How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump said every state is "making their own decisions right now."

"They’re all making their own decisions right now and right now the states control it," Trump said. "That’s the vote of the people."

However, Trump insisted he believes in "exceptions" like former President Ronald Reagan.

"I believe in the exceptions. I am a person that believes, and frankly, I think it is important to believe in the exceptions," Trump said. "Some people, you have to follow your heart, some people don’t believe in that. But I believe in the exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I think it’s very important."

-- Donald Trump
And libs say he is a dictator lol. If he is he is absolutely terrible at it. What dictator would believe things should be left up to the states?

Jan 6th election losers say hi.

She haunts your nightmares doesn't she? You wake up scared and can't go back to sleep.

9a5e411bcef2895088754ac24a6568bc-23.jpg

She haunts your nightmares doesn't she? You wake up scared and can't go back to sleep.

9a5e411bcef2895088754ac24a6568bc-23.jpg
No but this does....Is this who Trump sings songs about with the J6 Choir?
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: Nightwish84
Yes...I know.
Well, thanks to the Supreme Court that you hate so much, such a law would now be unconstitutional.

So why don't you just THANK Trump, and his supporters, and move along.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
False. There is a reason most on here think you are dumber than a box of rocks and this post epitomizes that fact.
You really do underestimate the power Trump has over the right and a massive part of the electorate. They do what he wants. If Trump says don’t vote, they won’t vote.

Well I would specify that any sexual liberation happening is between consenting adults. And minors by definition cannot consent. So that covers both the trafficking and the grooming. Now what constitutes education is where the battleground is and it gets complicated. Many would argue sexuality and sexual content are separate. I don’t have kids so don’t really have a personal opinion, would have to do a lot more research to definitively form one.
GUJdOIEWMAATG1b

No but this does....Is this who Trump sings songs about with the J6 Choir?
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Honest question sam, did you actually READ that article about the Capitol Police? I don't think you did, or you would not have linked it. LOL

Imo it would've been newsom and desantis would've rolled him IF trump would've thrown his support. Would've been easy to say do you want to look like Florida or California.

For sure IF trump took his votes and went home, which was the threat. If trump did the responsible thing and threw his support to desantis, it would've been a massacre.
Agree but when does he ever do the responsible thing? You made my point for me. Desantis would crush her.

You really do underestimate the power Trump has over the right and a massive part of the electorate. They do what he wants. If Trump says don’t vote, they won’t vote.

I think you underestimate how much Conservatives hate the fascists that are taking over our government. If not Trump, it would be somebody else.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Being the worthless drone that you are, you will never understand the fundamental difference between Trump supporters and lefties.

Trump’s popularity comes from his ability to say what his voters are already thinking for the most part.

Your candidate tells you what to think and you fall right in line.

“Weird”, don’t you think?

Being the worthless drone that you are, you will never understand the fundamental difference between Trump supporters and lefties.

Trump’s popularity comes from his ability to say what his voters are already thinking for the most part.

And Trump supporters are tired of showing up to a gun fight with a knife (the knife, in this case, being the Republican Party)

THIS is the group think, brainwashed level of cultish thinking that the left is mired in.

They are/were fully prepared to vote for one of these, over a President that had a pretty solid run (if they're honest with themselves):

Newsom - who, by any objective measure, has almost bankrupted a state that has a larger GNP than a lot of nations.

Biden - who literally has no idea who he is, how to walk.

Kamala - who is only a small step up from the vegetable that she's replacing.

Now, tell me again; who are the brainwashed nutjobs?

Oh boy, you're going there huh? Think that's the right play when we've witnessed supporters of the former POTUS fall in line and literally copy him word for word? I mean, Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, Swamp, fake news, stolen election, etc.

My guy, the crew here pretends they're Trump daily, using his words and phrases. I was reading this thread when Donald first used the word swamp. The following day, a handful here began copying him and saying "swamp" over and over. "Fall in line"? Buddy, please lol.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Oh boy, you're going there huh? Think that's the right play when we've witnessed supporters of the former POTUS fall in line and literally copy him word for word? I mean, Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, Swamp, fake news, stolen election, etc.

My guy, the crew here pretends they're Trump daily, using his words and phrases. I was reading this thread when Donald first used the word swamp. The following day, a handful here began copying him and saying "swamp" over and over. "Fall in line"? Buddy, please lol.
His self-awareness isn't quite there. Go easy on that guy.

You can't be serious. lol

Ronald Reagan called to "drain the swamp" of bureaucracy in the federal government in 1983 when commissioning the Grace Commission.

Last edited:
His self-awareness isn't quite there. Go easy on that guy.
It's really amazing. It's like living in a bubble that's in a bubble that's in a bubble lol.

I used to read this thread often. I literally witnessed Trump use a word or a phrase, then hours later posters here would copy him and begin using those same words and phrases...when they hadn't before.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
You can't be serious. lol

Ronald Reagan, who called to "drain the swamp" of bureaucracy in the federal government in 1983 when commissioning the Grace Commission.
...and no one here used "swamp" or any other phrases like that until Trump used them. You can't change the history of this thread. I was reading this lovely thread back in 2016 and saw plenty of you fall in line as if you guys were a part of the Trump campaign. And it's perfectly fine...but if one is going to accuse the left of doing it, I'll bring this thread back to reality and remind it that many here do the exact same thing.

She's not. He cowardly backed out and is now trying to control the situation (badly might I add) by declaring to do it on Fox. He's scared of being fact checked since he lies damn near every time he speaks
Trump did a debate with the incumbent on the network of Biden’s choice and under the terms he set forth. Why should he have to do that for a person who’s never received a vote at the top of a ticket in a primary or general election? Honest question. Do you really want Harris to debate Trump? You’re pretty happy if she never has to debate or take a non softball question for her entire campaign aren’t you? I mean Tulsi Gabbard kneecapped her out of the race in the 2020 debates for gods sake.

Those words ring hollow, when you continually vote for fascism...

I think that you're a scared little man, that has no faith in himself to survive in a free market/competitive society. And that goes for the rest of you liberals on here.

You hate Achievers, because you're paralyzed by your own fear of failure.

Better to stay on the "safe path" to mediocrity.
Mediocrity is significantly better than what many people experience in this country.

Trump did a debate with the incumbent on the network of Biden’s choice and under the terms he set forth. Why should he have to do that for a person who’s never received a vote at the top of a ticket in a primary or general election? Honest question. Do you really want Harris to debate Trump? You’re pretty happy if she never has to debate or take a non softball question for her entire campaign aren’t you? I mean Tulsi Gabbard kneecapped her out of the race in the 2020 debates for gods sake.
Yes, I do want the debate to happen. Trump's a tired, beaten down bully. His debate tactics include nasty insults (both to his opponent and interviewer), question dodging, and straight up lying which can be easily fact checked. I've never claimed Harris is a brilliant speaker, like Obama was for instance, but she is definitely better than Biden and I'm confident she could handle Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Fascism is a "nationalist" movement. Please tell me I don't have to explain that to you.
Umm are you arguing nationalism doesn't apply to states? Of course it does. Look at Texas, Texans have Texas pride, and a sizable chunk want to secede. You think Catalonia or Quebec aren't nationalist just because their borders aren't the national ones? Invent a new word, "statalist" if you want to be pedantic, but until that catches on, it is what it is. Nationalism.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
She's not. He cowardly backed out and is now trying to control the situation (badly might I add) by declaring to do it on Fox. He's scared of being fact checked since he lies damn near every time he speaks

Wrong. He’s in the middle of a defamation lawsuit with ABC. You know, the one where George kept repeating Trump “raped” that Carroll woman?

Which inevitably just leads to NPCs like you and Sam repeating the same here and everywhere else.

Do you typically work with people you’re in litigation with? No? Wow, Sounds cowardly.

...and no one here used "swamp" or any other phrases like that until Trump used them. You can't change the history of this thread. I was reading this lovely thread back in 2016 and saw plenty of you fall in line as if you guys were a part of the Trump campaign. And it's perfectly fine...but if one is going to accuse the left of doing it, I'll bring this thread back to reality and remind it that many here do the exact same thing.
Oh man, it's almost like it was a campaign slogan and not a memo issued out to the press and influencers to just start using in basic dialogue.

So, again, a campaign slogan like 'Make America Great Again' and 'Drain the Swamp' isn't like someone just deciding to call people 'weird' as some type of tactic, or use the term 'dark' for every headline. You can always tell when the left has been given new orders because they collectively start saying it. Hell, Whoopi read it directly from the note she was given.

That is the rally cry for all Marxists. Be Mediocre!
Everyone being mediocre would be way better than it is now. There are almost twice as many Americans living below the poverty line as there are millionaires. Just millionaires, which isn't even actually rich in America anymore, just comfortable. Not billionaires. This isn't debatable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT