POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine being a native-born Briton (imagine the absurdity of having to even use that term!) 1/4 of your country is now full of people that despise you, murder you, rape your daughters, despise your religion, your culture, everything about you.
False. Muslims <10%.

It's gonna dive for a bit...part correction, and part sell off by those who don't want to see Kamala in office. A bump in the road, imo.

I don’t think it has anything to do with the election per se.

1. Yen carry trades are being unwound to stop losses now that BOJ and the Fed are going opposite directions
2. Tech was in an AI bubble. Mag 7 fueled all gains in the market and are coming back to earth.
3. Were in a recession and the admin can’t hide it with their fake numbers anymore.

Obviously the shitty Kamalanomics policies have gotten us to this point. But nothing happened on Friday making it any more likely Harris would win the election.

Fed needs to cut rates to stop destroying consumers, and the government needs to stop deficit spending which is actually fueling inflation. One of those is going to happen, the other has a 50/50 shot of happening if Trump wins.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
That's rich... i've not once read an "argument" you've made which I couldn't point out the logical fallacy. Not. Once.

You people grossly over-estimate yourselves. Give up the ghost.

You

a) quit reading
b) are pulling my leg
or
c) are doing exactly what I was referring to. I offered evidence of what I was talking about. Trump's series of lies surrounding the seizure from Mar-a-Lago of the documents he stole. I showed how his statements had to be false because they were contradictions. "The documents were planted and I want them back" cannot be true.

You say you can point out the logical fallacy. Do so.

Are you going to defend your position or not? What is a woman @JumperJack?
Woman Definition. Person with XX chromosomes and ovaries that produce the ovum gamete. Oh and a pelvis that's shaped different to accommodate childbirth. Simple as that.

Cutting skin off their forearms to fabricate a hairy penis shaft, doesn't change that biological fact. A fake set of balls isn't going to produce the sperm gamete. Do they even make a fake set in that surgery? What do they use for the sack?

Conversely, cutting off a pecker and bollocks and fabricating a fake vagina, isn't going to change the fact there is no uterus or ovaries that will produce the ovum gamete. It doesn't change the fact they still have an XY chromosomes that define men vs. Women.

Reactions: SDC888
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott hasn’t sent a migrant bus to the Big Apple in months after migrant flows into the Lone Star State all but dried up thanks to his strict measures to deter illegal crossings…”

anyone else surprised to hear that migrant flows into texas have dried up?

Clowns in the Harris admin just entered Hunter Bidenesque plea agreements with terrorists responsible for the largest terrorist stack in our nations history, that was used as the reason to start multi decade, multi trillion dollar devastating wars, and the Secretary of defense had to step in to stop it.

In what world does someone not run that decision up the chain? Obviously they thought the Harris admin would approve of the sweetheart pleas for terrorists.
Mitch -led Senate Pubs helped reverse this:

"It took more than two years of negotiations between military prosecutors and defense attorneys to reach a plea bargain resolving the case against Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and two other Guantanamo detainees accused of orchestrating the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people and launched the U.S. into a two-decade war in Afghanistan.

It took only two days to rip up the deal after its announcement Wednesday sparked sharp criticism from Republicans accusing the Biden administration of coddling terrorists."

"Republicans who reacted with outrage to the plea bargain claimed responsibility for the Biden administration’s intervention into the Guantanamo proceedings.

We are glad that Secretary Austin came to his senses, heeded our warning, and decided to take the concerns of 9/11 victims and families seriously,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas said in a statement. “If the administration ever changes course, we stand ready to overturn [through legislation] any future cowardly plea deals with the murderous mastermind of that tragic day.”

I know, he never does anything.

It doesn't have anything to do with the label slapped on it. The particular banner you rally under at any given moment. Tea Party, MAGA, whatever. I'm talking about the people themselves. The fascists in our society, Christian nationalists. The American Christian far right. Trump is just the latest avatar, as you describe. Willing to step into their desired role of strongman.
GTgMM0wXUAAIDgV

Last edited:
Woman Definition. Person with XX chromosomes and ovaries that produce the ovum gamete. Oh and a pelvis that's shaped different to accommodate childbirth. Simple as that.

Cutting skin off their forearms to fabricate a hairy penis shaft, doesn't change that biological fact. A fake set of balls isn't going to produce the sperm gamete. Do they even make a fake set in that surgery? What do they use for the sack?

Conversely, cutting off a pecker and bollocks and fabricating a fake vagina, isn't going to change the fact there is no uterus or ovaries that will produce the ovum gamete. It doesn't change the fact they still have an XY chromosomes that define men vs. Women.
I said this yesterday. 1 in 4000 people are born with both testicles and ovaries. The decision is usually made at birth to excise one or the other. There are other "middlesex" conditions.

But we aren't slaves of our biology. People put on clothes, fight viruses, bacteria, cancers, baldness, impotence, cataracts, deafness. If our biology dictated all, we wouldn't do those things. You want to dictate which of those things people can change, though how someone perceives their own sexuality affects you and what your interest in it is a mystery.

You

a) quit reading
b) are pulling my leg
or
c) are doing exactly what I was referring to. I offered evidence of what I was talking about. Trump's series of lies surrounding the seizure from Mar-a-Lago of the documents he stole. I showed how his statements had to be false because they were contradictions. "The documents were planted and I want them back" cannot be true.

You say you can point out the logical fallacy. Do so.

None of the above.

That's not the point, and no you didn't. But no... I don't take you seriously enough to debate you, but yes, there's not a single argument I've read from you that isn't logically fallacious.

The point is, don't throw stones from glass houses.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott hasn’t sent a migrant bus to the Big Apple in months after migrant flows into the Lone Star State all but dried up thanks to his strict measures to deter illegal crossings…”

anyone else surprised to hear that migrant flows into texas have dried up?

They've all just moved to Arizona and Cali.

None of the above.

That's not the point, and no you didn't. But no... I don't take you seriously enough to debate you, but yes, there's not a single argument I've read from you that isn't logically fallacious.

The point is, don't throw stones from glass houses.
6.1.jpg

I said this yesterday. 1 in 4000 people are born with both testicles and ovaries. The decision is usually made at birth to excise one or the other. There are other "middlesex" conditions.
This is known as the continuum fallacy.

But we aren't slaves of our biology. People put on clothes, fight viruses, bacteria, cancers, baldness, impotence, cataracts, deafness. If our biology dictated all, we wouldn't do those things. You want to dictate which of those things people can change, though how someone perceives their own sexuality affects you and what your interest in it is a mystery.

It's also a non sequitur to conclude that he wants to dictate what people can do. And it's spurious reasoning to conclude we can change sex simply because we have medicine.

Reactions: IdaCat
Mitch -led Senate Pubs helped reverse this:

"It took more than two years of negotiations between military prosecutors and defense attorneys to reach a plea bargain resolving the case against Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and two other Guantanamo detainees accused of orchestrating the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people and launched the U.S. into a two-decade war in Afghanistan.

It took only two days to rip up the deal after its announcement Wednesday sparked sharp criticism from Republicans accusing the Biden administration of coddling terrorists."

"Republicans who reacted with outrage to the plea bargain claimed responsibility for the Biden administration’s intervention into the Guantanamo proceedings.

We are glad that Secretary Austin came to his senses, heeded our warning, and decided to take the concerns of 9/11 victims and families seriously,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas said in a statement. “If the administration ever changes course, we stand ready to overturn [through legislation] any future cowardly plea deals with the murderous mastermind of that tragic day.”

I know, he never does anything.

Yeah man. Mitch McConnell definitely deserves a ton of credit for going out on a limb and criticizing the Biden admin for offering plea deals to the masterminds of 9/11.

Meanwhile our economy has collapsed thanks to his consistent ramming through of deficit spending bills no one is allowed to read.

But credit where due, I guess. McConnell said offering 9/11 masterminds sweetheart plea deals was bad.

Unfortunately nothing will happen. None of the corruption that helps the left is ever prosecuted.

It’s sad but I’m pretty much to the point that I just accept that the two-tiered justice system can’t be fixed. Too much corruption has taken root across all of the govt.

But they wrote some strongly worded letters!

This is known as the continuum fallacy.

It's also a non sequitur to conclude that he wants to dictate what people can do. And it's spurious reasoning to conclude we can change sex simply because we have medicine.

Thank God I don’t have to navigate the dating scene in today’s world and had the majority of my fun before all this became so popular.

Beer goggles takes on a whole new meaning these days.

Reactions: SDC888
Ur talking Trump's deficit spending, right?

And Obama and Biden. McConnell was ramming it all through.

Edit: I know he wasn’t always the leader, but he’s never met a 2,000+ page spending bill he wouldn’t coerce republicans into voting for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT