How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good memory.
This antisemitic/anti-Israel conflation gets thrown around constantly, by liberals almost as much as conservatives. One of the clearest areas in which you can demonstrate how our media may be liberal but is still extremely anti-Leftist. Who really believes a bunch of 20somethings who're all about inclusivity and human rights are staunchly bigoted towards an ancient, scholarly religion/ethnicity? No one, it's just open lying to disparage them. Because to conservatives they're the evil enemy and to liberals they're an inconvenient annoyance, so both sides team up to crap on them. And the only way to do that is to intentionally misrepresent their position. The country may or may not be ready for a Jewish P/VP, but it isn't the Dem electorate that's holding back that progress. It's the right.

He is a coward who was on the 4th year of a 6-year commitment to the Army National Guard when his unit got orders to go to Iraq to fight and he put in his retirement papers and ran. Yeah, that's who we need possibly making decisions on where we fight going forward.
Wow, at his 1st rally with the Witch, she said "to his fellow veterans, he 's Sgt. Major Walz".

Liberals are truly losers, lol. I mean I can't even look at one without laughing anymore.

I am starting to think he enjoys sh!t talking more than actually winning the election.
Trump commented the other day about Biden's age. He said 82 isn't too old. Which tells me that he's already checked out and is looking toward running again in 2028. That man just likes talking in front of people. He just goes on and on. (and on and on and on.) And running. Because even more than talking, he loves raising money. A story about 2016 was that Trump was originally cheesed to have won because he had only run to build his brand so he could start a TV network.

Reactions: Nightwish84
guy your talking to is a coward. 8th month old account. He has had other accounts. B-tch will never tell you. I would love for him to argue cause I can prove it . Ask him who he was before warrior?

I missed something. What’s your beef with cold stout?

Is he going to flip to concerned mod and ultimately hard core lefty like kba’s alters?

I missed something. What’s your beef with cold stout?

Is he going to flip to concerned mod and ultimately hard core lefty like kba’s alters?
I have her on ignore. She's one strange lady who anointed herself QUEEN BEE of this forum and wants people to check with her before posting. She knows I have her on ignore and that's the ultimate insult to her. I have ZERO time for petulant stuff like that. 3rd grade sh*t, lol. She can go off all she wants. I won't see anything she posts as she's nobody to me. Nothing.

He is a coward who was on the 4th year of a 6-year commitment to the Army National Guard when his unit got orders to go to Iraq to fight and he put in his retirement papers and ran. Yeah, that's who we need possibly making decisions on where we fight going forward.
Dem/libs could care less. Started with Clinton's 'I loathe the military' to Blumenthal's 'I served in Vietnam'.....and many others in between.

Village Idiot, she never said that. That was a comedy skit on SNL with Tina fey playing her.

Jfc, incredibly vapid and gullible Village Idiot you are.
"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska"
Sarah Palin

That was her flex on foreign policy knowledge. Sounds just like the clowns on here.
Keep trying Derp Diggler.

There are no "decent" Muslims IMO. Their book calls on killing those who don't believe as they do. I guess the decent ones just gloss over that. Friends today. Enemies tomorrow.

When the "decent" ones are ruled by those bent on killing "infidels," then you get what's going on in Gaza. They won't stand up to them just as the weak leftists here and in Germany won't and didn't stand up to the fascists in their party.

Here's one for the libs:

ef5babeb5c2652fa45bf384407fee552

u5SPGEy.jpeg

Trump commented the other day about Biden's age. He said 82 isn't too old. Which tells me that he's already checked out and is looking toward running again in 2028. That man just likes talking in front of people. He just goes on and on. (and on and on and on.) And running. Because even more than talking, he loves raising money. A story about 2016 was that Trump was originally cheesed to have won because he had only run to build his brand so he could start a TV network.
Yup. Trump isn't going away but as time passes, that'll only hurt his party. If he does lose, it'll be rinse/repeat as 2020. "I really won! Stolen election! Send me money to help fight the swamp!" Then he'll say he's running again, his old age and America not wanting him be damned. It'll be up to his own party to tell him no and if that happens, he'll go scorched earth on them, which for Trump just means ranting like an angry old fart on social media. But the right cowers to him for whatever reason so he'll likely be the nominee again in 2028, as stupid as that sounds.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Which part? The he was once gay? That he changed his name? That he converted to Catholicism after talking to Peter Thiel? That he wears eye makeup? Or that it's weird?

The weird part, yes, is personal reaction. (Which lots of people share). Sorry. The rest is so. Ask him.
I thought that you were good with people being or wearing whatever they want yet...hypocrite.

Name ONE person the Pubs have nominated for Prez or VP that isn't white.... Just One.
Can you do that?
If not... STFU about inclusivity.

Can’t wait can you?

When it happens and it will, The Dems will attack them with such a level of racist vitriol we haven’t seen since Biden and Eastlands racial jungle days. Dems just love to smack back down any republican POC that starts gaining popularity and starts thinking a bit too mighty of himself/herself. Dont want the black man to start thinking he can do things on his own now do you?

Black white supremacist! Uncle Tom! White mans prop! Of course it comes natural for your side. Always has.

Last edited:
Nate Silver is an idiot. A chump. A hack.

Click on this article and scroll through all the tweets.

Silver is just a numbers guy. I don't take anything he says as stone cold gospel but if we discredit everyone, then I guess we can just pretend we're experts on everything when we're clearly not. Silver had Trump as a big favorite when Biden was still in play. Didn't see anyone here try to discredit him then. He's looked at current numbers and for today, in early August, Harris is a slight favorite. He even noted that that's nationally and things are still very close state to state.

This will be close either way. Let's not attack some guy who looks at current numbers just because you may not be happy with what they currently say.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT