POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone being mediocre would be way better than it is now. There are almost twice as many Americans living below the poverty line as there are millionaires. Just millionaires, which isn't even actually rich in America anymore, just comfortable. Not billionaires. This isn't debatable.
GUZF-8ZXgAA0Dti

I’m still catching up on today’s thread, but I’ll jump in and say I’m totally fine with kids who NEED free lunch at school to get a free lunch. What I have an issue with is an open-ended, non-means tested free lunch for ALL school children. Why spend taxpayer money to buy lunches for kids whose parents can afford to pay for their lunch? Why stop at lunch? Let’s buy all kids back to school clothes regardless of their parents income.
Why punish kids if their parents won't pay??

It depends on the informational content of the lie, right? I'm not trying to defend a government censorship program, like I've already said. Just saying I'd need much more context on whatever it is he was talking about. You can lie about all sorts of things, but there are definitely some you can't.
Somehow I don't believe he was talking about a rash of fires in crowded theaters. Look at the date of the tweet. He was absolutely on a Corona train and he was absolutely talking about Ivervectim and antivax "Misinformation" and you just can't prosecute about these things.
But, talking a big game against outlawing "Misinformation" is nowhere near as an egregious violation of the Constitution compared to what some governors in 2020 did, when they in fact violated the Constitution, but he was also one of those governors, too.

I don't understand your position. You seem to be speaking on God's behalf.

There are literally millions of books which aren't in the Bible for one reason or another. Choosing among the non-canonical seems a bit of hubris. (I'd add On Civil Disobedience by Thoreau and Letter from a Birmingham Jail by King. But who asked me, right?)

The Epistle of Barnabas's chief thrust is that the Jews misunderstood their own sacred writing. Are you just going to pick and choose among the points of this letter? In for a penny, in for a pound.

As has been mentioned before, the only mention of causing the death of a fetus in the OT treats it as a property crime.

Anyone can have their own judgment on the issue, but I don't see how Christians can substitute their own judgment for what they claim is Divine Revelation.

Are you giving me your opinion on the matter or looking for a response? How can you not understand my position? This isn’t complicated or deep theological waters here.

The Church has always seen abortion as murder, violence, spilling of innocent blood, etc. Are you arguing otherwise or believe everyone from the First Century Church down through the Reformation to be mistaken on the subject?

Let me guess, today’s liberal and progressive minds have found an error, a loophole maybe? Thousands of years of study, research, and scrutiny by some of the greatest minds and devoted men of faith this world has known all for naught because some Redditor likely named Twerkgirl69 found a glitch in the Biblical matrix?

Look, If you chose to ignore first century writings and teachings that reaffirm what we find in scripture on the basis of being excluded from canon, sure thats your prerogative and I won’t argue that. That’s not a claim I even made in my post despite their historical and widely accepted relevance to the topic. Gods revelation is given to humanity through His Word.

If you’re so inclined to make a case for abortion from that Word, go right ahead.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't believe he was talking about a rash of fires in crowded theaters. Look at the date of the tweet. He was absolutely on a Corona train and he was absolutely talking about Ivervectim and antivax "Misinformation" and you just can't prosecute about these things.
But, talking a big game against outlawing "Misinformation" is nowhere near as an egregious violation of the Constitution compared to what some governors in 2020 did, when they in fact violated the Constitution, but he was also one of those governors, too.

Correct. Scary to think that politicians (who are pathological liars, get rich by screwing over we the people, and never face a shred of accountability) would get to decide what you can say or not say in a free society.

Lefties on here, curious what goes through your mind when you see stuff like this?

Are we going to act like promoting hatred of white people isn’t a huge component of modern day leftism? Do you think you’re the exception and will be loved by these type of crazies?

Sounds crazy, but Dems may have to dump him.

The stolen valor stuff is a mass effect situation in a country with roughly 20m who have or are currently serving.
Yeah. I wonder how he thought he could still get away with it over all those years after being called out and confronted. Veterans take it seriously and there are laws against it.

Yeah. I wonder how he thought he could still get away with it over all those years after being called out and confronted. Veterans take it seriously and there are laws against it.

For sure. And Kamala prob didn’t even have a person in her camp that had any clue what it even was. At best, didn’t understand what a no no it is.

Maybe waiting for the SS to get their shit together or maybe he’s interviewing outside security teams.

He appeared a few times after. I even mentioned how much toughness that had to take. I think hes probably sick. Hes never gone this long without an appearance iirc.

His ties to China are literally unbelievable. Theyre so many i highly doubt she ever really considered anyone else because china definitely wanted this guy. Considering anyone else was probably for show just like the phony phone call she made to him.

Have you kept up with the way democrats play politics? There are no rules anymore. No one remembers 3 weeks ago. The media change the story every two weeks. Kamala has contradicted herself evertime she opens her mouth. No one cares.

Trump can say whatever he wants at this point. He could defend the earth being round and the sky blue and fact checkers will attack him.

There is no point in caring how the game is played anymore. The stakes are too high and the other side will try and kill you and destroy everyone whoever stood bt your side to win. If your not willing play the same game and just accept losing with dignity then you are still just losing.

The left seems hell bent on burning the whole thing down in order to win. We have to show them we will light the damn match if need be

Yes i have. Thats why you absolutely need to be able to attack them on anything and everything. Trump cant hit them on their two most vulnerable points - anarchy and covid.

This antisemitic/anti-Israel conflation gets thrown around constantly, by liberals almost as much as conservatives. One of the clearest areas in which you can demonstrate how our media may be liberal but is still extremely anti-Leftist. Who really believes a bunch of 20somethings who're all about inclusivity and human rights are staunchly bigoted towards an ancient, scholarly religion/ethnicity? No one, it's just open lying to disparage them. Because to conservatives they're the evil enemy and to liberals they're an inconvenient annoyance, so both sides team up to crap on them. And the only way to do that is to intentionally misrepresent their position. The country may or may not be ready for a Jewish P/VP, but it isn't the Dem electorate that's holding back that progress. It's the right.

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy. EPIC FAIL.

I have NO idea why we are having conversations with this admitted God-haters regarding the Holy Bible. No matter what you tell them, they will never agree to anything or admit we are right.

I have NO idea why we are having conversations with this admitted God-haters regarding the Holy Bible. No matter what you tell them, they will never agree to anything or admit we are right.
I've actually got these morons blocked, but so many people still respond to them that it's almost impossible to skate through a page without seeing their imprint.

Are you giving me your opinion on the matter or looking for a response? How can you not understand my position? This isn’t complicated or deep theological waters here.

The Church has always seen abortion as murder, violence, spilling of innocent blood, etc. Are you arguing otherwise or believe everyone from the First Century Church down through the Reformation to be mistaken on the subject?

Let me guess, today’s liberal and progressive minds have found an error, a loophole maybe? Thousands of years of study, research, and scrutiny by some of the greatest minds and devoted men of faith this world has known all for naught because some Redditor likely named Twerkgirl69 found a glitch in the Biblical matrix?

Look, If you chose to ignore first century writings and teachings that reaffirm what we find in scripture on the basis of being excluded from canon, sure thats your prerogative and I won’t argue that. That’s not a claim I even made in my post despite their historical and widely accepted relevance to the topic. Gods revelation is given to humanity through His Word.

If you’re so inclined to make a case for abortion from that Word, go right ahead.
Some Christians believed some things in the apocrypha. They weren’t canon for lots of reasons.

The only reference to causing the death of a fetus in canonical works treats that as a property crime. It took many Councils over hundreds of yards to decide on what writings were and weren’t essential. IIRC the Reformation produced a different canon again. So over 1000 years. Barnabas never made it for any group.

Paper straws are TOXIC.

After analyzing 39 brands of straws made of various materials such as plastic, paper, glass, stainless steel, and bamboo, the team found that paper straws contain the most perfluoroalkylated and polyfluoroalkylated substances, also known as PFAS. These synthetic substances are considered harmful to humans, animals, and the environment.

What are PFASs? According to the European Environment Agency, PFASs are known as “forever chemicals” because they’re extraordinarily persistent. “They can lead to health problems such as liver damage, thyroid disease, obesity, fertility issues and cancer,” the EU agency says.

Walz was an absolute gift by the Dems when they had all the momentum. He's getting absolutely destroyed online and the stolen valor stuff has added a lot more fuel. On top of that, Vance has done a 180 the last few weeks after a somewhat rough start.

It's going to be tight either way, unfortunately.

Walz was an absolute gift by the Dems when they had all the momentum. He's getting absolutely destroyed online and the stolen valor stuff has added a lot more fuel. On top of that, Vance has done a 180 the last few weeks after a somewhat rough start.

Yeah, Vance walking out to the empty plane wasn't weird at all. He's a new guy. But then he's always a new guy, isn't he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aday96

Stolen valor? The guy that did 24 years in the military? Okay

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT