POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Dems are losing their tiny fragile minds over Trump’s “congratulations to Putin” comment.

Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills knew what he was talking about and what he meant in somewhat of a sarcastic manner, yet the media and the lunatic Left goes berserk. These people are so predictable.

Reactions: RunninRichie
The Dems are losing their tiny fragile minds over Trump’s “congratulations to Putin” comment.

Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills knew what he was talking about and what he meant in somewhat of a sarcastic manner, yet the media and the lunatic Left goes berserk. These people are so predictable.
Lol, remember the ''bloodbath'' freak out.

Reactions: bcw1029
Trump has been found guilty of criminal fraud and settled 2 civil fraud cases.
Thanks for pointing out the law fare and novel legal tactics never done before in history through collusion of corrupt DA’s and liberal judges with conflicts of interest and ties to Biden. Tell us who else would have been prosecuted under those circumstances? Anyone? The answer is not another soul on this planet unless they were a political opponent of the dims who they perceived as a threat to their power.

Those convictions will get overturned on appeal as well by the way.
You still haven’t provided any proof the media is anything but state run propaganda.

Nuclear power plants. Anyone that opposes them doesn't give two sh*ts about the environment. They just like to crap on free markets and wear ribbons.
Correct. Curious if the approval/permit process for modular reactors is as long and cumbersome as regular conventional nuclear power plants? Gates spun one up in Wyoming and Idaho National Lab is doing research.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Lol ''invaders''. If someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States. A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

In auth-right thinking undocumented immigrants=criminals.

Don't forget. Trump banned bump stocks, and implemented lockdowns.

''I like to take the guns first, worry about due process 2nd''.
If someone is peaceful and wants to Assimilate and participate in American culture and be productive members of society then there is a legal process for them to migrate here and do just that. Millions have done it the proper way and they are welcome with open arms when they follow the laws to get here.

So is Imane Khelif a woman or not? You didn't answer. You're posting memes about it though...

It says female on her birth certificate (as far as I know)

I know she was disqualified on at least one occasion (but details about that are sketchy)

As far as I can tell, she's a woman that, based on her chromosomes, has a little more "male" in her than most females. It's really hard to sift through all the different stories, but that seems to be the prevailing opinion. Now, what you make of that is up to you.

Last edited:
Just more liberal lies.
Odd how media never really gives a crap to dig deep into finding out more about the Las Vegas shooter or to see if the guy that almost killed Trump was acting alone (he wasn't).

You know with all of their big budgets and air time, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, these people never break any actual stories. Never do any FOIA. Worthless.

No one holds anyone accountable within the intel agencies. That's who rules your country.

At the risk of stating the obvious, it is a matter of priorities and audience. And the audience for mainstream television news is, you know, primarily made up of simpletons. Which largely explains how we have arrived here.

Odd how media never really gives a crap to dig deep into finding out more about the Las Vegas shooter or to see if the guy that almost killed Trump was acting alone (he wasn't).

You know with all of their big budgets and air time, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, these people never break any actual stories. Never do any FOIA. Worthless.

No one holds anyone accountable within the intel agencies. That's who rules your country.

It says female on her birth certificate (as far as I know)

I know she was disqualified on at least one occasion (but details about that are sketchy)

As far as I can tell, she's a woman that, based on her chromosomes, has a little more "male" in her than most females. It's really hard to sift through all the different stories, but that seems to be the prevailing opinion. Now, what you make of that is up to you.
She/he was disqualified by the IBC on two occasions for failing a gender test. She couldn’t participate in the world championships because of it. She has some sort of extremely rare abnormality where she was born with a vagina but genetic testing has her with XY chromosomes or something to that effect.

Don't know who that is in that picture, but he looks like he could be Rodney Dangerfield's kid..
How do you not know who Paul Manafort is? The at one time chair of Trump's 2016 campaign? The guy who gave their internal data to the Russians for microtargeting?

There isn't even a WNFL. There is no women's football. The WNBA is completely subsidized. If they want to play, go for it. But pretending like it's real competition just for optics is silly.

You absolute dumbass.

There is 100% women football (american), look it up, and try again.

I literally know a girl in Columbus who plays in the league. Dumbass.

Yes, it does. And if you're an adult, you learn to plan ahead. It took me 6 months to get my birth certificate from New York, but I knew I would need it, and you know what I did, since I knew it would? I PLANNED AHEAD.
Is that kind of like getting a passport, before you go to Europe?

He declined rapidly this last year and had to be convinced to step down. He was fine n dandy at the State of the Union address in Jan.
The Dems are doing everything by legal rules and the Dem voters who elected her 4 years ago are AOK with it.
The only ones freaking out are the Cult of Trump that's getting ready to be sent back to the dust bin of history for its attack on our Capitol and non stop lies about the election of 2020.
Get ready to lose AGAIN. And practice saying Madam President Harris.

Fine and dandy. (Able to read).

Good to know our local 'educator' high bar of standards.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Joe Biden - Year 1

Joe Biden - Year 2

Yes, everything was fine and dandy until his precipitous, and unexpected decline. sam is correct, when he says that it "came out of NOWHERE!"

Last edited:
Seriously tho, I clicked over to his rally and he's just going on and on and on about brian Kemp.
Appeal to more than "the base" for once

Trump was a good president but he's a horrible politician. He's gonna mess around and lose this election and stick us with Kamala for four years. This is why I wanted him primaried. I knew this would happen.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Here, Dion, you dumbass.

(Can't wait for him to say it's a semi-pro league)

Have to love when Dion is proven flatly incredibly wrong, he just doesn't respond.

He will challenge me for 'data' on IQ tests, though, but I really only want to deliver a severe beat down to his dumbass once a day.

Maybe tomorrow, Dion, unless you top today, and need to be scolded for a different stupidity.

That's what you get with Trump, and why I've always said that he is NOT a Republican.

Kemp IS a RINO, and even though it probably wasn't politically wise, he wasn't wrong, and I doubt it makes any difference in the Presidential election, but it very well might sink Kemp.

That's what you get with Trump, and why I've always said that he is NOT a Republican.

Kemp IS a RINO, and even though it probably wasn't politically wise, he wasn't wrong, and I doubt it makes any difference in the Presidential election, but it very well might sink Kemp.
This one incident in and of itself won't cost him the election, but it's his overall approach. He focuses on the most bizzare crap. All he needs to do is compare his policy results to Kamalas record, and hammer on how he plans to improve our economy and border security. His own base is secure, he needs to learn how to attract the undecided voters.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I agree. I made umpteen posts about that very thing last night.

If somebody doesn't get through to him, and put the brakes on it, he's toast.

The sad irony is, that Kamala is ripe to be beaten, if he'd just stick to the issues, and how badly she and Biden have performed.

Hell, the border, all on it's OWN, should win him another term.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Have to love when Dion is proven flatly incredibly wrong, he just doesn't respond.

He will challenge me for 'data' on IQ tests, though, but I really only want to deliver a severe beat down to his dumbass once a day.

Maybe tomorrow, Dion, unless you top today, and need to be scolded for a different stupidity.
It's always just semantics attacking hyperbole with you. You know I didn't mean there's zero women's football at all. Pro football. Nobody cares about your stupid home leagues. There's sorority flag football too, you going to link that?

Is it really narcissism when one is almost always right?

(And qualifying a narcissist as malignant is superfluous compensation. It might even be described as semantic hyperbole.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT