POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it has been well acknowledged that Trump gets off on unnecessary tangents that aren’t productive from time to time. He is not a professional politician.

A politician would probably let Raffensperger and Kemp slide.

An American knows they deserve every ounce of disdain for their treason in 2020 and since (and before that I suppose when they sold out to China).

have to get down on our knees and fondle the balls of our oil overlords. You would think with our ramped up energy production Administrations would stop going out of their way to kiss the ring of these Muslim bastards. The saudis were just looking for an excuse to cut production. A war with Iran where the US does all the work is just a nice bonus.
GUVfVCUXoAAgtgv

Probably has been busy picking her VP and getting her campaign rolling on short notice. She had a debate ready to go with Trump who cowardly backed out and is instead interviewing henious human, Elon Musk, for comfort.

Actblue must be drying up a little bit with the scrutiny they’re under for laundering contributions because the NPCs just aren’t what they used to be.

Sir Keir’s rhetoric serves to embolden disaffected Muslim youths by furthering the narrative that Muslims are persecuted in western countries. It is this narrative which Islamists seize upon to radicalize the population and stir young men to violence. The response also serves to demoralize the British population, who have found that their extreme concern over the effects of mass-immigration falls on deaf ears. The play-book is always as follows: an immigrant or child of an immigrant goes on a killing rampage and the government goes after a “far-right” threat.

I'll say it again: everyone should be Islamaphobic.

How much more evidence is needed?

those you refer to don’t care. believe me i live amongst them. vote against trump regardless the cost

I also think there is a contingent that would care if they actually ever had the truth placed in front of them.

Sadly, they will get all their “news” from MSNBC, etc and will never have truth placed in front of them to consider.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
Dammit. That looks obviously fake.

Would have believed a democrat would drink horse cum if not for that.
Cum on now.

Bob O’Bobston is a name I can trust. I’m told he’s just as folksy as other Midwesterners.

Edit: damn it. Bobston wrote the fake story below it.

The horse cum story must be real because it was a collaborative piece with no byline.

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
That would likely be false, given that the Bible took 1500-2000 years to write. The bible makes no claim that nothing exists outside of its pages.

The Bible is not a history of life on earth, it’s a collection of spiritual writings spanning several centuries and cultures. I don’t expect a chemistry book to tell me about the very first fire. Wanting dinosaurs from the Bible is expecting something it was never intended to be about.

Your ignorance continues to be rather alarming. Seek help.
I see now how easily Trump was able to sell 60 dollar Bibles to his Cult.

Yeah but the Bible doesn’t say the words “falsification of business records”.

I guess using your argument then, anytime the Bible talks about killing or murder, that could be applied to abortion even though it doesn’t use that specific word.
I already cited a Bible passage contradicting your assertion. Try reading it again.

Still unbelievable that any human being in this country would be for open borders, drugs to kill millions coming across the border, sex trafficking, terrorists coming across the border, gangs, benefits, housing, voting rights and driving rights for illegals with all the needy Americans there is, sex changes for kids, killing babies that have a heart and mind, high prices for food, gas and everything else, unaffordable housing for young people, drag queen shows for elementary kids, men competing in women's sports, defunding the police, wars all over the world, jobs going over seas, Hamas terrorists, Palestinians that support Hamas over Israel, promotion by race instead of qualifications, free speech, corrupt media, corrupt elections like drop boxes, doctors voting for psychic patients, non updated voter roles and no ID.

Much more to list but you get the point. We have people saying the reason they will vote for Harris is because she is black (actually half black), because she is a democrat and my family has always been democrats, because she is a woman and because they just don't like the way Trump talks. Voting against them having a much better life because of those reasons. I mean, Democrats just want big government and power for the elites. What good does that do for all of us that just wants to have the best life possible while we are here?
Biden has a very strict EO in place for the border right now.
Republicans are the ones that never passed a border law under Trump and refused to pass one under Biden.
The border union asked for the one written by a Republican and backed by Dems in Congress.
Trump trashed the deal.
The American people aren't stupid and saw all this happen.
The whole premise of your argument is garbage.
Turn off Hannity and open your eyes.

Reactions: ThePrinceIsKing
Actblue must be drying up a little bit with the scrutiny they’re under for laundering contributions because the NPCs just aren’t what they used to be.

Will undoubtedly just change names and roll on.

Any doubt those servers are offshore to avoid having to comply with any investigation? Wonder the odds they're in the Ukraine?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I can’t think of a more worthless waste of time for someone than looking at daily presidential polling from media outlets.

If you work for a campaign, and need to know where to target, you do polling.

Media outlets are doing “polls” to tell you what to think, not what other people think.

There’s one poll that matters in November. Outside of that, it’s a complete waste of time to look at polls.

Time is much better spent accusing the VP candidate of drinking horse cum.

I can’t think of a more worthless waste of time for someone than looking at daily presidential polling from media outlets.

If you work for a campaign, and need to know where to target, you do polling.

Media outlets are doing “polls” to tell you what to think, not what other people think.

There’s one poll that matters in November. Outside of that, it’s a complete waste of time to look at polls.

Time is much better spent accusing the VP candidate of drinking horse cum.
Current polling bad for Trump = don't look at any polling and/or say it's fake.

I'm noticing that trend here lately as Trump continues to get bad news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT