POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing beats a lady that leads the “party of tolerance” that has no tolerance/a bad temper. 🤡

We’ve seen how they freak out the moment there’s any push back. Biden and Pelosi were always like this.

Imagine if they had to handle a press like the Republicans do. They would lose their minds.

This does have me slightly worried. If Trump is a back-to-back loser, he's going to stir his voter base into a frenzy by spreading lies about election fraud like when he lost in 2020 - his drones will parrot his lies and it may get ugly. I think ultimately Democracy will win out, but it may be an embarrassing showing.

Your going to all look even dumber when you’ve parroted the NPC lines in defense of the guy they’re going to replace.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Admittedly I'm biased towards the conservatives/Repubs but it really seems that this VP pick is blowing up in their face. If Harris (and the rest who are really running things) thought this was a 'good' pick it tells you something.

And we've got a poster (or two) who pop up here once in awhile saying that Vance should be replaced. LOL

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Admittedly I'm biased towards the conservatives/Repubs but it really seems that this VP pick is blowing up in their face. If Harris (and the rest who are really running things) thought this was a 'good' pick it tells you something.

And we've got a poster (or two) who pop up here once in awhile saying that Vance should be replaced. LOL

On the verge of WWIII and the democrat ticket is made up of someone who’s administration completely botched the Afghan withdraw while arming and empowering terrorists, and a guy who has repeatedly and continuously lied about his military service.

Sure we’ll see an uptick in recruiting if they win.

Vance saw no combat, lol. Trump dodged the draft, lol.

Vance never embellished or lied about his service.

Trump was the benefactor of being from an influential family and in college at the time...and this was not uncommon for young men in his position to not be selected. Right, wrong, immoral, whatever.

You're a blithering idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
While history does have a lot of facts it also has a lot of story telling as well. Stories are always told to highlight certain spects and other aspects are forgotten. So the story of history does not always contain all the facts or in many cases align with the facts.

Did you ever wonder why after middle school your basic idea of the United States was that our country is the agent of all that's good in the world and our military is extremely powerful and the only source of our freedom? That's because good little boys and girls need to be willing to sign their lives over at 18 so that the politicians controlling our country have someone to fight for their geopolitical interests. The last time the US Military fought for anyone's freedom was World War II. Since then they have only fought to maintain geopolitical order and thus keep the economy humming. While you can argue that this is also worthwhile, it's not the image we present to recruits and the public.
GUbHYn_W4AE2hCD

The only way a DEM can stimulate the economy: money for mud. 🤡

The Democrat Party campaign strategists are something else.

“Hey Pete, drink malt liquor out of a paper bag with some black guys.”

“Shapiro, go to a black barbershop as it will totally be natural.”

“Hillary, pull some hot sauce out of your purse and mention Beyoncé.”

“Kamala, talk as if you’re a black housemaid in the south from the 1800s and then mention Tupac.”

“Joe, tell them they’re not black unless they do what you say.”

“Get some OnlyFans girls to target Indian men and incels so they can get informed on who to vote for as they rub one out.”

Last edited:
As Harris slowly expands her lead while R leaning states are moving into the Toss Up category, does anyone know where Trump is hiding? Does Mar-a-Lago have a basement? Where's Trump? Where's the old man?

As Harris slowly expands her lead while R leaning states are moving into the Toss Up category, does anyone know where Trump is hiding? Does Mar-a-Lago have a basement? Where's Trump? Where's the old man?
He's not taking questions for some reason. I guess exploding on Truth Fauxial is a stress reliever for him as his dreams of becoming president (again) crumble.

Any word on Venezuela from our Govt? We are just going to standby as Maduro starts rounding up people that opposed him stealing an election.
What a fu€king joke we’ve become, all because the establishment wanted the orange one out of office at any cost.

He's not taking questions for some reason. I guess exploding on Truth Fauxial is a stress reliever for him as his dreams of becoming president (again) crumble.

You guys are so bad at this. He has a press conference scheduled at 2pm today.

He has an interview scheduled on X with Musk on Monday.

Has Kamala or Walz answered a single press question since they were appointed by the DNC and stole Biden’s campaign money?

This does have me slightly worried. If Trump is a back-to-back loser, he's going to stir his voter base into a frenzy by spreading lies about election fraud like when he lost in 2020 - his drones will parrot his lies and it may get ugly. I think ultimately Democracy will win out, but it may be an embarrassing showing.

Yes. Vote as if the Constitution depended upon it. It does.

"Hiding." Why are you crickets on why Kamala Harris will not do an interview or take any non-scripted questions?

This is what I loathe about the left. You're all so dishonest all the time and move the goalposts all the time. You didn't say anything about Biden being hidden away for the 2020 campaign or throughout his presidency and you don't care about Harris doing the same right now but you come on here and be like "Where's dRuMpF?"

Reactions: BigBlueDave
Reading more into Axel Rudakubana, the stabber of the 3 girls.. almost every media outlet (the left leaning ones) made sure to tell you that he's 17. One outlet mentioned he was 18. Obviously there's a pretty big difference in this age, and the perception that comes with it.

Axel turned 18 yesterday, which means he probably wouldn't be tried as an adult (if this was in the US), but it's hilarious to me that this guy is now 18, did his crime when he was 17.99 years of age.. but those media outlets, making sure to let you know he's a "minor". lolol.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Scroll up.

Proverbs 6:16-17 should cover it for you if that conversation isn’t good enough.
You cut if off just when the going got good.

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies

and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

[-end-]

In Jewish tradition, personhood began with the first breath outside the mother's body

"Hiding." Why are you crickets on why Kamala Harris will not do an interview or take any non-scripted questions?

This is what I loathe about the left. You're all so dishonest all the time and move the goalposts all the time. You didn't say anything about Biden being hidden away for the 2020 campaign or throughout his presidency and you don't care about Harris doing the same right now but you come on here and be like "Where's dRuMpF?"
She's doing rallies. Funny, when you guys do the basement routine it's great. When someone does it that you disagree with it's bad. Same with 'weird.' 'Sleepy' was apparently great but 'weird' isn't. It's almost like this thread is an echo chamber.

Oh well, continue thinking the country believes Walz is Satan as JD Vance stalks Harris like a...weirdo.

Some Christians believed some things in the apocrypha. They weren’t canon for lots of reasons.

The only reference to causing the death of a fetus in canonical works treats that as a property crime. It took many Councils over hundreds of yards to decide on what writings were and weren’t essential. IIRC the Reformation produced a different canon again. So over 1000 years. Barnabas never made it for any group.

Children are typically regarded legally and morally as property of the parent although the text in question here doesn’t specify that as it does in the prior verses regarding slaves.

Regardless, that doesnt lessen the value of the unborn or the punishment thereof if that’s your angle in repeating that over and over.

Its still a matter of lex talionis when it comes to the injury or death of that fetus which we see clearly in Exodus 21, a life for a life.

FWIW, trying to swiftboat Walz won't work but I can really tell this thread and the right are getting nervous as Trump is MIA. Is this what the Republican Party is going to look like once he's gone? UHH UHH TAMPONS STOLEN VALOR MY OPPONENT MIGHT NOT BE BLACK

I mean, my goodness, this is currently a train wreck by the right.

Pro 47 has been a disaster for California and Cameluh Harris played a "critical" role in getting it passed. It's basically a "get out of jail free" card for criminals. Voters were dooped when she and the others sold it as "the safe schools and neighborhoods act". Her and Biden did the same thing with the "Inflation Act" which is no more than a Global Climate Change" act. These people are sick and so is most of their voting base.

She's doing rallies. Funny, when you guys do the basement routine it's great. When someone does it that you disagree with it's bad. Same with 'weird.' 'Sleepy' was apparently great but 'weird' isn't. It's almost like this thread is an echo chamber.

Oh well, continue thinking the country believes Walz is Satan as JD Vance stalks Harris like a...weirdo.
So you're a hypocrite and just dance around that. Doing rallies isn't the same as taking questions from the press. Trump did a CNN debate and was grilled by the black journalist association. Kamala runs and hides from any type of questions. She won't even put policies on her campaign pager (after removing them).

Oh, and you complaining about this being an echo chamber is funny considering how much of social media and media is a giant left wing echo chamber. This might be the only place you're ever subjected to a different viewpoint. Go to Reddit and you'll be in paradise.

I was going to ignore your latest downloaded verbage but this made me laugh.
8zn54a.jpg

LOL so dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT