POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smart people have known this from the beginning. If a group of people won’t put any effort into assimilating into a new culture, then why did they come there? Muslims will not assimilate in any way. They just want to conquer and transform.
And they’re willing to play the long game to do so. All you resident libs, this is what your vote is advocating.

I don't remember much of it. I just know that it didn't seem to go very well for me. I think I got knocked off my stride (which is weird, because he and I agree on most things), and I could just never seem to get my feet back under me. It's like trying to debate Jack Dempsey, or a pit bull. LOL
I was just trying to make a dumb joke. Lol

1-BC03279-D51-F-406-F-945-F-C74-EEADD9-F8-B.png

This is what is so disingenuous about its "argument". (And the only reason Dion likes the word arguMENt is pretty clear, butt i digress...)

When any professional league was established, it was clear some people would not be able to compete. Many of those people happened to be women. So women came together (and excluded men), because they wanted a chance to play competitive sports. And they created lesser leagues ... this is why the women's soccer team argument is SO stupid. But now liberals and men are invading and taking over their leagues and it is inherently unfair. Could people under 5' start a hoops league? Yes they could (and it might be FAS, I might actually watch it). West Point used to have a "under 150" football IM league. Many schools have rugby "clubs" ... it is fair and they mostly establish the rules.

And it is terribly juvenile to argue otherwise.
There is a league called Speed Football. It’s for players under 180lbs. Bellarmine in Louisville has a team.

I paid my student loans off. It took me almost 10 years. I was in the military, but I was in a small window between the time that the GI Bill had expired and the new one hadn't been passed. But did I complain? You're damn right I did. But I also paid them off. So, I don't want to hear any whining about paying off student loans. From anyone. EVER...

And I also took 29 semester hours several times (had to get my advisor to sign off on it, but it saved me a lot of tuition in the long run) while working full time third shift (and I had a wife and two small children at the time)

I'm not patting myself on the back, I'm merely pointing out that determination and hard work can take you a long way. It's not fun, duh, but it IS doable...

Last edited:
Jamaican pretty much equals "of African descent", so whether or not you think Harris is choosing the most politically advantageous half of her ancestry, and at first glance, she looks more Indian than African, you need to acknowledge that she's half black. And concentrate more on her horrible record, and subpar intelligence.

IOW - Political expediency should be at the bottom of the list, when it comes to attacking her candidacy. She has given the Republicans SO much more to work with.
Her dad has more Irish in him than anything African. He’s a descendant of Harry Brown who was a wealthy Slave Owner in Jamaica. I believe His grandmothers last name was Finnegan. Sounds pretty Irish to me.

Her dad has more Irish in him than anything African. He’s a descendant of Harry Brown who was a wealthy Slave Owner in Jamaica. I believe His grandmothers last name was Finnegan. Sounds pretty Irish to me.
That's all fine, but it's a bad look for Trump to bring it up, which is the REAL point here, and one that I didn't make clearly enough, it would seem.

Last edited:
Lol ''invaders''. If someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States. A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

In auth-right thinking undocumented immigrants=criminals.

Don't forget. Trump banned bump stocks, and implemented lockdowns.

''I like to take the guns first, worry about due process 2nd''.
Trump did not implement lockdowns. Governors did that. And yes ILLEGAL aliens makes you a criminal. I'll break into your home and when the cops come, you just let them know I'm an "undocumented" house occupant. Good grief.

I know, I thought I was just playing along. LOL
Well, I thought that too, at first. Lol. Then I thought your reply might’ve been referencing only the lesson. But, then I thought that there’s no way someone would pick that name & not know about the books. But, I felt compelled to post the pic regardless bc it’s a pretty obscure reference & this way other ppl would know what I’m talking about bc it’s also a pretty stupid joke/comment without proper context. I probably shouldn’t post immediately after puffing. Lol

Last edited:
Nuclear power plants. Anyone that opposes them doesn't give two sh*ts about the environment. They just like to crap on free markets and wear ribbons.
That sector has also advanced quite a bit. Toshiba demonstrated 4S liquid sodium concept which is relatively compact and feasible for remote settlements (i.e. Alaska, Canada).

Except Jamaican doesn't mean "of African descent'. Have you actually looked at this? Her mom is 100% Indian. Her father is of Irish and dark skinned Indian decent. She has less African dna then Elizabeth Warren has Indian dna. There is a very good reason that her family owned over 150 slaves yet didn't have a single slave in their family lineage.... but sure... let's just go along with msm.
What I don’t understand is why she just can’t claim her actual bi-racial heritage and why she needs to force that she’s black on everyone. She’s a minority candidate and a woman, She’s not white. She’s not gonna do herself any favors with the black community by claiming she’s one of them when they clearly see she’s not.

Trump did not implement lockdowns. Governors did that. And yes ILLEGAL aliens makes you a criminal. I'll break into your home and when the cops come, you just let them know I'm an "undocumented" house occupant. Good grief.
Trump asked people to stay home, avoid gathering in groups, forgo discretionary travel and stop eating in food courts and bars for the next 15 days.

“If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus and we’re going to have a big celebration all together,” Trump said at a White House press briefing on March 16, 2020, where he also announced the first vaccine candidate entering phase 1 clinical trials. “With several of weeks of focused action we can turn the tide and turn it quickly.”

Would those governors do that, if Trump had not come out in support of it?

I said undocumented. Including immigrants who have expired visas. But entered the US, legally.

What I don’t understand is why she just can’t claim her actual bi-racial heritage and why she needs to force that she’s black on everyone. She’s a minority candidate and a woman, She’s not white. She’s not gonna do herself any favors with the black community by claiming she’s one of them when they clearly see she’s not.

Consider her: intellect, personality, and record, for a minute. And the answer will become clear.

Trump asked people to stay home, avoid gathering in groups, forgo discretionary travel and stop eating in food courts and bars for the next 15 days.

“If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus and we’re going to have a big celebration all together,” Trump said at a White House press briefing on March 16, 2020, where he also announced the first vaccine candidate entering phase 1 clinical trials. “With several of weeks of focused action we can turn the tide and turn it quickly.”

Would those governors do that, if Trump had not come out in support of it?

I said undocumented. Including immigrants who have expired visas. But entered the US, legally.
Asked. Mandates.
Apples. Oranges.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
My guy, please don't respond with a tiktok and a tweet from something called Insurrection Barbie. There aren't "black jobs" just like there aren't "white jobs" or "Indian jobs." Trump made a massive mistake. He can still win but you don't need to carry his water on every mistake he makes. Hillary was 100% wrong calling millions of voters Deplorables. Donald was wrong here.

FWIW, the next time you see or talk to an African American, ask them if they currently have a black job. See how well that person takes the question. We just have jobs in this country. There are good ones and bad ones but we don't have "black jobs."

Well, I guess the movement. If you wear the Trump gear and have gone to see him multiple times, you're MAGA. And that's not some terrible thing but fair is fair in politics. We watched the right turn "liberal" into a dirty word for years. Now the left is doing the same with anything associated with Trump. It's all petty of course, but that's politics.
“Black Jobs” are ANY job, regardless of what it is that is occupied by a black individual. He was referring to Black employment. And Black unemployment was at a historic low under him. That’s what he was referring to and that’s what he was pushing will happen again under him. That’s it. But like typical lib, you all have to take shit completely out of context or assign some interpretation of what he meant to push your race baiting narratives.

Last edited:
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Yet Vance brought votes from the rustbelt before he was name VP pick.... So now they are saying he doesn't. Stop listening to msm about this election. They are not even close to being impartial.
Trump brought votes from the rust belt before JD was a fart in the wind

A gathering of white men is probably one of the LEAST threatening things there is.

Bunch of white guys, playing softball/football/grilling out in the park, and a black woman's car breaks down. You know what would happen in almost ALL instances?

They would:

Give her a plate of food to eat, while they fixed her car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT