How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump said every state is "making their own decisions right now."

"They’re all making their own decisions right now and right now the states control it," Trump said. "That’s the vote of the people."

However, Trump insisted he believes in "exceptions" like former President Ronald Reagan.

"I believe in the exceptions. I am a person that believes, and frankly, I think it is important to believe in the exceptions," Trump said. "Some people, you have to follow your heart, some people don’t believe in that. But I believe in the exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I think it’s very important."

-- Donald Trump
I agree with Trump on this.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Not only did Harris' husband have an affair with his young daughter's teacher (pathetic) but he got her pregnant and she got an abortion. What a dirtball. She could only find a scumbag to marry her, lol.

Shout out to the British Tabloid that dug this story up. 🤣 This one is gonna hurt that campaign when all the obese suburban smut readers/voters sink their teeth into this one. 🤣
Most of them will never hear about it ... unless it is followed by "clearly this follows the pattern of Russian disinformation..." and signed off by "experts".

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Trump and his surrogates are the ones that keep calling Harris out for not being black.... Or not being black enough. They are the ones that keep bringing race into the race. Why even bring it up at all???
She is BIRACIAL. Her mom was of Indian heritage. Her dad was of black heritage. Harris was in a black sorority in college.
It's asinine to make fun of her and saying she "turned" black recently.
Trump's attacks reek of desperation.

He should be desperate. It is a desperate time.

sam - why do Republicans hate America so much?

I dunno, why do public educators fear competition and accountability so much? (and are massively pro Democrat)

Could it be that most Democrats are afraid to face life, and to get by on their own sweat equity? It sure seems that way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
YOUR version of Amerika sucks comrade. Honest people understand that.

Why do you and all the lefties LIE about everything?
He was built for IGNORE. lol.

Passive agressive lib that hates America so bad that he and his ilk are going scorched earth to totally change it while seizing on any opportunity to play dumb and say "why do Republicans hate America so bad??!!" No reason to ever read another thing coming out of his mouth.

Reactions: Lost In FL
With the media in their pockets, no way. People don't make their choice by reason, but by emotion.

Look at what they've achieved in a mere two weeks with her. And she's a blathering marxist idiot. Newsom is too smooth talking; they wouldn't have had to hide him like they are her. Facts and reality be damned. Like that Hannity debate, everyone on the right thought DeSantis was brilliant for actually being substantive. If that was an actual debate, the media would've spun that as a Newsom trouncing, and 55% of voters would;'ve agreed.
This is true. I thought DeSantis destroyed Newsom in that debate, but a guy I met who was a lefty thought the exact opposite.

"Magic Dirt" theory which is what Democrats always promote. Let's also point out how white female Democrat voters will drink a Starbucks with a paper straw and convince themselves they're saving the environment. Meanwhile in Africa and Asia, it's stuff like this.

I was in Djibouti when OIF kicked off. The people there did the exact same thing. The US built a large bathroom for them and within a month, it looked just like the street at the end. It was disgusting.

Reactions: HeismaNole
I love America. I love freedom.

Those words ring hollow, when you continually vote for fascism...

I think that you're a scared little man, that has no faith in himself to survive in a free market/competitive society. And that goes for the rest of you liberals on here.

You hate Achievers, because you're paralyzed by your own fear of failure.

Better to stay on the "safe path" to mediocrity.

Last edited:

Passive agressive lib that hates America so bad that he and his ilk are going scorched earth to totally change it while seizing on any opportunity to play dumb and say "why do Republicans hate America so bad??!!" No reason to ever read another thing coming out of his mouth.
Republicans bash and trash this country every day on radio, tv and social media.
According to them we are living in pure hell.
I see a great country filled with great people. Sure there are problems. Always have been and always will be.
It doesn't suck nearly as bad as Pubs say it does.

GUGrKrtWkAArr4d

I agree. But it is fun to remind him of his stupidity from time to time.

Please enlighten me as to exactly which fascist law has been passed by Congress and signed into law under Joe "Fascist" Biden.
He didn't pass a law DA, that is the point. He even went around the SCOTUS and told them to F off. More than once.

You truly are the denominator when it comes to intelligence.

“Black Jobs” are ANY job, regardless of what it is that is occupied by a black individual. He was referring to Black employment. And Black unemployment was at a historic low under him. That’s what he was referring to and that’s what he was pushing will happen again under him. That’s it. But like typical lib, you all have to take shit completely out of context or assign some interpretation of what he meant to push your race baiting narratives.
Then he should've just said "any job." Only the most hardcore of his base thinks he did a good job in that room. The rest of us cringed. Like I said to someone else, it's not your job, nor do you need to spin every dumb thing the guy says. Sometimes he does indeed say dumb shit. And right now, that, along with focusing on really personal stuff that does not matter to any American like his opponent's skin color is hurting him. So chill with the "typical lib" and "race baiting" verbiage. Donald has been literally race baiting for the past week and only his hardcores think it's smart. Do not say one side is obsessed with race when the other side is currently doing the same stuff.

Do I like Trump? No. Do I have eyes and can see he's focusing on the wrong shit, which again, is currently costing him in polling? Yes. Thanks to that and the Vance decision, this is now a razor thin tight race when Donald was a shoe-in a couple weeks ago. That's on his campaign, not me, not the libs, and not the media. Blame Trump and Vance if they do indeed lose this. Have a good one.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Your choice for sure. I couldn't imagine listening to a Liberal stranger vomit on the internet all day every day. Pure insanity in my book.
All fair. What is so funny is he is so sure of himself. Thinks he knows it all too and then posts 40 links not realizing most of them prove him wrong. It is classic funny stuff, so we have to agitate him from time to time so we don't lose the jewel he provides. (tbh if he fell of the face of the earth, it wouldn't bother me one bit..)

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I’m all ears

I can give you a reading list of books, if that's what you mean.

I've volunteered to help some folks on here with mathematics, because that is my expertise. But I'd be willing to tutor you on the History of US Presidents, but I'd need some remuneration of course.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT