How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b51f922ebdc37f3e.jpeg

Kamala Harris is probably going to be the next President. And the reason for that is that weird MAGA Republicans selected a felon with the most checkered past of any President in history. Literally the whole country understands that except them.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a lot about nothing? 9/11 was over 20 years ago. These guys should have been executed a LONG time ago. Here we are after all these years arguing about whether the death penalty should be on the table? If we were sane people it would be a moot point because they would already be dead.

Fair point but imo you just cant show any leniency for people orchestrating the largest civilian attack on American soil.

I do agree they should've just been executed. However the all wise scotus at the time somehow decided people that werent Americans and never touched American soil somehow had constitutional protection. Iirc roberts sided with that position. That and Obamacare were two of the dumbest scotus decisions of my lifetime with the taking for private purposes being the third.

Much more of this please. Thats why the race stuff is so stupid and unnecessary. Ya sure its true but there is so much to target with all of it being way more impactful.

Kamala Harris is probably going to be the next President. And the reason for that is that weird MAGA Republicans selected a felon with the most checkered past of any President in history. Literally the whole country understands that except them.

I do agree with your point in general. Trump is literally the only candidate that could actually lose this election. Literally everyone else would trounce her and massacre down ticket.

Trump should still win but even if he does it will be by a razor thin margin.

Uh huh...does it hurt to be apologist? And. What the hell are you talking about..didn't Trump agree to a debate on CNN, didn't he just go on a panel of black journalists (that kamala skipped), dodnt he d9 an interview on 60 minutes, etc etc etc etc..see again you're just making shit up...again. at some point while you cry about fox news you're gonna have to come to the self realization...that you are also only taking in preferred information that tells you what you want to hear. No light bulb yet tho.

Meanwhile, kamala has taken questions from???? Has anyone asked her about her lying on video time and time again aboit bidens cognitive ability?

Find us where she's been asked an adversarial question

@MidseasonTweak you clear this up

I do agree with your point in general. Trump is literally the only candidate that could actually lose this election. Literally everyone else would trounce her and massacre down ticket.

If they thought you were going to run someone else, they would've actually had a primary. Joe would've gracefully stepped down citing the need for a new generation of leadership; some version of a Newsom or an Obama would've beatin' your version of a Desantis or Youngkin in a walk.

Except there’s a massive part of the right that would just not vote if Trump wasn’t the nominee. They’re obsessed with him and worship him. They’ll do whatever he says. So if he wasn’t the nominee he could say “I still care about this country so vote for the Republican nominee” and millions would do that. But he doesn’t care about anything except himself and money so instead, he would pout and say “the system is rigged against me” and millions would stay at home on Election Day. He literally is the party now. No one else on the right can run.

“Felon” - as deemed by a de facto kangaroo court.

Seriously, Trump is not worthy of the adulation that his ardent followers showed upon him, but he’s far and away much better than Kamala. Unfortunately there’s a large number of low information voters out there, most of whom will vote “D” because that’s what they’ve been conditioned to do.

In the end, we’ll get the government we deserve, and we’ll deserve the government we get.

The irony of this. The left scream everything is racist, homophobic, etc. Trump says Make America Great Again. The left says America is great already, simultaneously admitting not everything is racist and homophobic.

America has good bones but no, not everything is great about this country. There is a lot that isn't.

I love our country, facts are facts though.
Trump and his surrogates are the ones that keep calling Harris out for not being black.... Or not being black enough. They are the ones that keep bringing race into the race. Why even bring it up at all???
She is BIRACIAL. Her mom was of Indian heritage. Her dad was of black heritage. Harris was in a black sorority in college.
It's asinine to make fun of her and saying she "turned" black recently.
Trump's attacks reek of desperation.

“Felon” - as deemed by a de facto kangaroo court.

Seriously, Trump is not worthy of the adulation that his ardent followers showed upon him, but he’s far and away much better than Kamala. Unfortunately there’s a large number of low information voters out there, most of whom will vote “D” because that’s what they’ve been conditioned to do.

In the end, we’ll get the government we deserve, and we’ll deserve the government we get.

I don’t think they will vote Kamala because that’s what they are conditioned to do. If that were the case, Trump would’ve never won Presidency in the first place. The problem is that Trump alienates swing voters who are winnable by either side every election. That’s why he was a bad pick.

I'm guessing the bindings on your US History books are pristine. As in, never been cracked...

If they thought you were going to run someone else, they would've actually had a primary. Joe would've gracefully stepped down citing the need for a new generation of leadership; some version of a Newsom or an Obama would've beatin' your version of a Desantis or Youngkin in a walk.

Imo it would've been newsom and desantis would've rolled him IF trump would've thrown his support. Would've been easy to say do you want to look like Florida or California.

Except there’s a massive part of the right that would just not vote if Trump wasn’t the nominee. They’re obsessed with him and worship him. They’ll do whatever he says. So if he wasn’t the nominee he could say “I still care about this country so vote for the Republican nominee” and millions would do that. But he doesn’t care about anything except himself and money so instead, he would pout and say “the system is rigged against me” and millions would stay at home on Election Day. He literally is the party now. No one else on the right can run.

For sure IF trump took his votes and went home, which was the threat. If trump did the responsible thing and threw his support to desantis, it would've been a massacre.

The House might be tougher, primarily because of New York, which has been redistricted.
Democratic shenanigans as usual…. Redoing house districts is supposed to be a once every decade exercise but the NY legislative machine, enabled by the NY judicial machine (both dominated by Democrats) have engineered a mid-decade do-over. I guess this is part of saving democracy(?)

Reactions: warrior-cat
Correct. Curious if the approval/permit process for modular reactors is as long and cumbersome as regular conventional nuclear power plants? Gates spun one up in Wyoming and Idaho National Lab is doing research.
Gates' reactor is a unique design using molten sodium:

Of course doubt MAGA adherents would support it with Gates behind it.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Democratic shenanigans as usual…. Redoing house districts is supposed to be a once every decade exercise but the NY legislative machine, enabled by the NY judicial machine (both dominated by Democrats) have engineered a mid-decade do-over. I guess this is part of saving democracy(?)
That may well be. In all fairness though, the Republicans have engaged in that type of behavior as well. Just saying.

Imo it would've been newsom and desantis would've rolled him IF trump would've thrown his support. Would've been easy to say do you want to look like Florida or California.

For sure IF trump took his votes and went home, which was the threat. If trump did the responsible thing and threw his support to desantis, it would've been a massacre.

With the media in their pockets, no way. People don't make their choice by reason, but by emotion.

Look at what they've achieved in a mere two weeks with her. And she's a blathering marxist idiot. Newsom is too smooth talking; they wouldn't have had to hide him like they are her. Facts and reality be damned. Like that Hannity debate, everyone on the right thought DeSantis was brilliant for actually being substantive. If that was an actual debate, the media would've spun that as a Newsom trouncing, and 55% of voters would;'ve agreed.

Last edited:
The best thing the Republicans/Conservatives can do, is absolutely hound Kamala and the left, into hauling her out from the basement, and make her face the unfiltered press. Shame her into it. If she's so great, she has nothing to worry about.

If she doesn't, then hammer her on that.

Nothing would take the wind out of her sails faster, than an unscripted press conference. LOL

She would sink faster than The Bismarck...

Last edited:
Kamala is trending, but Trump is tougher to kill than Dracula, and there's a long way to go.

Way too early to get worried. I still think there's no way Trump loses. If he does, it will be something truly remarkable. Like, say, he loses again by 40 thousand votes spread over three states, but this time, he has the proof to show it was fraud. You have an actual constitutional crisis in january where Harris refuses to seat alternate electors after courts DQ previously certified ones... a real chitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
The best thing the Republicans/Conservatives can do, is absolutely hound Kamala and the left, into hauling her out from the basement, and make her face the unfiltered press. Shame her into it. If she's so great, she has nothing to worry about.

If she doesn't, then hammer her on that.

Nothing would take the wind out of her sails faster, than an unscripted press conference. LOL

She would sink faster than The Bismarck...
After she is the official nominee, and no "takesee, backsees"

I tend to vote on my pocketbook and national defense. I'm retired from education.
Republicans traditionally suck on funding education/teacher's salaries.
MAGA party is an isolationist pro Putin party on national defense.
I am for less government incursion into people's bodies/lives/doctors offices. The current Republican stance on abortion is the opposite of that.
Those issues currently effect me more than gay or trans issues and abortion which are the issues the current Republican party spends 90 percent of it's legislative energy on.
Trump said every state is "making their own decisions right now."

"They’re all making their own decisions right now and right now the states control it," Trump said. "That’s the vote of the people."

However, Trump insisted he believes in "exceptions" like former President Ronald Reagan.

"I believe in the exceptions. I am a person that believes, and frankly, I think it is important to believe in the exceptions," Trump said. "Some people, you have to follow your heart, some people don’t believe in that. But I believe in the exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I think it’s very important."

-- Donald Trump

False. There is a reason most on here think you are dumber than a box of rocks and this post epitomizes that fact.

On to some more favorable news: The GOP is favored, at about 3 to 1, to regain control of the Senate, With between a 52/48 minimum, and a 54/46 maximum.
While I hope Mitch's Senate Campaign Committee achieves somewhere in those numbers, I read 51-49 Pubs as most likely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT