POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody is for aborting fully formed babies. The debate is over when that baby becomes a viable person.
That is definitely not in the first 3 months.
I think 90 plus percent of US agree that late term abortion (outside of a life/death situation for the mother) should be illegal.
So then you’re not voting for Kamala/Walz? Because they’re for that very thing.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Imagine being so weak-minded that you are ok with being manipulated like this. You just accept it, every day, and say that people who don’t are “weird”.

Nobody is for aborting fully formed babies. The debate is over when that baby becomes a viable person.
That is definitely not in the first 3 months.
I think 90 plus percent of US agree that late term abortion (outside of a life/death situation for the mother) should be illegal.

I’m too lazy to do the nobody meme. But here’s Walz…

All limits on abortion at any stage of pregnancy were repealed, as were laws requiring doctors to treat infants born alive after an abortion. References to "women" in the new laws were replaced with "pregnant people".

I have to wonder if the sensibilities of New York Jews are that different than any other New York democrat voter. If not, that’s a terrible sign for her.

In laws are Jewish and EXTREMELY liberal NYers.. they will probably still vote blue no matter what.. but they aren't happy with the VP pick, they aren't happy with the Isreal/Palestine conflict, or the general left-leaning media propaganda that's basically painting Jews as the problem.

So while they will still likely vote Democrat across the board.. I think a lot of their friends at the temple are changing their tune. Their party has abandoned them.

Not a fun time to be Jewish in America.

NY will stay blue, but the rural and non-NYC counties are growing tired of the progressive nonsense, the COL, and how shitty our cities have gotten.

Reactions: IdaCat
I'm still stunned that a Dem, that basically came in dead last in the primaries, is all of a sudden brilliant and cutting edge.

The media crushed her 4 years ago for giggling with no ability to discuss difficult topics, now she's the next Obama?

Im shocked so many Dems are getting behind her. This is like Russia, where she wasn't chosen by the people......she was chosen by a man who cant find Louisville on a map.

I’m too lazy to do the nobody meme. But here’s Walz…

All limits on abortion at any stage of pregnancy were repealed, as were laws requiring doctors to treat infants born alive after an abortion. References to "women" in the new laws were replaced with "pregnant people".
So literal baby murder because even by the lefty nonsensical definition of life starting at birth, they are advocating killing a baby that’s actually been born and survived the abortion procedure.

Those babies should receive proper care and become either wards of the state or put up for adoption.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
So literal baby murder because even by the lefty nonsensical definition of life starting at birth, they are advocating killing a baby that’s actually been born and survived the abortion procedure.

Those babies should receive proper care and become either wards of the state or put up for adoption.

Correct. And Walz isn’t alone with this. Obama, Hillary, Newsom etc have all supported this for years voting against bipartisan bills that would protect a child born alive from a failed or botched abortion.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I'm still stunned that a Dem, that basically came in dead last in the primaries, is all of a sudden brilliant and cutting edge.

The media crushed her 4 years ago for giggling with no ability to discuss difficult topics, now she's the next Obama?

Im shocked so many Dems are getting behind her. This is like Russia, where she wasn't chosen by the people......she was chosen by a man who cant find Louisville on a map.
They're not "behind" her. There is one prime directive for the Democrat party now. It takes precedence over everything, and that is to defeat Trump. They are TERRIFIED of him. There is no price too high to get that done. It's truly the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen in American politics. And I've been involved/kept up with it since I was in early grade school. It is a truly remarkable, and astoundingly irrational phenomenon.

Last edited:
Demonic is exactly what it is. The spirit of Moloch and child sacrifice is alive and well with many of these people just modernized and repackaged. Anytime you see one of the following, the other two are always somewhere close to be found. It’s not progressive at all, it’s ancient and barbaric just with a 2024 bow on it.

Partial and Post Birth abortions
Mutilating children’s genitalia
Pedophilia
The reason Democrats have gone full in on child gender mutilation is simple, they need the large Muslim communities in Minnesota and Michigan to win elections.

What is prevalent in the Muslim faith? Removing a females clitoris. The leftists couldn’t sell it as that though. What they do have is a multitude mentally unstable sheep that would gladly eat a shit sandwich if they thought it was en vogue, and here we are…

It's Harris that doesn't want to come to the table and hammer out details on a debate. And frankly, I don't blame her.

But all we will hear is how Trump backed out of the debate, which is impossible, since his opponent has quit, and moved to Delaware.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
There used to be a lot more but most of them grew tired of defending an ever more insane ideology.

Who the hell can defend open borders, Big Brother, and Marxism?
When was this? I've been in the thread for over a decade and it's always been the same.

This is something you saw in communist countries. The left has become so insane and taken over by the radicals that they want this? They want big daddy government controlling every aspect of life?

How does a sane person support this crap especially coming from the group who thinks words are violence and everything is “fascism.”

• Wow
Just given free scholarships based on their skin color? No merit or overachievement in some area to obtain it? Their athletic ability earned them a scholarship the same way academic achievement earned the fat unathletic math nerd theirs.
College should be publicly available to all. Like the rest of education. High school used to not be included. Now it is. Times change.

I'll get crazy pissed if these political assholes, D and R, trash my upcoming vacation to Scotland on Aug 23.
It's Mike Johnson, not Robert the Bruce.

A friend of mine, and former supervisor when I was in the Air Force, moved from Scotland with his family when he was 12. Anyway, he has tons of family that still live in Scotland, and he goes over a couple of times a year. He recommends visiting the Tomatin distillery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT