POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, you pay "very good accountants and attorneys" to cheat on your taxes. We heard you the first time. It's bullshit and you should be in jail, not making money. You are a criminal. Far more than anyone walking across the border.
GUBK7-3WgAApuUH

They created the circumstances intentionally, for crap sakes. Great theater on their part too make it seem she is the only option.
Your opinion. Not fact. Wth would he purposely participate in that debate...looking like a feeble joke.... with Trump if he had no intention of running for President? Why did he sit down for interviews afterwards and insist he's running?
Imo he was hell bent on running until the party heads convinced him otherwise. It was not a master plan... It was an old man being forced to give up his car keys.

We’re saying similar things. Communism is a theoretical economic state that would require many, many technological advances to arrive at. It isn't practical or applicable in today’s world. Those who have “tried” have usually had ulterior motives. For these reasons we’ve never had or come close to a communist system. So y’all need to stop blaming communism for all the world’s ills. People are the problem, not “communism”. Trudeau is using his power to protect his power. For a whole host of reasons, none of which are that he’s a “communist”.
Yep, fine folks, they...

GUGGCjwbQAAN9bQ

Your opinion. Not fact. Wth would he purposely participate in that debate...looking like a feeble joke.... with Trump if he had no intention of running for President? Why did he sit down for interviews afterwards and insist he's running?
Imo he was hell bent on running until the party heads convinced him otherwise. It was not a master plan... It was an old man being forced to give up his car keys.

Take a step back, and think for a minute. If this was in the works, why would they agree to an extraordinarily early debate, if their goal was to replace Biden? Give it some thought and I'm sure you can work the problem to it's only logical conclusion. And it's sadly quaint, that you think Biden was aware of the plan. Bless your heart.

(it's like trying to help a 2nd grader with math.)

Who has a proof of citizenship lying around? It's not there to guarantee you have a right to vote. It's to eliminate poor people from voting. Recently there are places that have made it illegal to be poor. Sure. Throw them in the prisons that have been emptied due to relaxed drug laws. Oh, and take away their right to vote.
Everyone has a birth certificate. Mine is in a lockbox. If you lost it, you can get a replacement copy from the state. Literally every natural born citizen can obtain it without even leaving their home. Everyone has a SSN. Even if you’re a naturalized citizen you should have those documents and if they’re lost you can get copies just like a birth certificate. Don’t give us this BS about “who has proof of citizenship laying around” are you serious?

I don't know what MAGA really is. To me, it's just a slogan. The Dems and the media seems to think it's a racist/white supremacists thing. And I'm definitely neither of those. I just think that Trump, for all of his eccentricities, seems to have a pretty good handle on things, when it comes to policy. That's why I support him.
Populist right-authoritarianism.

Purposefully exposed him. His handlers never let him take a question for 3 years and then just all of a sudden throw him on a debate stage off his meds.

Coup d’ etat by his own party that didn’t want to take an L and had to replace him asap. Democracy was at stake.

The Obamas and Clintons send their regards.

Purposefully exposed him. His handlers never let him take a question for 3 years and then just all of a sudden throw him on a debate stage off his meds.

Coup d’ etat by his own party that didn’t want to take an L and had to replace him asap. Democracy was at stake.

The Obamas and Clintons send their regards.

Dude!!! I wanted him to work this out on his own! How is he ever going to learn, if you blatantly give him the ANSWERS! LOL

Proof of Citizenship takes time to get and DEMS just can't have that as it would nullify millions of their precious "newcomers."

Instead, they disgustingly say Repubs don't want poor people voting so they push it. Liberclowns are so fake and phony that a Caveman could sniff it out, quickly.
Yeah a phone call and a few days wait is too much for the poor to handle. Not sure how they manage to even survive.

Who has a proof of citizenship lying around? It's not there to guarantee you have a right to vote. It's to eliminate poor people from voting. Recently there are places that have made it illegal to be poor. Sure. Throw them in the prisons that have been emptied due to relaxed drug laws. Oh, and take away their right to vote.

You cannot be serious. Are you four years old? My 6th grader and for that matter my 4th grader knows what and where their birth certificate and SSN card are. TBH we should probably let kids vote, it would at least make up for the rest of this nonsense. I trust the opinion of my 11 year old who sat through covid bs over someone who's spent 24 hours in our country.

As for the poor, that is on the govt to fix and educate. Shouldn't need more than a govt issued ID. So all in all I get what you are saying.

It was a COUP. More specifically a coup d'etat. Look it up. It is not a good thing.

Your side hates the republic.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Would it be fair to call that lesson, “The Education Of @HymanKaplan?”
I don't remember much of it. I just know that it didn't seem to go very well for me. I think I got knocked off my stride (which is weird, because he and I agree on most things), and I could just never seem to get my feet back under me. It's like trying to debate Jack Dempsey, or a pit bull. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Like giving power back from the feds to the states? reducing tax burdens?

i guess one man's freedom is a lefty's authoritarianism...
Lol. Yeah. That's the point. It's one man's freedom. You cry when the left does the same to you. But when the right gets in power and does it back. It's fine. Authoritarian.

Couching crap ideas in brand new packaging and slogans is their forte'

Sadly, it works pretty well, and as the collective IQ in the US declines, it even picks up speed.

Sadly your point about IQ is accurate. Even moreso it is the ability to think for one's self and look at things logically, making a decision not influenced by masses.

Unfortunately, we now live in a society where it is cool to roll with status quo and a fear of not sheeping due to retribution.

It is truly sad. To put it bluntly, people need to stand up and quit worrying about what others think of them. This isn't about identity politics, it is about a successful future. Being blissfully ignorant doesn't cut it.

Any vote for the left is an indictment on our society.

Lol. Yeah. That's the point. It's one man's freedom. You cry when the left does the same to you. But when the right gets in power and does it back. It's fine. Authoritarian.
Big false. Now ... if you're talking about the uniparty, then I suggest you go through my post history. You'll see I'm against the uniparty as much as anyone.

border wall? Hardly authoritarian... only if the gov is trying to keep ppl in. Not keep invaders out. Is the great wall of china a symbol of authoritarianism? What about the maginot line? No. That was a turrbull example.

Lol, welp ok.

Border wall

Increased military spending

Increased interventionalism

trade wars

deficit spending

Drug war

Using the power of the office to pressure private industry to worship the state (NFL kneeling)

Gun control

Corporate welfare

You realize that authoritarianism applies, in this case, to the citizens of one's own country, right?

Border wall - nope

Military spending - ????

trade wars - ????

deficit spending - (take it up with Congress)

Drug war - this is getting weirder

Gun control - you're high right now, aren't you. Admit it.

Corporate welfare - that would be the LEAST authoritarian thing in your rather "unusual" list.

Big false. Now ... if you're talking about the uniparty, then I suggest you go through my post history. You'll see I'm against the uniparty as much as anyone.

border wall? Hardly authoritarian... only if the gov is trying to keep ppl in. Not keep invaders out. Is the great wall of china a symbol of authoritarianism? What about the maginot line? No. That was a turrbull example.
Lol ''invaders''. If someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States. A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

In auth-right thinking undocumented immigrants=criminals.

Don't forget. Trump banned bump stocks, and implemented lockdowns.

''I like to take the guns first, worry about due process 2nd''.

Lol ''invaders''. If someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States. A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

In auth-right thinking undocumented immigrants=criminals.
a peaceful person can come here LEGALLY. Not authoritarian at all.

Are you ACTUALLY arguing that the mass invasion of illegal migrants the past few years is NOT happening? If you are making that argument, then there is literally nothing further to discuss.

Laken Riley could not be reached for comment ...

Reactions: trueblujr2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT