POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope, egg prices were a direct reflection of Joe Biden's destruction of America. I'm boycotting them along with Bud Light.
GUObbKmWYAALWwh

How in the world can they send her out there so unprepared? Was she still living in sambos world where she believed the economy was booming and was caught flatfooted?

Wait, strike that, reverse it.

She paid multiple writers to come up with that response.

THERE IS NO WAY that this person passed the bar exam. Absolutely ZERO possibility. She's a complete idiot. I can see why dems relate

Kamalanomics baby!!! If you want more of this great, red hot economy, vote Kamala!!!

Government jobs for everyone funded by wartime level deficit spending with no ongoing hot wars!!!

Maybe we’ll get lucky and everyone can get a factory job to produce weapons after WW3 breaks out in full!!!

I admit the physical differences in biology all the time. What I don’t do is think that makes men and women unequal, as you do here. They aren’t, just different. Like all people. Some are more suited to certain tasks than others. We need to quit shoehorning everyone into these rigid categories and let them expand to reach their full potential.

Men and women arent equal. On average men are much stronger and women much more empathetic, higher pain thresholds, and can give birth. Thats ok. There is power in that difference at least when people stop trying to pretend one can be the other.

In fact, imo its very anti female to devalue those things where they biologically excel just so they can try to prove they have physical strength of men.

I would assume Blinken is the acting Pres right now as Kamala is doing everything but VP work right now and Biden is coasting into the last 5 months.

I like Blinken, he seems he is the middle for the most part. He can hold a PC and answer questions like a normal person compared to both sides currently.
Blinken is the guy who orchestrated the intel letter, that was signed by 51 former intelligence officers, attempting to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop story. He, personally, got the signatures & some of the intelligence officers never actually saw the letter, but signed off anyway. It’s believed by many that he was given the SOS position in exchange for performing this task. He was trying to protect Biden & help him win the 20 election. He’s nowhere near neutral.

No one is happy, you dumbass, because all the lies and fake numbers you believed were keeping rates high destroying the middle class, even though we told you that’s exactly what was happening. Now, due to central bank ****ery, chickens are coming home to roost.

But make no mistake, the stock market is not the economy. Middle America has been suffering for years. Dipshits like you just believe the lord and think 7 stocks pumping numbers somehow signals a strong economy.

“You all are happy now” because weve been telling you the economy has been shit for months is more retarded than claiming Trump backed out of a debate when it was Biden who quit the race.

This massive collapse tells you exactly how bad it really is, because we all know full well they were holding on for dear life hoping this would dump in the pubs lap if the pubs won or give dems a term to dig out if they pulled it out.

THERE IS NO WAY that this person passed the bar exam. Absolutely ZERO possibility. She's a complete idiot. I can see why dems relate
I hear she issued a statement today.

Kamala Harris directs dozens of EMS trucks & ambulances to Wall St. to treat the crash victims. "We as a nation should all keep the crash victims in our thoughts and that their injuries are not too serious," the Vice President said.

I admit the physical differences in biology all the time. What I don’t do is think that makes men and women unequal, as you do here. They aren’t, just different. Like all people. Some are more suited to certain tasks than others. We need to quit shoehorning everyone into these rigid categories and let them expand to reach their full potential.
Kind of goes against your stated opinion of letting women (everyone) compete for the same MLB, nfl and nba spots. As opposed to having women's leagues.

Pipe down, junior.

You're beclowning yourself again today.

Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

But you're not in a cult. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡
** KA -- BOOM **

Wait, what?

Last edited:
Completely wrong on 3 key issues.
#1...Ukraine has EVERYTHING to do with oil prices. The US has an ongoing oil embargo on Russian oil as do some of our allies. Less oil on the free market means less supply which raises prices.

#2....The US is producing more oil under Joe Biden than any President in US history, including Trump.

#3....Trump is directly responsible for 2 of the 3 Covid stimulus bills passed by Congress.

As always....Facts not memes.
** KA -- BOOM x2 **

Holy cow, Batman! I thought Trump was gonna let UKR get conquered by Vlade and his band of merry men?

WTF?

WTF?

In fact, imo its very anti female to devalue those things where they biologically excel just so they can try to prove they have physical strength of men.
That's been my point the whole time. Sports have the place they do in our society because our society has been male dominated and they're male activities. Women should have activities for them as well, not just a pale imitation of male ones. All activities should be integrated, let the best succeed. In all areas.

Well, because it's her f***ing JOB. I'm not talking about campaigning. I'm talking about performing the day to day tasks of the Oval Office, and she IS POTUS at this point.
Dude. She worked hard being black, female, and enduring sore knees to get where she's at. Now you expect her to have to work once she's there too? Racist.

Kind of goes against your stated opinion of letting women (everyone) compete for the same MLB, nfl and nba spots. As opposed to having women's leagues.

Pipe down, junior.

You're beclowning yourself again today.
? I've always said let them compete. And had no illusions as to the rate of success they'll have. The difference is their losing matters to you for some reason. Why? You aren't out here advocating for 5' and under "MLB, NFL, and NBA sports."

Blinken is the guy who orchestrated the intel letter, that was signed by 51 former intelligence officers, attempting to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop story. He, personally, got the signatures & some of the intelligence officers never actually saw the letter, but signed off anyway. It’s believed by many that he was given the SOS position in exchange for performing this task. He was trying to protect Biden & help him win the 20 election. He’s nowhere near neutral.
Well. think how many people have never had the Biden laptop who opine about it. Are they "neutral"? Is "neutral" a good thing or a bad thing?

He did crash the economy. 😂😂

COVID called most of that, but it's fair to note that the country had entered recession prior to the meltdown due to COVID.

The job report that made Japan jittery was for 117,000 jobs in July. In his first 3 years in office, Trump's job numbers were worse than that 6 times. Including one where there were only 5,000 jobs created.

And half the decline from the morning had evaporated by afternoon. Trying to talk the country into recession has happened before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT