• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is someone this clueless?

GUjGbrrW8AETb8-

Anti American and Anti GOD is the simple way to break down your beliefs. Be prepared to explain why these far left policies are good before you come on here yacking salad rhetoric. Just back up why you believe in these things.
Nothing is more Anti God and Anti American than forced religious servitude.
That is exactly why our ancestors left Europe.
Educate yourself dude.

Reactions: Dionysus444
And they still won't speak to the press

Leftism thrives on keeping people in the dark. Funny how that works.

The more you come to know, the more likely you are to be conservative. The less you know, the more likely it is that you're a Democrat. If the corporate press is what they rely on to be informed then no wonder they are woefully uninformed.

Trump hosted a White Supremacist and Kanye West who is a known anti Semite.
Right back at ya. Tag ur it. 😉

Did he give him taxpayer funds? Bc Walz did.

But it's par for the course:

Remember, Shapiro didn't get picked solely bc he's jewish.

Reactions: trueblujr2
My American Dream is one of equal opportunity. Where Americans of all sizes, shapes, and creeds can succeed and have a decent quality of life. Probably very similar rhetoric to what you'd say if asked the question. Which is why none of the anti-American accusations ever hit home. I've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm one of the top few most knowledgeable posters in this thread about our Constitution, history, and civics. I, and most others on the left, want America to live up to the ideals laid out by our Founders, not to tear them down.
OK, let's just take this one subject as an example. We could look at fifty but let's just take this one and see how you answer. We have laws for immigrants to become citizens of this country. They are suppose to apply to become citizens and down the road if they are accepted then they have to know a few things about our country and then they go through a welcoming type meeting to officially make them US citizens. When your people took over in 2020 they did away with doing that the right way and basically invited the world to come to the US through our open borders. Without going into other details, we have gangs, drugs, terrorists, spy's, killers, human traffickers and about anything you can think of entering our country lawlessly without vetting. So we have tens of thousands of Americans dying from fentanyl and murders. All of these American deaths could have been prevented had you people not done what they did. Do you agree with them doing this?

Did he give him taxpayer funds? Bc Walz did.

But it's par for the course:

Remember, Shapiro didn't get picked solely bc he's jewish.

Name 1 Republican Jew EVER nominated for President or VP.

Name 1 Republican person of color EVER nominated for President or VP.

Name 10 Republican Jews elected/appointed to major positions in the Republican Party.

Joe Lieberman, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Robert Reich, William Cohen, Larry Summers, Jack Lew, Tony Blinking, Janet Yellen, Alandro Mayorkis, Merrick Garland, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, Diane Weinstein and Josh Shapiro.....
Say hi.

Name 10 Republican Jews elected/appointed to major positions in the Republican Party.

Joe Lieberman, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Robert Reich, William Cohen, Larry Summers, Jack Lew, Tony Blinking, Janet Yellen, Alandro Mayorkis, Merrick Garland, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer, Diane Weinstein and Josh Shapiro.....
Say hi.
Good lord. How many times do I have to tell you this? Frederick Douglas for the first and Barry Goldwater had Jewish blood but was not a practicing Jew.

Reactions: screwduke1

Say hi.

Obama is Jewish? Kamabla?

Edit: Boxer? Mayorkis?

Shapiro is on the list? The guy who was just passed over for VP solely because he’s Jewish?

I’ve always understood our Founding Fathers to be “Deists” in origin. A belief in God or what they perceived as “God”.

Notice his wording. “In government” aka, being forced upon others by law I assume he meant which is correct.

And yeah, many were deists but many were also very Christian. If they weren’t you wouldn’t find traces of it all over everything they touched. Even those that had no use for it all, didn’t feel the need to attack it, but saw the advantages of a society with values and a morality system. This, unfortunately, is not the case today.

This country was built on SECULAR foundations. It's literally the very First Amendment. You can take your GOD and shove it up your ass. You're a hardcore victim of brainwashing, not one who should be calling it out in others. You betray our most American principles.
Believing in the Bible and brainwashing does not correlate. Hard to discuss with an unbeliever.

OK, let's just take this one subject as an example. We could look at fifty but let's just take this one and see how you answer. We have laws for immigrants to become citizens of this country. They are suppose to apply to become citizens and down the road if they are accepted then they have to know a few things about our country and then they go through a welcoming type meeting to officially make them US citizens. When your people took over in 2020 they did away with doing that the right way and basically invited the world to come to the US through our open borders. Without going into other details, we have gangs, drugs, terrorists, spy's, killers, human traffickers and about anything you can think of entering our country lawlessly without vetting. So we have tens of thousands of Americans dying from fentanyl and murders. All of these American deaths could have been prevented had you people not done what they did. Do you agree with them doing this?
The border's the same as it's always been because no one will pass legislation. Drugs come through legal points of entry, carried by Americans. Not migrants crossing illegally. If you want something done about it, back legislation that can get passed like the bipartisan bill, not Trump. Next?

Reactions: sambowieshin
I’ve always understood our Founding Fathers to be “Deists” in origin. A belief in God or what they perceived as “God”.
Many of them were deists, yes. "God" to a deist is the natural universe. What we would call science. They didn't believe in a miracle-working interventionist Christian God, only the natural physical world and laws.

The border's the same as it's always been because no one will pass legislation. Drugs come through legal points of entry, carried by Americans. Not migrants crossing illegally. If you want something done about it, back legislation that can get passed like the bipartisan bill, not Trump. Next?
You don't even know what was in the bipartisan bill. I do. It was not going to make any real difference in the way things were going. And you actually believe legal crossings was the same under Trump as they are under Biden? This is what I am talking about with you. You make yourself look foolish on the border bill. It was only a tool to tell the citizens that do not keep up with details like you, that 'we did something about the border.' That is all my friend. And if you are equating the Trump border with the Biden border......

Reactions: IdaCat
Hard to discuss with an unbeliever.

Focus on this sentence. Although I agree with several of your points, can’t expect people that don’t share your beliefs to accept them as justification for your positions on here. I enjoy the discussions and debate concerning religion, but typically only engage when I see people being disingenuous about it or being honestly curious.
Theres plenty of other ways to skin a cat when it comes to liberal policy.

You don't even know what was in the bipartisan bill. I do. It was not going to make any real difference in the way things were going. And you actually believe legal crossings was the same under Trump as they are under Biden? This is what I am talking about with you. You make yourself look foolish on the border bill. It was only a tool to tell the citizens that do not keep up with details like you, that 'we did something about the border.' That is all my friend. And if you are equating the Trump border with the Biden border......
You can keep squawking about your theoretically perfect border plan all day. Is it going to get passed? With a 60 vote filibuster threshold in the Senate that y'all love so much? Exactly. Just proving you don't have any interest in fixing the problem, just bitching about it. Again, next?

Whatever Trump is ALL the things he does is ALWAYS for the good of the country and the citizens. I know of not ONE thing he has ever done policy wise that has not been for the betterment of all of us.
You'll have to explain why running up debt & now proposing more tax cuts w/o spending cuts is good for the country. You'll have to explain how attacking Pub state officials because they didn't do exactly what he wanted is for the good of anyone but making himself happy. You'll have to explain how rally after rally is doing anything for the country.

Let us do just one more with your air head Kamala as a player. The Minnesota riots was a lot of burning down and destroying businesses. So Kamala helps raises thousands and thousands of dollars to get the people arrested for these crimes out of jail. And they are gotten out of jail at a fast pace. One of the dudes let out killed someone. Do you back Kamala being pro riot pro criminal?

Did he even last as long as Rittenhouse before walking it back? Think that one was five hours. Y'all really hate when anyone steps off the plantation of groupthink, huh?

Ha , I had just come across that post right before I read yours. Not sure all the details tbh. I don’t think either side likes to lose influential voices. I never got the Rittenhouse one, like who cares.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT