How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, for the love of Mike.

And you wonder why "weird" has traction.
What a weird answer. Some may call it a non-answer.

Also, only a functional illiterate uses “weird” as a gauge to determine anything. You sound like a middle school girl. Has that occurred to you yet or you going to ride it out?

Maybe JD Vance will make a joke about Kamala sucking cork to get ahead.

It’s funny cause it’s true!
And he was an E-9 until they deployed his outfit to Iraq. He subsequently quit, obviously didn’t finish the work to reach the E-9 and was demoted post military career back to E-8. He was not a command sargeant major as he called himself while campaigning.

Last edited:
What a weird answer. Some may call it a non-answer.

Also, only a functional illiterate uses “weird” as a gauge to determine anything. You sound like a middle school girl. Has that occurred to you yet or you going to ride it out?
Pretty sure Dread and Tweak/Ed get paid for each “weird” they use here. Or at least they’re hoping they will. There’s nothing organic about that trend in any way.

And he was an E-9 until they deployed his outfit to Iraq. He subsequently quit, obviously didn’t finish the work to reach the E-9 and was demoted post military career back to E-8. He was not a command sargent major as he called himself while campaigning.
When did Trump and Vance serve? I don't bash anyone's military service.
You really shouldn't either.

So you're telling me that Sarah Palin was the best candidate Pubs had to offer for VP with McCain??? No other POC is better than her? 😂😂😂😂😂
If so then I know you're a liar and need to STFU about "Excellence".
Excellence my ass.
McCain is an asshole me he rot in hell. What's your point.

Was thinking this exact same thing. Maybe you don’t want to vote for Trump, but holy shit supporting people who support killing babies AFTER THEY ARE BORN is demonic.

At least if they’re chopping up the babies in the womb they don’t have to listen to them cry.

Demonic is exactly what it is. The spirit of Moloch and child sacrifice is alive and well with many of these people just modernized and repackaged. Anytime you see one of the following, the other two are always somewhere close to be found. It’s not progressive at all, it’s ancient and barbaric just with a 2024 bow on it.

Partial and Post Birth abortions
Mutilating children’s genitalia
Pedophilia

Women's sports don't do that now.
A whole portion of our argument was about the fact women’s sports don’t draw at the level of men’s. Cheap imitations I believe you called it. Though there are a handful of women’s college basketball teams that draw as much as the men’s team. That was the validation for creating something different for women that would have a broader appeal.

If they want to lock this thing down, he should announce that Trump will, via EO, outlaw corporate ownership of private housing stock.

It will anger big money and may not even be legal but it has to happen. We are screwing young people over by allowing it. Therefore, we are destroying the family unit and thus the native-born population. It’s a national security threat, friends.

Hilarious.... Dems have had countless Jewish persons serving in the party for decades.... Including the nomination of a Jewish VP.
Below is a list of some of these high level positions filled by Jews in the Dem party.
Please fill me in on your huge list of Jews nominated by Republicans for President/VP and other top Republican positions.
I look forward to seeing that lengthy Republican Jews list.

Dem list...
*First Jewish female mayor of a major American city (Dallas): Adlene Harrison (1976)
*First Jewish female governor of a U.S. state (Vermont): Madeleine M. Kunin (1985)
*First Jewish openly gay member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Barney Frank (took office 1981
*Jared Polis became the first Jewish Congressman to be openly gay upon first election: (2009)
*First U.S. Senate election in which both major party candidates were Jewish: 1990 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election; with Paul Wellstone defeated Rudy Boschwitz (1990)
*First independent Jewish member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Bernie Sanders (1991)
*First Jewish female members of the U.S. Senate: Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein (1993)
*First Jewish female Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court: Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1993)
*First Jewish female U.S. Cabinet member (Secretary of State): Madeleine Albright (1997) (also first woman Secretary of State)
Four years earlier, Albright became first Jewish female with U.S. Cabinet-rank status (U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations).
****First Jewish nominee for Vice President of the United States on a major party ticket, and first Jewish candidate to receive an electoral vote, excluding faithless electors: Joe Lieberman (2000)
*First Jewish American to win a presidential primary (New Hampshire): Bernie Sanders (2016)
*First Jewish American to receive an electoral vote for President: Bernie Sanders, from a faithless elector (2016)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate floor leader: Chuck Schumer (2017) (also first Jewish minority leader in either chamber of Congress)
*First Jewish Second Gentleman (and first Jewish American spouse of Vice President): Douglas Emhoff (2021)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate majority leader: Chuck Schumer (2021)
*First Jewish female (and the first woman) Secretary of the Treasury: Janet Yellen (2021)
From the river to the sea, kill the Jews....a Democrat you be

A whole portion of our argument was about the fact women’s sports don’t draw at the level of men’s. Cheap imitations I believe you called it. Though there are a handful of women’s college basketball teams that draw as much as the men’s team. That was the validation for creating something different for women that would have a broader appeal.
Just watched Gabby Thomas win the 200m. She is smoking hot and went to Harvard. WTF.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Yes. They should've had that opportunity regardless of their athletic ability.
Just given free scholarships based on their skin color? No merit or overachievement in some area to obtain it? Their athletic ability earned them a scholarship the same way academic achievement earned the fat unathletic math nerd theirs.

Mark this- 2 squad member get knocked out but the most woke, most extreme left wing ticket in our history will get the most votes ever, especially in the 3 swing states. And you will be expected, again, not to dare question it.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
How does that fully formed baby escape being aborted in Walz’ Minnesota?
Nobody is for aborting fully formed babies. The debate is over when that baby becomes a viable person.
That is definitely not in the first 3 months.
I think 90 plus percent of US agree that late term abortion (outside of a life/death situation for the mother) should be illegal.

GUU9yMXXYAEP2Bw

Reactions: screwduke1
Nobody is for aborting fully formed babies. The debate is over when that baby becomes a viable person.
That is definitely not in the first 3 months.
I think 90 plus percent of US agree that late term abortion (outside of a life/death situation for the mother) should be illegal.
Then why do you and your party fight so hard for No restrictions. NONE.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Correct. I've had some solid back and forths here but posting long lists and things...waste of time. Posters here are so dug in with trolling and name calling that the regulars will never admit what they're saying is incorrect. They just move on to the next tweet or meme that tells them how to feel.

But like I said, this thread is nervous as hell that Trump can't get it done now. They're just masking it with insults and the lame cheating excuse.
And you just mask your arrogance in passive/aggressive obliqueness. You're just a little coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT