POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They paid the homeless to attend at least one of her events. I'm sure they they'd go get the word out in gaming chat rooms for others
Waltz got it 100 percent right with his speech. He speaks for many of us sick of Republicans shoving their religion and laws down people's throats.
Don't wanna be trans... Don't be trans.
Don't want an abortion.... Don't get an abortion.
Don't like gay marriage.... Don't marry a gay person.
It's real simple.... Mind your own damn business.

Just as we knew they wouldn't once they had a foot in the door. We've been telling people for decades that they would be doing this eventually, while they've been feigning horror at the thought up until this past year.

True colors coming out. If people don't get off that psychotic train now, it will be too late.

Wrong. Joe chose to support strong national security policies and the libs punished him for it by challenging him in the primary (rarely ever done to a multi-term sitting senator). Yet the very blue state of CT chose to re-elect him as an independent.
He wasn't run out of the Democratic Party. He lost a primary in his run for the Senate and ran as an independent. And won.

When, Republicans gained control of the Senate, Liberman caucused with Democrats.

What earned him infamy and scorn from Democrats was his pledging to filibuster the "public option".

I think just about anyone of the Repubs in the primary could have won against the ticket the Dems put up. Trump will have the hardest battle in my opinion because he gives the other side so much ammunition to hate him.

Doesn't matter who wins if it isn't someone who wants and will try to fix this shtshow in DC.

Reactions: blubo
I missed something. What’s your beef with cold stout?

Is he going to flip to concerned mod and ultimately hard core lefty like kba’s alters?
He had a lot of accounts before his current one. He was baller cal, caller bal, jload22, bluechephus...just look them up, good news is he can't hide them cause the mods kept going at him, he is exactly like the canuck. Exactly like the canuck. Same type b-tch. He can't answer why he has been here less than a year and which of those accounts I mentioned went dead when I said they did. He is a b-tch. Wait a a year or less, he will have a new account.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
He wasn't run out of the Democratic Party. He lost a primary in his run for the Senate and ran as an independent. And won.

When, Republicans gained control of the Senate, Liberman caucused with Democrats.

What earned him infamy and scorn from Democrats was his pledging to filibuster the "public option".
Wrong again. Joe endorsing his good friend, John McCain, during the presidential election was the reason he got run out of the party. It wasn't support of the insurance industry or some fillibuster issue as you contend.

Last edited:
Until y'all nominate someone besides a white male for President you have zero standing on this issue.
At least you've kept the Joooooos off your tickets, amirite? No Shapiro!

So, what happened?

Why did CacklyMcNeverBorderCzar go with the aging radical who can’t help deliver a swing state over a young and glib governor who can?

There’s only one reason…Josh Shapiro is Jewish, and Jews are no longer allowed on the Democrat presidential ticket.

It's amazing to me how the Dem party has SHOWN IT WAS so anti-semitic in such a short period of time. Obviously it has been under the surface for longer than anybody realizes (Soros 'effect'?). But being openly anti-semitic just a year or two ago was taboo and political suicide.

Yep. Only a matter of time before they show how racist they are as well. Harris showed it while a prosecutor, and Biden, Clinton, and many others' hatred of different pigment and culture is well documented. They'll put their hoods back on at their earliest opportunity. Once they don't have to pander to the minorities they will eliminate most of them like they have in China and other countries.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
Wrong again. Joe endorsing his good friend, John McCain, during the presidential election was the reason he got challenged in the primary. It wasn't support of the insurance industry or some fillibuster issue as you contend.
"Getting primaried" does not equal "getting run out of the party." Important Democrats still supported him. Hillary Clinton remained friends. etc. He lost a primary. It happens.

Anyone interested can Google it. "Liberman Filibuster Public Option". Anyone interested can read Lieberman's Google page.

Someone made the point earlier, but every minute that goes by Walz looks even worse than the minute before. Obama wouldn’t have picked him for Kamala unless they have a massive fraud scheme they’re confident they can execute in November.
It’s because they’re both just puppets for the globalist agenda.

Reactions: cordmaker
I'll admit I'm partisan. Staunch conservative, etc. But it sure seems like this kind of thing could/should happen to Dem/libs 10 times to 1 or 2 for Repubs.

Once upon a time it was only about right and wrong instead of politics and politically motivated action. The R party has been trying to fix outcomes for a while, though, so it doesn't surprise me this would happen after a more conservative candidate wins a primary.

They tried to rig the StCharles MO caucus for Romney in March of 2012. They are definitely worse than they were then.

This thread: the left is racist!
Reality: two anti-Muslim posts today from hard right posters. One of which literally said there are no decent Muslims.

This thread: the left race baits!
Reality: the two guys you're voting for have done just that the last several days and now whatever lead they had is gone. Same can be said for many posters here who claim one side is obsessed with race while continually posting...about Kamala's race and how blacks don't know any better because if they did, they'd vote just how this thread wants them to vote.

Thread will be an entertaining read going forward. I don't think any of you are as confident about Trump as you were a few weeks ago. Posters here are on edge to the point that even 'weird' bothers them lol.

At least you've kept the Joooooos off your tickets, amirite? No Shapiro!

So, what happened?

Why did CacklyMcNeverBorderCzar go with the aging radical who can’t help deliver a swing state over a young and glib governor who can?

There’s only one reason…Josh Shapiro is Jewish, and Jews are no longer allowed on the Democrat presidential ticket.
Hilarious.... Dems have had countless Jewish persons serving in the party for decades.... Including the nomination of a Jewish VP.
Below is a list of some of these high level positions filled by Jews in the Dem party.
Please fill me in on your huge list of Jews nominated by Republicans for President/VP and other top Republican positions.
I look forward to seeing that lengthy Republican Jews list.

Dem list...
*First Jewish female mayor of a major American city (Dallas): Adlene Harrison (1976)
*First Jewish female governor of a U.S. state (Vermont): Madeleine M. Kunin (1985)
*First Jewish openly gay member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Barney Frank (took office 1981
*Jared Polis became the first Jewish Congressman to be openly gay upon first election: (2009)
*First U.S. Senate election in which both major party candidates were Jewish: 1990 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election; with Paul Wellstone defeated Rudy Boschwitz (1990)
*First independent Jewish member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Bernie Sanders (1991)
*First Jewish female members of the U.S. Senate: Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein (1993)
*First Jewish female Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court: Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1993)
*First Jewish female U.S. Cabinet member (Secretary of State): Madeleine Albright (1997) (also first woman Secretary of State)
Four years earlier, Albright became first Jewish female with U.S. Cabinet-rank status (U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations).
****First Jewish nominee for Vice President of the United States on a major party ticket, and first Jewish candidate to receive an electoral vote, excluding faithless electors: Joe Lieberman (2000)
*First Jewish American to win a presidential primary (New Hampshire): Bernie Sanders (2016)
*First Jewish American to receive an electoral vote for President: Bernie Sanders, from a faithless elector (2016)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate floor leader: Chuck Schumer (2017) (also first Jewish minority leader in either chamber of Congress)
*First Jewish Second Gentleman (and first Jewish American spouse of Vice President): Douglas Emhoff (2021)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate majority leader: Chuck Schumer (2021)
*First Jewish female (and the first woman) Secretary of the Treasury: Janet Yellen (2021)

Waltz got it 100 percent right with his speech. He speaks for many of us sick of Republicans shoving their religion and laws down people's throats.
Don't wanna be trans... Don't be trans.
Don't want an abortion.... Don't get an abortion.
Don't like gay marriage.... Don't marry a gay person.
It's real simple.... Mind your own damn business.
Mind your own business.

But wear a mask.

Hilarious.... Dems have had countless Jewish persons serving in the party for decades.... Including the nomination of a Jewish VP.
Below is a list of some of these high level positions filled by Jews in the Dem party.
Please fill me in on your huge list of Jews nominated by Republicans for President/VP and other top Republican positions.
I look forward to seeing that lengthy Republican Jews list.

Dem list...
*First Jewish female mayor of a major American city (Dallas): Adlene Harrison (1976)
*First Jewish female governor of a U.S. state (Vermont): Madeleine M. Kunin (1985)
*First Jewish openly gay member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Barney Frank (took office 1981
*Jared Polis became the first Jewish Congressman to be openly gay upon first election: (2009)
*First U.S. Senate election in which both major party candidates were Jewish: 1990 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election; with Paul Wellstone defeated Rudy Boschwitz (1990)
*First independent Jewish member of the U.S. Congress (U.S. House of Representatives): Bernie Sanders (1991)
*First Jewish female members of the U.S. Senate: Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein (1993)
*First Jewish female Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court: Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1993)
*First Jewish female U.S. Cabinet member (Secretary of State): Madeleine Albright (1997) (also first woman Secretary of State)
Four years earlier, Albright became first Jewish female with U.S. Cabinet-rank status (U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations).
****First Jewish nominee for Vice President of the United States on a major party ticket, and first Jewish candidate to receive an electoral vote, excluding faithless electors: Joe Lieberman (2000)
*First Jewish American to win a presidential primary (New Hampshire): Bernie Sanders (2016)
*First Jewish American to receive an electoral vote for President: Bernie Sanders, from a faithless elector (2016)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate floor leader: Chuck Schumer (2017) (also first Jewish minority leader in either chamber of Congress)
*First Jewish Second Gentleman (and first Jewish American spouse of Vice President): Douglas Emhoff (2021)
*First Jewish U.S. Senate majority leader: Chuck Schumer (2021)
*First Jewish female (and the first woman) Secretary of the Treasury: Janet Yellen (2021)
The MO is throw so many lies up that you can't respond to them all. A firehose of lies. I made the mistake of responding to the antisemitism things. It's pointless. Proofs are ignored. The lies just get repeated louder. It's the party of Replacement Theory. So, naturally they accuse Dems of racism. Attack your opponent's strength from your weakness.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
“JV” Vance will lose his debate. I don’t think that’ll effect the election one way or the other though. HS football coach who won State, and a prior E-9 will truck him, and it’ll be the main news cycle for a day and then something else will happen.

JV will only have good optics if the bar is so low that he doesn’t completely bomb.

Maybe JD Vance will make a joke about Kamala sucking cork to get ahead.

It’s funny cause it’s true!

Reactions: screwduke1
The MO is throw so many lies up that you can't respond to them all. A firehose of lies. I made the mistake of responding to the antisemitism things. It's pointless. Proofs are ignored. The lies just get repeated louder. It's the party of Replacement Theory. So, naturally they accuse Dems of racism. Attack your opponent's strength from your weakness.
Correct. I've had some solid back and forths here but posting long lists and things...waste of time. Posters here are so dug in with trolling and name calling that the regulars will never admit what they're saying is incorrect. They just move on to the next tweet or meme that tells them how to feel.

But like I said, this thread is nervous as hell that Trump can't get it done now. They're just masking it with insults and the lame cheating excuse.

Walz , and Kamala’s for that matter, abortion legislation history should preclude any humane person from casting a vote for them. So i guess we’ll see if we are really already living in a Marxist society where humanity is lost.

Was thinking this exact same thing. Maybe you don’t want to vote for Trump, but holy shit supporting people who support killing babies AFTER THEY ARE BORN is demonic.

At least if they’re chopping up the babies in the womb they don’t have to listen to them cry.

He has little man disease

Purple Cobra GIF

That’s from the Saul Alinsky playbook right? Wonder who drew his inspiration from him?

“Theory”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT