POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LIBS want us to believe the country is better with them in power, LOL. Liberals are some of the most disgusting, used but never serviced porta potties ever to exist, lmao.

* Sidebar. She hates her life becase she's hideously ugly and he hates his life because all he can get is a hideously ugly girl, lololol.

Her boyfriend(?) rushes to the car and stays there and then calls the guy a p@ssy? Typical radical. Let the women do the dirty work. Is it any wonder why testosterone levels are so low among the younger generations.

Last edited:
Been said a million times but here goes a million and 1.....
Vaccines don't always stop a virus but they can make the viruse's impact less deadly. They keep you out of the hospital.
That's not what YOUR HERO and SAVIOR Joe Biden said. Here he is saying we won't get the virus if vaccinated.

Your Hero Joe Biden

Calling others "dinosaurs" while supporting a repeatedly failed ideology from 1917.
200.gif
No kidding.

Where would the money that would be inherited go?
That's what pays for the social programs. You can't take it with you when you die. We all know that. Live your life, work hard, kick ass, earn your money and buy your crap with it. But eventually your life is over. And the assets you've accrued over that life go back to the society that allowed you to accrue them.

Reactions: sambowieshin
My American Dream is one of equal opportunity. Where Americans of all sizes, shapes, and creeds can succeed and have a decent quality of life. Probably very similar rhetoric to what you'd say if asked the question. Which is why none of the anti-American accusations ever hit home. I've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm one of the top few most knowledgeable posters in this thread about our Constitution, history, and civics. I, and most others on the left, want America to live up to the ideals laid out by our Founders, not to tear them down.
Holy shit, you are KILLIN me!! Stop, my sides are splitting...

You do not want equal opportunity ...we basically had that, or as close as humans will ever get, and your side destroyed it. You only want equal opportunity AS LONG AS there are equal outcomes because you are not smart or honest enough to admit the difference.

You do not want America to have borders ... and you proclaim to be a "global citizen first". Those two ideas right there are incompatible with wanting America as a sovereign nation. And you have said many times you hate every thing this country was founded upon. Again you are not smart or honest enough to admit it.

You've shown what?!?! HAHAHAHA ... OMG. You are one of the LEAST knowledgeable posters on here. I've said many times you are one of the WORST. We joke that "Dion is an expert of (fill in the blank) today..." Ever stopped to wonder WHY?? Several of us point out your logic flaws, but again you're not smart enough or honest enough to see it.

And you are the caricature of the "pointy head liberal elitist" to a T.

Finally, you call yourself a "revolutionary" as you go to your corporation to work, use your corporation (indoctrination) education, get on your corporation electronic device and listen to your corporate uniparty overlords, shout whatever mantra they tell you ... all the while you are none the wiser to their control over you. You are the epitome of every problem with this country and your ideals are the destruction of it. You are an NPC to the max.

Damn, pretty harsh wishing death upon someone like that. That's gross. And what is this American Dream of yours? You claim to be a staunch defender of the Constitution yet all your beliefs are completely opposite of what the Constitution and Principles this country was found upon. Just yesterday you advocated for censoring peoples voices. Globalism was absolutely NOT what the Founding fathers had in mind.
Dion wishing death upon us (sounds like the religion he supports) because he will never be one of us. He is the epitome of self-loathing, hate-filled, antifa brownshirt.

It is interesting that the racist canuck likes this stuff...

Last edited:
Was listening to The Mike Gallagher Show this morning...and he mentioned that a new poll showed that Trump was leading Harris in New York with the Jewish vote. Had to get out of the car so I didn't hear what poll it was.
Big if true.
'The poll, conducted by the Siena Research Institute, found that Trump garnered support from 50% of the likely Jewish votes in New York, while Harris, who is now the Democratic nominee for president, received 49% of the vote......The lead is also significant because Jewish voters tend to vote more Democrat, with Jewish voters supporting Biden over Trump 68% to 30% in 2020, and Clinton over Trump by a margin of 71% to 26% in 2016.'

You are 100 percent correct. None of the news networks are clean.... Including Fox and any left leaning news agency.
There is a grain of truth to some conspiracies but not all. I need facts and verified info.
You produced it on that topic and I stand corrected.
That said... Doesn't mean everything coming from them is fake going forward.
It does mean to be skeptical and ask questions.
Fox admitted to lying about the election and had hosts tweeting Trump on Jan 6th.
Gotta question ALL media... Left or right.
Can you name a poster that has referred to the "corporate uniparty media" more than once?

Can you show us examples of you questioning media that flows in line with your unconscious bias?

But I guess I'm glad you finally admitted you are wrong.

It is a conspiracy, but not a theory.

@sambowieshin This wasn't proof enough for you?? Yahoo news and snopes? Too right wing for ya? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
That's not what YOUR HERO and SAVIOR Joe Biden said. Here he is saying we won't get the virus if vaccinated.

Your Hero Joe Biden
I listened to the scientists... Not the politicians.
Fauci did an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on December 10, 2020.....
In the interview, Fauci answers Cuomo’s question of “Why do I have to keep wearing the mask after I get the vaccine?” by stating that those who are vaccinated “could be prevented from getting clinical disease,” but may “still have the virus that is in your nasopharynx because you could get infected.”
After Fauci says, “We're not sure, at this point, that the vaccine protects you against getting infected,” the edited Instagram clip plays a record scratch sound effect and a voiceover asks in disbelief, “We’re not sure? At this point? That the vaccine protects you against getting infected?”
As stated here on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, “We’re still learning how well COVID-19 vaccines keep people from spreading the disease.”

Stay away from Sean Hannity and Trump for your medical advice.

Rogan endorses RFK. Think this'll drain some votes?

I dunno, but picking a maniac over the governor of PA, a state that's of extreme importance, bc said governor is jewish probably will.

You guys just lost all ammunition with the "trump courts the far right and white supremacists" when harris just picked a guy to satisfy the hamas wing of the party.

If it does drain votes. I guess you'll get to pretend the popular vote is a real thing some more

I dunno, but picking a maniac over the governor of PA, a state that's of extreme importance, bc said governor is jewish probably will.

You guys just lost all ammunition with the "trump courts the far right and white supremacists" when harris just picked a guy to satisfy the hamas wing of the party.

If it does drain votes. I guess you'll get to pretend the popular vote is a real thing some more
You might as well go out and tell that to a brick. Just sayin'

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT