POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forced. It is a choice in this country. Do we need to take out the 'In GOD we trust.'?
No because it doesn't specify which God and it is a historical tradition at this point.
But references to the Christian God and the 10 Commandments have no place being permanent fixtures in a public school.
Teaching it as part of history and pointing out it's relevance to our society is fine as part of a history class.... But placing it 24/7 in a school is crossing a line.
You wouldn't want the 5 Pillars of Islam posted in ever school would you??
Or this...
"When Arkansas installed a statue of the Ten Commandments outside the State Capitol, the Temple unveiled its own statue of Baphomet, a goat-headed figure, there, too. It offered the Hellions Academy as an alternative to Christian studies during school hours and named a telehealth abortion clinic after Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s mom."

Everyone is criticizing him for repeatedly lying about his rank and serving in war zones.

Abandoning his unit is between him and those who have served in the military, like JD Vance.

I’ve never voluntarily served, so I’m not going to criticize the service of those who have.

But I’m sure as shit going to criticize someone who’s repeatedly lied about the extent of his service for political gain.
He did achieve the rank of Sgt. Major. Net, it's true he was such. He wasn't that rank long enough to maintain it when he retired & so he retired at his lower qualified rank. And there was a qualified replacement for him.

Explain how he abandoned his unit. He retired, after 24 f-ing years, before the deployment was announced. Absurd to characterize that as abandonment.

Yes, he lied about deployments.

GUjfmF8XwAAElLS

You can keep squawking about your theoretically perfect border plan all day. Is it going to get passed? With a 60 vote filibuster threshold in the Senate that y'all love so much? Exactly. Just proving you don't have any interest in fixing the problem, just bitching about it. Again, next?
Again, you will not differentiate Trump's and Biden's differences on the border. And you don't comment on the ridiculously border bill they tried to pass that would have made very little difference. Trump fixed the problem my man. He almost had the wall built, had the stay in Mexico and he gave his ICE agents the power they needed to do their job. He did not have an open border that endangers the American people. He did not illegally fly in thousands of illegals that is illegal to do without Congress approval.

Which surprised me and disappointed me as I wanted him to be the guy. He had momentum but Trump is so polarizing that DeSantis could not get that type of popularity needed.

I wanted Trump as a 'godfather' role behind the scenes considering the people are with him now.
MAGA Crazies were never voting for anyone but their Godfather. If he loses, it's ALL on them & their blind loyalty.

Let us do just one more with your air head Kamala as a player. The Minnesota riots was a lot of burning down and destroying businesses. So Kamala helps raises thousands and thousands of dollars to get the people arrested for these crimes out of jail. And they are gotten out of jail at a fast pace. One of the dudes let out killed someone. Do you back Kamala being pro riot pro criminal?
100% support her backing BLM protestors. Individuals can get out of hand during mass events like that, but let's compare them to what's been happening recently in the UK that this thread supports. Which seems more justified, rioting at an oppressive police state over excessive force? Or rioting at brown people because they're a different religion/ethnicity than you? Next.

My American Dream is one of equal opportunity. Where Americans of all sizes, shapes, and creeds can succeed and have a decent quality of life. Probably very similar rhetoric to what you'd say if asked the question. Which is why none of the anti-American accusations ever hit home. I've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm one of the top few most knowledgeable posters in this thread about our Constitution, history, and civics. I, and most others on the left, want America to live up to the ideals laid out by our Founders, not to tear them down.
Who doesn't have "equal Opportunity" in America today? What laws or policies are preventing that? Opportunity is what you make of it, regardless of your circumstances or upbringing. There has to be some personal responsibility and accountability in order to succeed. There are Americans of all sizes, shapes and creeds who have succeeded and have a wonderful quality of life. There are no laws or policies in America preventing A N Y O N E from being successful and choosing their own path in life. But Schools and media are now indoctrinating kids into thinking they are all victims and nobody is going to help them without the government punishing those who are successful. That's the problem, you want people to "succeed" just enough to have a "decent quality of life" But if you are a little too successful and have a great quality of life, then it's "Damn you to hell you evil capitalist Pig."

You don't even know what was in the bipartisan bill. I do. It was not going to make any real difference in the way things were going. And you actually believe legal crossings was the same under Trump as they are under Biden? This is what I am talking about with you. You make yourself look foolish on the border bill. It was only a tool to tell the citizens that do not keep up with details like you, that 'we did something about the border.' That is all my friend. And if you are equating the Trump border with the Biden border......
That bill was irrelevant, anyway. Biden didn’t need Congress to pass a bill in order to fix the border. He could’ve done it thru Executive Orders & either reinstated the Trump policies that he reversed on day 1, or, he could’ve implemented new policies. The idea that Conservatives ruined an opportunity to remedy the situation is disingenuous, at best.

Kemp and Raffesberger are as corrupt as you can possibly get. Directly responsible for the “find me the votes” hoax by secretly recording and selectively leaking conversations.

Georgia is fully dependent on fraudulent Fulton county. Kemp has fully supported the fraudulent prosecution of Trump.

So on the one hand, maybe Trump should bend over for Kemp and Raffesberger.

On the other hand, maybe he should treat them like the treasonous, uniparty shills they are.

They’d be better off just treating Kemp like the traitor he’s been, and sending an army of lawyers, poll watchers and computer engineers to Fulton County.
This sh!t is exactly how Dims win Georgia: keep criticizing the Pubs officials Pubs elected. Georgia Pubs knew everything there was to know when they reelect those two in 2022. I trust those voters versus anyone here all day everyday. Nutzo.

100% support her backing BLM protestors. Individuals can get out of hand during mass events like that, but let's compare them to what's been happening recently in the UK that this thread supports. Which seems more justified, rioting at an oppressive police state over excessive force? Or rioting at brown people because they're a different religion/ethnicity than you? Next.
So are you saying that you supported the Minnesota riots burning down businesses? And you supported Harris bailing all the people out that burned down innocent people's businesses? Just a yes or no. I like it simple.

If Harris wins this election, a Repbulican will have no chance in 2028 or any election in the near or distant future. the border will let in another 15 million illegals and all these millions will be given amnesty in next four years.
OK. Why quote me? What do I have to do with it?

Again, you will not differentiate Trump's and Biden's differences on the border. And you don't comment on the ridiculously border bill they tried to pass that would have made very little difference. Trump fixed the problem my man. He almost had the wall built, had the stay in Mexico and he gave his ICE agents the power they needed to do their job. He did not have an open border that endangers the American people. He did not illegally fly in thousands of illegals that is illegal to do without Congress approval.
Ridiculous. Trump had millions of illegal crossings during his tenure. He had fewer ICE arrests in the interior and fewer deportations than OBAMA did. It's just all brainwashing with you.

Orrr...and hear me out, appeal to more than a base. The ppl in Georgia like Kemp. Remember when trump got mad bc Kemp wouldn't keep georgia locked down during covid.

Brain Kemp destroyed media darling Stacy Abrahams in the governor race, on that same ballot warnock beat maga endorsed herschel walker...not because all those ppl voted for warnock but bc they left the ballot blank.

It's okay to criticize trump, I promise. It doesn't matter how "the base" feels...what does the majority voters feel. It's the same thing none of you want to talk about...he lost arizona bc of his treatment of McCain. In fact they had 2 republican senators and both flipped too bc of it. Doesn't matter what muh base cares about.

Is glen youngkin a traitor? Remember when he trashed the R governor who won in a blue state? Most ppl would try to build coalition around that...nope youngkin has to do all the work.

Again, stop with the loyalty nonsense. Do ppl want to win elections or not? You'd think ppl would finally learn after the midterms when ppl were cheering winning primaries only to lose generals.
Bravo !! Topnotch post. At least somebody gets it.

That bill was irrelevant, anyway. Biden didn’t need Congress to pass a bill in order to fix the border. He could’ve done it thru Executive Orders & either reinstated the Trump policies that he reversed on day 1, or, he could’ve implemented new policies. The idea that Conservatives ruined an opportunity to remedy the situation is disingenuous, at best.
Thanks for mentioning that part. Should have included that for sure. If Trump can do it Biden could have. Just had to leave everything alone when he got in.

Ridiculous. Trump had millions of illegal crossings during his tenure. He had fewer ICE arrests in the interior and fewer deportations than OBAMA did. It's just all brainwashing with you.
So the 10 million plus that Biden has let in, by far the most in history, is not true? And once Trump got his wall and policies going it was the tightest border we have seen in a long time.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
There’s plenty to criticize Trump about. His Covid policies. His spending. His staffing of his first admin. Etc.

Not going to criticize him for refusing to buddy up to people who actively participated in the cover up of the 2020 fraud. Who illegally recorded a phone conversation and selectively leaked parts of it to create another hoax. Who supported the baseless political prosecution of him and his allies by a corrupt prosecutor and the Harris admin. Who’ve taken no steps to ensure fraud will not occur in 2024. Etc. etc.

McCain was a warmonger who saved Obamacare. And again, happened to be from a state with a huge amount of fraud.

Maybe, just maybe, it’s not the voters of Georgia that really care about Trump’s treatment of Kemp and McCain. Maybe, it’s the R party in those states, with heavy ties to those men, who are actively letting the fraud occur.

Shouldn’t have to pay fealty to Kemp to ensure he doesn’t support Fulton county stealing an election.
Go for it !! Keep criticizing Kemp! Get fewer Pubs to vote for Trump! Yea !!

Reactions: sambowieshin
Let us do just one more with your air head Kamala as a player. The Minnesota riots was a lot of burning down and destroying businesses. So Kamala helps raises thousands and thousands of dollars to get the people arrested for these crimes out of jail. And they are gotten out of jail at a fast pace. One of the dudes let out killed someone. Do you back Kamala being pro riot pro criminal?
She tweeted out support for a bail fund that was helping protesters get bail during the BLM riots.
She wasn't raising money for rapists and murderers. If someone got out for that.... It's not something she was even voicing support for.
BTW....anybody criticizing Harris for a Tweet while supporting Trump for singing GD songs with convicted felons who were jailed for beating up cops and trashing our Capitol just needs to bow out of this discussion.

Reactions: Dionysus444
The sad irony of all of this BS is that the debate over who controls the media is one that NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVER BEEN UP FOR DEBATE TO BEGIN WITH!!!
How should media, really specifically the press, be structured to avoid it? Genuine discussion question, seems to be a very difficult problem for society.

Yes. Do you support what's happening in Britain?
How can you support burning innocent peoples businesses down and bailing people out for doing it? Anyway, the protests in Britain should be orderly with no destruction or harm to people. If their illegals are getting special privileges over Britain's that are in need then yes I support peaceful protest with that. Kind of like our New York putting up illegals when that money could be used for the poor people of New York.

So VH admitted he voted for Haley but this same guy will try to tell others that they aren't real conservatives. Haha.
She's a conservative. More so than Trump. She'd easily spend less than he will. She just doesn't fit the Fortress America mold of so many MAGA adherents here. Conservative doesn't equate with bring our troops & ships home & leave allies to fend for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
She tweeted out support for a bail fund that was helping protesters get bail during the BLM riots.
She wasn't raising money for rapists and murderers. If someone got out for that.... It's not something she was even voicing support for.
BTW....anybody criticizing Harris for a Tweet while supporting Trump for singing GD songs with convicted felons who were jailed for beating up cops and trashing our Capitol just needs to bow out of this discussion.
No, she was bailing out arsonists.

He did achieve the rank of Sgt. Major. Net, it's true he was such. He wasn't that rank long enough to maintain it when he retired & so he retired at his lower qualified rank. And there was a qualified replacement for him.

Explain how he abandoned his unit. He retired, after 24 f-ing years, before the deployment was announced. Absurd to characterize that as abandonment.

Yes, he lied about deployments.

They told him to be ready for possible deployment.

Then he retired.

Then they deployed his unit.

If I was in his unit, I’d probably view that as abandoning us so he wouldn’t have to go to a war zone.

Regardless, my issue is him repeatedly lying about it.

How can you support burning innocent peoples businesses down and bailing people out for doing it? Anyway, the protests in Britain should be orderly with no destruction or harm to people. If their illegals are getting special privileges over Britain's that are in need then yes I support peaceful protest with that. Kind of like our New York putting up illegals when that money could be used for the poor people of New York.
They aren't though. They're "burning innocent people's businesses down" and attacking people. So, guess who's a hypocrite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT