POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How does someone like this get a political position in Ireland? This is rhetorical because I know it’s the same way Omar got elected in Minnesota.

Seeing your government call natives terrorists for not wanting an invasion is 👀😡
Has to be a WEF/UN plant. This is a global thing, not a problem isolated to the US. It's the destruction of Western civilization they are after.

Reactions: IdaCat
Idiotic for government to pay for things that the kids' families can easily afford.
Every kid deserves to eat and you can't guarantee that a parent is always going to do the right thing. There are 300 million people in this country, obviously not all with families or children but the point is that we have a large population.

If you want to paint people who want children to be fed as evil and irrational, then so be it, no one can change your mind at that point.

I hate this line of thought.

He’ll keep Florida republican for as long as he is there and won’t even let it get close.

We need his kind in place in certain areas and it would be nice to get someone like him in Ohio too.

No need to run him to the White House and need to replace him.

Vivek is the best answer after Trump.

Maybe Vance can be governor of Ohio after.
Saying RD is needed in FL as an excuse is absurd. Pubs would win anyway. There would be a need to have RD in the WH if Trump loses while RD could easily win. But haters will hate.

Vivek may be a better answer than Trump. He'll get to show that in 2028. I prefer RD, but VR fine.

8zmwzt.jpg

Walz is being overly criticized over this. He'd served 24 years & left before the deployment was announced. Where's the data that says he knew for certain this was coming. All that said, he's a nut.

Everyone is criticizing him for repeatedly lying about his rank and serving in war zones.

Abandoning his unit is between him and those who have served in the military, like JD Vance.

I’ve never voluntarily served, so I’m not going to criticize the service of those who have.

But I’m sure as shit going to criticize someone who’s repeatedly lied about the extent of his service for political gain.

Personally, I think they have the mechanisms in place to Thwart a Trump Presidency and they just feel they don't need her out there talking policies or taking tough questions. They just need to shield them enough, let them give speeches about how anyone on the right is a Nazi, WHI SUPREMASIS evil domestic terrorist and a threat to DUHMOCRATHY without addressing their agenda because that agenda isn't theirs. It's the Globalists pulling their puppet strings.

Would love to have a conversation with Trump about DJT.

If he gets back on X, value goes to zero. But I think if he got back on X he’s up his chances of winning. And if he loses, value of DJT goes to zero (the stock will drop and Kamabla will have federal regulatory agencies put it out of business).

He’s got a lot riding on the election in November (financially, and with potentially an even more corrupt DOJ who no longer has to fear his re-election).

Curious if Elon will ask him about getting back on X on Monday, or if that topic of off limits because the answer to why he won’t is so obvious.

Never looked at the DJT financials, but wonder if there’s any argument at all an X acquisition to get Trump back on X would be rational.
What if Truth Social and X were to merge? How would that play out?

Reactions: blubo
You should be asking that of Dimocrats in you own country.
It was rhetorical as I know they get this through changing the demographics. The Democrats stopped getting the majority of the white vote in the 40s which is why they focused on importing new voters. We see where that has led to around the world when you change the demographics- you get globalism, more government control.

The Democrat zealots (the voters) are all about checking off certain boxes.

What if Truth Social and X were to merge? How would that play out?

It probably wouldn’t play out. The Harris admin would use every avenue at its disposal to stop it from happening (DOJ, FTC, etc.). Trump on X would be bad for them politically, so they’d obviously use the federal government for political gain like always.

If it wasn't for "Donald" her name would no longer be mentioned and her BS not shared. She says she's done with him but can't stop saying his name herself. T.D.S. thy name is, Rosie
Celebs do not even participate in the same economy as us. They're beyond protected from the stupid crap they vote for yet become so fixated on the politics of things they are A) Ignorant to B) Affects others significantly

I know I was hard on him in the past, but I've really come around to liking Massie and am glad he represents the District I live in. He used to be a relative nobody in Congress, but has really stepped it up these past few years by shedding the light on a lot of the corruption. So sad how he suddenly lost his wife. Any word on the cause of death? Did she have some kind of illness?

Reactions: blubo
So you agree Biden and Harris are killing the economy? Got it.
Here's the growth in US GDP since 1960:

In 65 years, only 2 events checked the growth of the American economy: the contraction due to the credit collapse in 2007-9 and COVID. If anything, the line since 2020 has gone more vertical than the trend line.

So, no. Biden has not killed the economy. It has thrived under him as under no US president in memory.

@sambowieshin You crack me up. "Everything is a conspiracy to you guys' is funny considering the left told me Trump got with some hookers to piss in a bed Obama once slept in and was a Russian asset." That's apparently not conspiracy to you. But unless the government and their approved media outlets come out and admit to their crimes and bad motives, it's "conspiracy" and "can't be true."
You guys would make the absolute worst detectives with zero critical thinking.
Since I know you didn't read the DNC leaks in 2016, here's the actual email showing the debate questions being leaked. Now keep in mind how absurd it would be to think this is the only time this has ever happened.

Re: From time to time I get the questions in advance

donna-brazile-2.jpg

Here's some emails of her showing a townhall question.

5b39d0d6315b2.image.jpg

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT