you're not smart enough or honest enough to see it.

And you are the caricature of the "pointy head liberal elitist" to a T.

Finally, you call yourself a "revolutionary" as you go to your corporation to work, use your corporation (indoctrination) education, get on your corporation electronic device and listen to your corporate uniparty overlords, shout whatever mantra they tell you ... all the while you are none the wiser to their control over you. You are the epitome of every problem with this country and your ideals are the destruction of it. You are an NPC to the max.
Hate to block you but I've had enough of seeing dion's stupid name spewed all over these pages.

Reactions: blubo
I dunno, but picking a maniac over the governor of PA, a state that's of extreme importance, bc said governor is jewish probably will.

You guys just lost all ammunition with the "trump courts the far right and white supremacists" when harris just picked a guy to satisfy the hamas wing of the party.

If it does drain votes. I guess you'll get to pretend the popular vote is a real thing some more
Shapiro is publicly feuding with his own Senator. The PA SC just agreed to review the stabbing case he's associated with covering up. The skeletons in his closet were not being Jewish.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I'm not saying it's aliens...but it's aliens.
iu

Walz was an absolute gift by the Dems when they had all the momentum. He's getting absolutely destroyed online and the stolen valor stuff has added a lot more fuel. On top of that, Vance has done a 180 the last few weeks after a somewhat rough start.

It's going to be tight either way, unfortunately.
Electoral landslide

LIBS want us to believe the country is better with them in power, LOL. Liberals are some of the most disgusting, used but never serviced porta potties ever to exist, lmao.

* Sidebar. She hates her life becase she's hideously ugly and he hates his life because all he can get is a hideously ugly girl, lololol.

This video is in the comments. These people are insane and the biggest losers.

I support freedom of religion. They can wear WTF they want on their head so long as they don't tell me I have to as well.
Are you aware of how Islam works? 😂 Do you know how this goes when they get big enough numbers?

You guys don’t say crap about Islam ever. Total cowards. You only feel tough punching down on Christians. You’ll go after a Christian baker and a chicken sandwich but as soon as Muslims kill someone, you rush to their defense.

Are you aware of how Islam works? 😂 Do you know how this goes when they get big enough numbers?

You guys don’t say crap about Islam ever. Total cowards. You only feel tough punching down on Christians. You’ll go after a Christian baker and a chicken sandwich but as soon as Muslims kill someone, you rush to their defense.
^^^ That's the truth!

Reactions: blubo

How's that?? I condemn mass shooters and violence done by anyone. Lunacy is found in every race, religion and demographic.
Idgaf about anyone's religion so long as they aren't passing laws to force their beliefs on me.
Whether it be Christian, Jew or Muslim. Worship as you please 7 days a week. Just leave me out of it.
It's really not asking a lot.
Btw... I'm Christian.

Reactions: Dionysus444

Yeah, no. Islam can get f***** just like the other religions.

Lolololol @Dionysus444 pumping his chest talking about rogan backtracking...turns out he's making sure his statements are clear bc msnbc doctored footage claiming he endorsed Kamala. He's suing them for 30 mil

Been said a million times but here goes a million and 1.....
Vaccines don't always stop a virus but they can make the viruse's impact less deadly. They keep you out of the hospital.
Properly tested and vetted actual vaccines work. But I'll play. Show me the scientific studies on the efficacy of the mRNA shot to do anything that natural immunity wouldn't. I mean other than give nasty side effects.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
I know right? Damn Amish out stabbing kids and flying planes through skyscrapers. And don't get me started on the suicide bombing Buddhists. Your religion of government is what frightens sane people.
Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and Hindu nationalism are all on the rise. You attempt to joke but there's conflict across the globe over this. Just like there's always been.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Religious extremists like that have proven to be dangerous. They blow things up. Like the World Trade Center. I was at one of those extremist Christian abortion bombings myself.
You were getting an abortion or facilitating one at a place that got blown up while you were there?

Bombing a Christian pregnancy resource center is perfectly fine to you all, not a terrorist act. Bombing an Abortion clinic is an act of terrorism though. See the hypocrisy there?

Answer, they’re both acts of terrorism.

LIBS want us to believe the country is better with them in power, LOL. Liberals are some of the most disgusting, used but never serviced porta potties ever to exist, lmao.

* Sidebar. She hates her life becase she's hideously ugly and he hates his life because all he can get is a hideously ugly girl, lololol.

Why are these people perpetually angry. Must be a miserable existence.

Reactions: WTF Cat

Everyone should be Islamophobic

You were getting an abortion or facilitating one at a place that got blown up while you were there?

Bombing a Christian pregnancy resource center is perfectly fine to you all, not a terrorist act. Bombing an Abortion clinic is an act of terrorism though. See the hypocrisy there?

Answer, they’re both acts of terrorism.
'96 Olympic Park bombing. What are you referring to, government classifications? They're both terrorism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT