POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was not a "small group" it was the traditional Catholics. The Ones who still go to masses said in Latin. These people were threatening no one. A few of them might have prayed outside an Abortion clinic or something, but they are zero threat for any sort of violence or terrorism, yet they were singled out. Just like anyone who happens to support Trump or is a "consumer of religious material" among other things that clearly described Conservatives, as was also exposed.
Religious extremists like that have proven to be dangerous. They blow things up. Like the World Trade Center. I was at one of those extremist Christian abortion bombings myself.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Dave Smith is always sensible. Rarely disagree on major points.

Yeah, I hate this part. It's dumb. Let someone else talk about it; don't shoot frim the hip on everything.

Trump was great in that debate against Biden in regards of keeping his cool when they were expecting him to pop off. He was great at the RNC. He doesn't need stupid fights. I too hated that he let the left dictate the covid crap but I understand he was going to get killed on it regardless cause it was an election year.

But Joe Rogan isn't a guy you want to pick a fight with and we don't even know if Kennedy is going to stay in the election.

No clue how fair it will be . What I cant understand is how folks are going gaga over Harris who is not even qualified to be VP as she failed at 1 job she had
Why would the left not want the best qualified person with it being the most difficult and important job in the world? Probably not a lot that can do a good job anyway. But like you said, to pick someone like Harris that is basically good at nothing. Knowing the impact on the world the pick will make for better or worse. To me an example of not caring what is best for the country and its people and not caring about what is best for the world. But I think we all know she is only a puppet like Biden for Obama to have his 12 years in office.

Last edited:
GUekZMhXQAAMxfr

GUenrmXWUAATt8L

So how do you proposes everyone get this "equal opportunity" you speak of? How does this country get built if not for people like the Trumps? How do you put everyone on an equal footing? How do you put Trump as a youngster on an equal footing as the kid born in a trailer park? Are Wealthy parents supposed to just abandon their children and turn them over to the state to be placed in a trailer park? or are Poor Parents supposed to turn over their kids to wealthy people to provide for them? There is zero way to guarantee what you are asking for.
Nah you just think small thoughts because you’re small minded. UBI, universal healthcare, education, and housing, and no inheritance would go a long way.

You are 100 percent correct. None of the news networks are clean.... Including Fox and any left leaning news agency.
There is a grain of truth to some conspiracies but not all. I need facts and verified info.
You produced it on that topic and I stand corrected.
That said... Doesn't mean everything coming from them is fake going forward.
It does mean to be skeptical and ask questions.
Fox admitted to lying about the election and had hosts tweeting Trump on Jan 6th.
Gotta question ALL media... Left or right.
1000% agree on this. I think the slander from the left minus a few from CNN is blatantly worse than Fox News. I try to watch all three and its incredible how their spins are on each topic. Makes me sick.

Yeah, I hate this part. It's dumb. Let someone else talk about it; don't shoot frim the hip on everything.

Trump was great in that debate against Biden in regards of keeping his cool when they were expecting him to pop off. He was great at the RNC. He doesn't need stupid fights. I too hated that he let the left dictate the covid crap but I understand he was going to get killed on it regardless cause it was an election year.

But Joe Rogan isn't a guy you want to pick a fight with and we don't even know if Kennedy is going to stay in the election.

I’m surprised Trump hasn’t been on Rogan. Seems like something they’d both be willing to do. Especially with the UFC connection.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Every kid deserves to eat and you can't guarantee that a parent is always going to do the right thing. There are 300 million people in this country, obviously not all with families or children but the point is that we have a large population.

If you want to paint people who want children to be fed as evil and irrational, then so be it, no one can change your mind at that point.
I just don’t believe we have kids starvin, even during the summer months. In NC where I live they have buses that deliver food to students during the summer months. We have a backpack program in which students take home food for the weekends. There’s food banks and churches that are constantly giving out food. If they’re going hungry, it’s because of the dead beat parents. If that’s the case , then throw their asses in jail.

Two of my golf buddies have China Virus. I’ve been fortunate and didn’t catch it.
One of our resident vax preaching leftist ideolgues at work showed up after a week off for covid today with his face mask.
Clearly the highly effective and "safe" mRna shot and boosters are doing a bang up job. Afterall, "It's duh syence!" 🤪

1000% agree on this. I think the slander from the left minus a few from CNN is blatantly worse than Fox News. I try to watch all three and its incredible how their spins are on each topic. Makes me sick.
I really don't see much difference between any of the news casters. The Prime time hosts in the morning on MSNBC are equally bad as the evenings on Fox with Hannity, Laura and Levin.

Reactions: Dionysus444
This happened 4 years ago, these ppl are in jail and you're still obsessed with it.

Meanwhile the former president and current nominee almost got his head blown off on live television and you dropped it in a couple days and all the current corpse president could come up with, was some entrapment plot about gretchen Whitmer. Then said current corpse prez was disposed, isn't doing anything or running the country, you don't care or ask who is, and was replaced without any voter say bc they closed the primaries before that even when his brain was applesauce...and you don't care about any of it. I'm sure you're still worried you might accidently pour bleach in your ass tho.

Unserious ppl.
The only reason for the obsession with it is because the lies from Trump continue. If he had admitted that his rally got out of hand because he lied about a stolen election....and that those that beat cops and smashed up the Capitol should be in jail.... Nobody would even be discussing it much by now.
So long as his lies continue the push back on the lies will too.

But noone is saying it was a sight seeing tour or nothing that's not true. Not that you care about that. People are comparing it to the BLM. Riots which gop ers condemned while the Dems seems to be fine with calling them peaceful .

Accusing the other side of what Dems are guilty of. The liberal mantra circa 2020s
Here's the thing. I condemn the violent BLM riots. I condemn the violence at the J6th riot.
Trump is the one singing songs with the Cop beaters and saying he will pardon them.
He calls out the BLM riots but not his own. That's BS.

"These were not insurrectionists. They were sightseers." Tucker Carlson

One of our resident vax preaching leftist ideolgues at work showed up after a week off for covid today with his face mask.
Clearly the highly effective and "safe" mRna shot and boosters are doing a bang up job. Afterall, "It's duh syence!" 🤪
Been said a million times but here goes a million and 1.....
Vaccines don't always stop a virus but they can make the viruse's impact less deadly. They keep you out of the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: TPush
LIBS want us to believe the country is better with them in power, LOL. Liberals are some of the most disgusting, used but never serviced porta potties ever to exist, lmao.

* Sidebar. She hates her life becase she's hideously ugly and he hates his life because all he can get is a hideously ugly girl, lololol.

Those two would have been eating corn on the cob with no f****** teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT