POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walz was an absolute gift by the Dems when they had all the momentum. He's getting absolutely destroyed online and the stolen valor stuff has added a lot more fuel. On top of that, Vance has done a 180 the last few weeks after a somewhat rough start.

It's going to be tight either way, unfortunately.

What are the rumors about Walz drinking horse cum something like that? I’ve seen hints on X but haven’t looked into it.

If there’s any sliver of truth in that, the whole “JD Vance is weird thing” will be the biggest backfire in the history of backfires.

Stolen valor? The guy that did 24 years in the military? Okay

He lied, repeatedly and continuously, about having served overseas to advance his political career. Falsified retirement paperwork claiming a higher rank. Has been photographed wearing emblems as if he’d served in specific units.

Him abandoning his unit really isn’t the issue.

dinosaur will not be found in the Bible either. Guess those never existed.
What an idiotic take....even for you.
There were no dinosaurs alive at the time the Bible was written. Abortion was a fairly common practice during that time.
Not one time is the word "ABORTION" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Bible.
But ya'll are passing laws left and right forcing children to carry a rapist's baby based on YOUR moral viewpoint based on YOUR religious views. It's cruel and falsely based on your interpretation of a book that makes no mention of it at all except to say a woman's life is more valuable than the child she carries.
One of the only mention of an abortion occurring in the Bible was one in which the life of the mother unjured in a fight is punishable by death while the life of the fetus is valued as a monetary fine.
What is that saying????? A living person holds a higher value than a NON living fetus.
It was a judgement call then....and it is a judgement call now.

Cite just ONE place in the Bible that ABORTION is written. Cite ONE place in the Bible where ABORTION is forbidden. Good luck with that. Anything else is nothing more than your OPINION on the matter that holds no more value than mine or anyone else's. In fact....This passage below backs up my opinion better than anything you have presented.

Exodus 21:22-25
22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Lots of issues with Shapiro, he probably wouldn't have brought PA at all. No reason to take the risk.
GUVeQCEWEAAKUV8

What an idiotic take....even for you.
There were no dinosaurs alive at the time the Bible was written. Abortion was a fairly common practice during that time.
Not one time is the word "ABORTION" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Bible.
But ya'll are passing laws left and right forcing children to carry a rapist's baby based on YOUR moral viewpoint based on YOUR religious views. It's cruel and falsely based on your interpretation of a book that makes no mention of it at all except to say a woman's life is more valuable than the child she carries.
One of the only mention of an abortion occurring in the Bible was one in which the life of the mother unjured in a fight is punishable by death while the life of the fetus is valued as a monetary fine.
What is that saying????? A living person holds a higher value than a NON living fetus.
It was a judgement call then....and it is a judgement call now.

Cite just ONE place in the Bible that ABORTION is written. Cite ONE place in the Bible where ABORTION is forbidden. Good luck with that. Anything else is nothing more than your OPINION on the matter that holds no more value than mine or anyone else's. In fact....This passage below backs up my opinion better than anything you have presented.

Exodus 21:22-25​

22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.​

That’s an interesting thought.

The Bible probably also never mentions “falsification of business records”. So is it your position that, since the Bible doesn’t specifically mention the act, Trump did nothing wrong and his conduct shouldn’t be a crime (taking everything from the corrupt prosecutor, judge and jury at face value)?

He lied, repeatedly and continuously, about having served overseas to advance his political career. Falsified retirement paperwork claiming a higher rank. Has been photographed wearing emblems as if he’d served in specific units.

Him abandoning his unit really isn’t the issue.
Did he not go overseas? Give me a link to where he falsified paperwork. Wearing military ball caps is not stolen valor.

Stolen valor? The guy that did 24 years in the military? Okay

Also, I find it very amusing this is the line the NPCs have been told to parrot. Buttegeig said something similar on X.

You have to be very dumb and ignorant to think anyone is going to listen to your bullshit defense of Walz abandoning his unit and think that also covers for his decades of lies about serving.

I’ve never been in the military. I’ve served overseas the same number of tours as Walz. I’ve never claimed I’ve served overseas, Walz has claimed he has repeatedly for financial gain.

That’s an interesting thought.

The Bible probably also never mentions “falsification of business records”. So is it your position that, since the Bible doesn’t specifically mention the act, Trump did nothing wrong and his conduct shouldn’t be a crime (taking everything from the corrupt prosecutor, judge and jury at face value)?
The Bible specifically cites an example of a pregnant woman being injured during a fight and specifically places a higher value on her life than the fetus. That is a fact.
As far as falsifying business records I think that falls nicely in the "Bearing False Witness" category. He LIED about his records.

Also, I find it very amusing this is the line the NPCs have been told to parrot. Buttegeig said something similar on X.

You have to be very dumb and ignorant to think anyone is going to listen to your bullshit defense of Walz abandoning his unit and think that also covers for his decades of lies about serving.

I’ve never been in the military. I’ve served overseas the same number of tours as Walz. I’ve never claimed I’ve served overseas, Walz has claimed he has repeatedly for financial gain.
He didn't abandon his unit, moron. You don't even have to get past the first page of Google.

Truth Fauxial isn't your friend

Reactions: sambowieshin
Did he not go overseas? Give me a link to where he falsified paperwork. Wearing military ball caps is not stolen valor.

I guess to be perfectly clear, when I say “served overseas” I think most people think serving in a war zone. At one point I do think he spent a little time in Italy.

And he claimed a rank he should have known he was not entitled to on his retirement paperwork.

In either case, he has repeatedly claimed he fought in war, was in Afghanistan, and was a higher rank than he actually was.

The Bible specifically cites an example of a pregnant woman being injured during a fight and specifically places a higher value on her life than the fetus. That is a fact.
As far as falsifying business records I think that falls nicely in the "Bearing False Witness" category. He LIED about his records.

Yeah but the Bible doesn’t say the words “falsification of business records”.

I guess using your argument then, anytime the Bible talks about killing or murder, that could be applied to abortion even though it doesn’t use that specific word.

There were no dinosaurs alive at the time the Bible was written.

That would likely be false, given that the Bible took 1500-2000 years to write. The bible makes no claim that nothing exists outside of its pages.

The Bible is not a history of life on earth, it’s a collection of spiritual writings spanning several centuries and cultures. I don’t expect a chemistry book to tell me about the very first fire. Wanting dinosaurs from the Bible is expecting something it was never intended to be about.

Your ignorance continues to be rather alarming. Seek help.

When the girl's restroom door is locked. Had it happen at ball games.

That seems like a very extreme and one-off example. I'd like to think there's lots of middle grounds to fix this before we get to "we gotta make sure all restrooms have tampons at all times!".

For starters, don't lock bathrooms, second, and this is a tough one: come prepared.

Still unbelievable that any human being in this country would be for open borders, drugs to kill millions coming across the border, sex trafficking, terrorists coming across the border, gangs, benefits, housing, voting rights and driving rights for illegals with all the needy Americans there is, sex changes for kids, killing babies that have a heart and mind, high prices for food, gas and everything else, unaffordable housing for young people, drag queen shows for elementary kids, men competing in women's sports, defunding the police, wars all over the world, jobs going over seas, Hamas terrorists, Palestinians that support Hamas over Israel, promotion by race instead of qualifications, free speech, corrupt media, corrupt elections like drop boxes, doctors voting for psychic patients, non updated voter roles and no ID.

Much more to list but you get the point. We have people saying the reason they will vote for Harris is because she is black (actually half black), because she is a democrat and my family has always been democrats, because she is a woman and because they just don't like the way Trump talks. Voting against them having a much better life because of those reasons. I mean, Democrats just want big government and power for the elites. What good does that do for all of us that just wants to have the best life possible while we are here?

Last edited:
Can you point me to any legal consequences he faced for "falsifying" records?

lol

I know you NPCs have your marching orders, but most of America looks upon people who lie about their military service with disdain - criminal conviction or not.

Going to be even worse when the opposing VP candidate actually did serve in a war zone, which Walz is lying about having done.

Why exactly do you think Trump can’t win? I’m pretty confident the American people aren’t going to get behind this Democratic ticket. Even those undecideds who don’t care for Trump. I’m only worried about the fraud. Which will be rampant.
You answered your own question with the last sentence. Does not matter how many votes Trump gets, they will see to it Harris gets more and dare anyone to question the results.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Word of advice for you lefties.

You continuously ate the shit they were feeding you with Biden, then looked like absolute dumbasses when your overlords pulled the rug.

Rather than defending Walz stolen valor at this point, you’d be better off waiting until he’s actually on the ticket. Your going to all look even dumber when you’ve parroted the NPC lines in defense of the guy they’re going to replace.

lol

I know you NPCs have your marching orders, but most of America looks upon people who lie about their military service with disdain - criminal conviction or not.

Going to be even worse when the opposing VP candidate actually did serve in a war zone, which Walz is lying about having done.
Vance saw no combat, lol. Trump dodged the draft, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT