POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t say it was a civil rights issue, she did when she claimed it was feminist issue. Reading comprehension.

And I’m angry toward all idiots, sex is irrelevant. In fact you took umbrage with me being angry towards a dude literally yesterday.
GUTV_gcWkAAQ0pr

So does that include the Africans and Haitians they’ve imported? If not, I can see some fights between them and American blacks.

Yeah, JD Vance is the weird one, right?

I don't think weirdness comes from one's physical appearance.

Vance changes so much he's like a windsock in a hurricane. Someone who takes religion lessons from Peter Thiel? Do you believe Vance's conversion is sincere? The switch from homosexuality to heterosexuality. The name changes. The anti-Trump stuff to VP candidate. Silly Putty has more spine.

So, yeah, Vance is weird. And as people have asked, what's with the eye makeup?

Worst thing for him (for Democrats) is that he was Jewish. Could you imagine if Trump or any Republican did the same thing? They would be on ItTV calling the GOP nazis.
It's amazing to me how the Dem party has turned so anti-semitic in such a short period of time. Obviously it has been under the surface for longer than anybody realizes (Soros 'effect'?). But being openly anti-semitic just a year or two ago was taboo and political suicide.

That's exactly why they started redefining insurrection in '21. Hell, nightwish is still parroting it four years later.

Unfortunately for them, there is almost no chance they take the House back in this election. The circumstances are aligned against them. Their big chance would come during the mid-term elections.

If Trump can pull the win off. There is an extremely good chance that Republicans will hold the White House, Senate (if they can defeat Tester in Montana, and he's currently trailing) , and HOR. Pardon me, if that doesn't exactly give me a warm and fuzzy, but the alternative is worse.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
So says the Pub Party that has never nominated one POC for the Presidency or VP position in the entire history of the party. You think there wasn't ONE black, brown, Asian or Hispanic female more qualified for the VP position than Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin.
Excellence my ass.
We judge by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Why are you race obsessed...but not when it comes to the "excellence" of the NBA? You are a fraud. You are racist and abuse the black folks with your idiotic quotas and DIE.

Are you married to a black woman? Is your doctor black. STFU about your nonsense and your party that has never nominated a descendant of slaves. Just 50% blacks with enough white in them to be "clean and articulate."

I don't think weirdness comes from one's physical appearance.

Vance changes so much he's like a windsock in a hurricane. Someone who takes religion lessons from Peter Thiel? Do you believe Vance's conversion is sincere? The switch from homosexuality to heterosexuality. The name changes. The anti-Trump stuff to VP candidate. Silly Putty has more spine.

So, yeah, Vance is weird. And as people have asked, what's with the eye makeup?
Weirdest post I have ever seen. And even weirder poster. I’m starting to think it’s actually an AI bot who has a bug. Just gibberish, random, no coherent thoughts.

isn’t this the guy who played against uk in the tourny several years ago? iowa st i believe?
he’s afraid to fly on airplanes

I don't remember this at all. Evidently he was going to transfer to UK?

It's amazing to me how the Dem party has turned so anti-semitic in such a short period of time. Obviously it has been under the surface for longer than anybody realizes (Soros 'effect'?). But being openly anti-semitic just a year or two ago was taboo and political suicide.
I mean, a poster today said there are no decent Muslims and it got likes. Another time, a poster said all of America's problems stem from black communities and it got likes. This thread pretends Soros is some sort of mysterious demon and it gets likes. You guys also lie about gays and the trans community and it gets likes. Let's stop the holier than thou routine and live in reality for at least a day.

No one of any consequence in the Dem party is antisemitic. What you're seeing is the generational divide on support for Israel. Basically everyone over 45 in the Dem party is all in on Israel and everyone under 45 is completely against it. So what used to just be a vocal minority not worth worrying about is now a sizable voting bloc who don't support Israel. Not enough to drive policy, but now enough that those votes are needed so Dems can no longer run anyone who's staunchly pro-Israel at the national level because the anti-genocide vote will stay home and they won't get elected.

I don't think all liberals "hate" blacks. It's just that they don't think very much of them; which is still racism. But it's the "okay" kind in their minds.

And that is an opinion that has been expressed by not just me, but a lot of black leaders over the last 60 plus years.
Ever notice how the liberal enclaves are basically all white?

That's where the term Limousine Liberals came from.

I'm all for helping people that were born into disadvantaged circumstances. I just think the Federal government doesn't have a f***ing clue how to do it. And this includes Republicans as well. All they do is concentrate on how to secure their votes. And that is why they've been running on a treadmill for 3 generations.

Last edited:
So, antisemitic. Only 79% of Jews voted Democratic in the last election. In Israel, Likud only has 125,000 members. There are lots of Israeli Jews who hate Netanyahu's policies. You think Israeli Jews are antisemitic?

Imagining you as arbiter of who is and isn't antisemitic is silly. But maybe you think that if you repeat something often enough it becomes true. Or maybe you're just full of hot air.

Reactions: Dionysus444
To me that's a perfect example of why Trump needs to stay off social media. A bit convoluted and over the top.....like a 5th grader.
Son of a - we agree on something! Hate to tell you though, Trump's posts have been exactly like that for years now. The RANDOM all CAPS, the childish names, making sure we know Obama's middle name is Hussein as if that's supposed to bother anyone, etc. That's how he's rant-posted for years. That's him, that's your guy...like a 5th grader.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I've mentioned several times (during political season) that while streaming I see Ohio and PA commercials. So far this year I've seen ZERO Dem commercials about policy. In Ohio against Bernie because he got 'rich' selling cars/dealerships. In PA, against McCormick because he was a Wall Street hedge fund CEO who broke up companies and 'slashed' jobs. And another commercial (that I bet I see 50 times a day....over and over and over) where he's 'rich' and has a private plane and a $16 million house in Connecticut...etc, et

No policy, just rich man bad. Let's all hate and vote against the successful guys.

Repubs....all policy.

No, he just needs the Sun Belt and Nebraska's 2nd district to get to 269. Everyone is predicting that district for Kamala, but it's pretty much a dead heat there. (and that is with zero Rust Belt states)

Trump only needs 269 electoral votes to win. Not 270

I don't think that winning Maine's statewide electoral votes is off the table for him either.

That's assuming the rino vote doesn't betray the party. (269)

That's a big assumption.

I actually preferred Shapiro but there has never been a Jewish man elected to President or VP before. That was a risky pick as well.

Jfc, literally your prior post was boasting about the dems inclusivity.. picking the ultra talented POC kamala ( a Senator) compared to Quayle ( a senator) amd Palin ( a governor]

What a Village Idiot.

Son of a - we agree on something! Hate to tell you though, Trump's posts have been exactly like that for years now. The RANDOM all CAPS, the childish names, making sure we know Obama's middle name is Hussein as if that's supposed to bother anyone, etc. That's how he's rant-posted for years. That's him, that's your guy...like a 5th grader.

It's impossible to argue with that, other than to say, setting all of that aside, he has better ideas than his current opponent. In spite of appearances, Trump is not an idiot, he just sometimes behaves like one. But given our choice, he is definitely better than what the Democrats have served up. I don't know how to sum it up any more succinctly than that.

My favorite thrust-and-parry of the day was the Republican question about Walz, "Well, what has he done?"

And someone responded with a list that was about a foot long.

Go find that list and read it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT