POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jfc, literally your prior post was boasting about the dems inclusivity.. picking the ultra talented POC kamala ( a Senator) compared to Quayle ( a senator) amd Palin ( a governor]

What a Village Idiot.
Name ONE person the Pubs have nominated for Prez or VP that isn't white.... Just One.
Can you do that?
If not... STFU about inclusivity.

We judge by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Why are you race obsessed...but not when it comes to the "excellence" of the NBA? You are a fraud. You are racist and abuse the black folks with your idiotic quotas and DIE.

Are you married to a black woman? Is your doctor black. STFU about your nonsense and your party that has never nominated a descendant of slaves. Just 50% blacks with enough white in them to be "clean and articulate."
So you're telling me that Sarah Palin was the best candidate Pubs had to offer for VP with McCain??? No other POC is better than her? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If so then I know you're a liar and need to STFU about "Excellence".
Excellence my ass.

It's not up to the US House of Representatives, it's up to the state legislatures. The US House just cast their ballots according to the state government they represent. 1 state, 1 vote. IIRC.
Wrong. The delegations themselves determine their one vote. In the only time it's ever happened, the election of 1824, our own Kentucky delegation voted for Adams even though our state legislature told them to vote for Jackson. Because it's nonbinding. Dude for a know-it-all you're really bad at basic civics.

Wrong. The delegations themselves determine their one vote. In the only time it's ever happened, the election of 1824, our own Kentucky delegation voted for Adams even though our state legislature told them to vote for Jackson. Because it's nonbinding. Dude for a know-it-all you're really bad at basic civics.
In 48 states, the state legislature determines the electors (Nebraska and Alaska are the exceptions IIRC)

So, perhaps I know more than you think I do.

And I already said that it is non-binding but that there is scant chance that the delegates would buck their own state's house.

So, like I said, in a 269 to 269 tie Trump would become POTUS. 1 state, 1 vote. The VP is a different matter.

Last edited:
Crazy to me you can support murdering babies, but Democrats will vote for you so long as your not a Jew. Which is funny because they like to pretend they hate Israel for killing palestinian babies.

So itā€™s obvious they fine with baby killing, they just want to pretend they are bigots.
Dems vote for Jews all the time. Tons of dem politicians are Jewish. The Josh Shapiro you're talking about is currently a Dem governor. This is about policy, not religion/ethnicity.

Reactions: sambowieshin
I don't think weirdness comes from one's physical appearance.

Vance changes so much he's like a windsock in a hurricane. Someone who takes religion lessons from Peter Thiel? Do you believe Vance's conversion is sincere? The switch from homosexuality to heterosexuality. The name changes. The anti-Trump stuff to VP candidate. Silly Putty has more spine.

So, yeah, Vance is weird. And as people have asked, what's with the eye makeup?
False.

In 48 states, the state legislature determines the electors (Nebraska and Alaska are the exceptions IIRC)

So, perhaps I know more than you think I do.
? Where are you getting this from? Any state laws mandating such haven't been tested and are likely unconstitutional, but regardless 48 states don't have them. What mechanism are you even talking about?

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Are you insane? There are less than a handful of left-of-center posters in this thread. Single digits. Everyone else is right-leaning.
Yet you make up for that by posting seemingly a hundred times a day.
51Pp5oKN9kL._SX342_SY445_.jpg

Reactions: Dionysus444
And I already said that it is non-binding but that there is scant chance that the delegates would buck their own state's house.

So, like I said, in a 269 to 269 tie Trump would become POTUS. 1 state, 1 vote. The VP is a different matter.
OH HERE WERE GO the edit in of the backtrack once he googled it. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
From the Brookings Institute

The Constitution is pretty clear on how this plays out. If there is no winner in the Electoral College, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 3 states that the decision goes to the House of Representatives while the Senate picks the vice president. But the voting in the House is different from the Senate. In the vote for vice president, each Senator has one vote. But in the House each state has only one vote for presidentā€”regardless of its sizeā€”and a presidential candidate needs 26 states to win.

ā€œBut in chusing [sic] the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote;ā€
If the presidential race should end up in the House the outcome would depend on which party controls the stateā€™s delegation. As it stands Republicans are in the majority, with control of 27 state delegations. Democrats control 23 state delegations and one state, Pennsylvania, has a tied delegation: 9 Democrats and 9 Republicans.[1] But the Congress is sworn in before the Electoral College votes are read out in the Senate.

Last edited:
Which part? The he was once gay? That he changed his name? That he converted to Catholicism after talking to Peter Thiel? That he wears eye makeup? Or that it's weird?

The weird part, yes, is personal reaction. (Which lots of people share). Sorry. The rest is so. Ask him.

I don't need to do that when you.just admitted the inclusive dems might just not vote because of a JEW on the ticket.

Care to explain?

Village Idiot..
Never said it was right and I don't know that for a fact. Just my opinion. I have no problem with a Jewish VP.
Would you vote for a Jewish VP?

Walz once tried to get out of a DUI by saying he was deaf from the Army.

Then he blew a .12.

He had a covid snitch line.

He was all about toppling the Columbus statue.

He's been to China 30 times (weird!)
He is a coward who was on the 4th year of a 6-year commitment to the Army National Guard when his unit got orders to go to Iraq to fight and he put in his retirement papers and ran. Yeah, that's who we need possibly making decisions on where we fight going forward.

From the Brookings Institute

The Constitution is pretty clear on how this plays out. If there is no winner in the Electoral College, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 3 states that the decision goes to the House of Representatives while the Senate picks the vice president. But the voting in the House is different from the Senate. In the vote for vice president, each Senator has one vote. But in the House each state has only one vote for presidentā€”regardless of its sizeā€”and a presidential candidate needs 26 states to win.

If the presidential race should end up in the House the outcome would depend on which party controls the stateā€™s delegation. As it stands Republicans are in the majority, with control of 27 state delegations. Democrats control 23 state delegations and one state, Pennsylvania, has a tied delegation: 9 Democrats and 9 Republicans.[1] But the Congress is sworn in before the Electoral College votes are read out in the Senate.
Strike two, The Twelfth replaced that article. You know that right? But even without that, none of what you posted addresses where youā€™re getting that 48 states are determined by their state legislatures.

Dems vote for Jews all the time. Tons of dem politicians are Jewish. The Josh Shapiro you're talking about is currently a Dem governor. This is about policy, not religion/ethnicity.
Dems have never nominated a Jewish person for national office that I am aware of. Hope that wasn't a factor.

smh

Suspicious that they previously said there was a plot and now this. Ramping up the number of plots is cause for concern. They will try again imo.

He is a coward who was on the 4th year of a 6-year commitment to the Army National Guard when his unit got orders to go to Iraq to fight and he put in his retirement papers and ran. Yeah, that's who we need possibly making decisions on where we fight going forward.

guy your talking to is a coward. 8th month old account. He has had other accounts. B-tch will never tell you. I would love for him to argue cause I can prove it . Ask him who he was before warrior?

Ask him who he was a year ago?

Last edited:
It's amazing to me how the Dem party has turned so anti-semitic in such a short period of time. Obviously it has been under the surface for longer than anybody realizes (Soros 'effect'?). But being openly anti-semitic just a year or two ago was taboo and political suicide.
this country has taken such a sudden sharp left turn itā€™s mind boggling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT