POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN guy at the end goes on to say those black guys were low information voters at the barbershop who said she wasn't black according to his radio callers. (imagine if a Fox host said that)

Kamala is likely 1/4 sub Saharan African. She is 1/4 Anglo Celtic and 1/2 Indian. I don't think this matters, but let's tell the truth.

Her father and her were not close. He isn't very happy with some of the things she said about Jamaicans. He is at Stanford.

He was a Marxist.

Britain is a perfect example of what I’m referring to in terms of being order takers even when it’s wrong.

They have been attacking the natives but are cowards against Muslims. Listen to this.

This is basically what Britain asked for. I have no respect for them , and yes this is heinous. This is a whole cultural shift from top down. Again, though it’s Great Britain.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
So what about someone who was born with female genitalia, has lived their entire life as a woman. Is a woman. That's a man, just because she has some genetic difference? Seems a bit more complicated, huh?
NOpe. Doesn't need to be complicated.

So someone "Is a woman. That's a man...". Only in your world.

Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.
Absolutely 💯 spot on. Vance is utter deadweight on the ticket. Flush Peter Thiel's rentboy down the toilet and get on with it.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Absolutely 💯 spot on. Vance is utter deadweight on the ticket. Flush Peter Thiel's rentboy down the toilet and get on with it.
There’s almost no chance he’s replacing Vance. And absolutely no way it will be with Haley. If on the slim chance he does, it will be for Scott or Ben Carson. And if he did replace Vance, prepare yourself for the media onslaught about Trumps poor hiring decisions. And for once they would have a point.

Leftist media will cry tears for the s George Floyd’s of the world or celebrate “Clock Boy” (remember that?😂) but they will not cover this or say anything about this violent death cult.
It's time for them to go back to where they came from. Dion and Sam and Sammy's dad and every other liberal can say anything they want. You cannot have people in the west that want to kill everyone that's not a Muslim.

The not too distant future in this country once they entrench themselves beyond removal in the government and institutions.
This is what the dnc does with antifa and blm. No direct ties to the party but people like Soros fund them and give the heads marching orders and the useful idiots burn and loot where they are told.

It's time for them to go back to where they came from. Dion and Sam and Sammy's dad and every other liberal can say anything they want. You cannot have people in the west that want to kill everyone that's not a Muslim.
Smart people have known this from the beginning. If a group of people won’t put any effort into assimilating into a new culture, then why did they come there? Muslims will not assimilate in any way. They just want to conquer and transform.

Biden obviously became physically and mentally unable to compete over the last few months.
1. WHO THE F is running the country? The "physically and mentally unable" (YOUR WORDS!!!) man???
2. If DIMS gave 2 chits about the country, they would have offered REAL choices during the primary and not make 60 new rules to eliminate competition during their primary. But that would've blown their cover for question #1.
3. "Grab your VCR and listen to what I am about to say ... Joe Biden is CU-HO-GENT [3 syllables]. This Joe Biden is the best ever..." GFY

China joe got his ASS beat by Trump so bad BEFORE the primary that he got thrown out (In American, we call that a coup ... and you dumbasses won't admit it). That is the ONLY reason he is out. If the polls were "close" then they (and YOU) would still be covering for him. Because you are traitors.

Is there anything that they would ever tell Trump “no” on? I don’t want to hear anything else on the border. I’m sure The Clown and others on here will say “well actually, the bill wasn’t perfect” to try to justify putting this issue off until Trump maybe wins. No bill is perfect but why wait until next year or later to address it when it’s such a big problem now? Don’t know this guy but kudos to him for being honest knowing how his political career is over now that Trump will see to it that he’s gone.
That bill had money for border agents to speed processing into the US and 80% of the money was going to the Ukraine. try again loser. More fake news from the left. Trump had immigration down to a trickle and your boy recinded all his policies and you want to blame Trump.... LOL.

Reactions: SDC888 and mdlUK.1
You mean Y, right? Females are XX, males are XY. She passed every test required for the IOC, people aren't sure whether that requires a chromosome test or not. So we don't know, but it's assumed she doesn't. Regardless, she was born with a vagina and has been a woman her entire life. Hard to say she isn't one.
So now it’s being born with a vagina? Doesn’t that directly contradict the rainbow mafia?

This is what is so disingenuous about its "argument". (And the only reason Dion likes the word arguMENt is pretty clear, butt i digress...)

When any professional league was established, it was clear some people would not be able to compete. Many of those people happened to be women. So women came together (and excluded men), because they wanted a chance to play competitive sports. And they created lesser leagues ... this is why the women's soccer team argument is SO stupid. But now liberals and men are invading and taking over their leagues and it is inherently unfair. Could people under 5' start a hoops league? Yes they could (and it might be FAS, I might actually watch it). West Point used to have a "under 150" football IM league. Many schools have rugby "clubs" ... it is fair and they mostly establish the rules.

And it is terribly juvenile to argue otherwise.

I'm sure you can go on and on. And do.
Most of us on here show the non stop lies, gaslighting and propaganda spewed by the left. You just blurt out the rights lies are Numerous and more substantial, but you can’t or won’t produce your evidence of these with your proof that debunks or proves them to be lies. I don’t need to go on and on, but if your taking Trumps “I’ll be a dictator the first day in office” obvious joke seriously and are actually frightened by it, you need to seek help.

Reactions: SDC888 and mdlUK.1
Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.
You gotta be trolling lol. You may be the only supposed Trump supporter I have seen who hates the Vance pick. Almost everyone I have seen or heard likes the pick. You talk like he's just trash...I mean Haley for VP? Lmao.

So now it’s being born with a vagina? Doesn’t that directly contradict the rainbow mafia?
That's the whole point. It's way more complicated than just, 'There are men and women, and you're born as one or the other and that's it!' There're multiple influencing factors.

Looks like the post-Trump ear scrape and photo-op hasn't boosted his numbers like many may have thought. Hm.

Tweak/Ed screams insurrection from the highest mountaintop when Grandmas strolled thru the Capitol building. Calls the attempted assassination of a former President an ear scrape photo op. This is todays Democrat.

Trump should ask for one of the moderators come from another network. 2 mods 2 networks ABC still televises. Don’t let these weak comments from Harris friggin respond. Tell her “let’s do the abc and a second on fox”. The republicans look like a mess right now. Trump blew the opportunity to seal the election but he picked Vance a guy who’s young and hurts the ticket because all his recent youthly flip flops and ridiculous statements.

Seriously though. Trump surrogates on msm are terrible. Especially cnn. Trump may need to purchase primetime air time on a msm station like cbs. Buy the airtime and have a town hall. Since you’re buying the airtime you can play clips of Kamala’s position on policy and you can have a friendly moderator. Since Kamala won’t talk get out there and demonstrate to America who she is.
Why does the debate have to be tied to one network or another. Like a State of the Union or presidential speech of significance, it should be network neutral. Broadcast by ALL networks, each party gets a moderator of their choosing and they get equal numbers of questions to each party. Simple and unbiased.

This is what is so disingenuous about its "argument". (And the only reason Dion likes the word arguMENt is pretty clear, butt i digress...)

When any professional league was established, it was clear some people would not be able to compete. Many of those people happened to be women. So women came together (and excluded men), because they wanted a chance to play competitive sports. And they created lesser leagues ... this is why the women's soccer team argument is SO stupid. But now liberals and men are invading and taking over their leagues and it is inherently unfair. Could people under 5' start a hoops league? Yes they could (and it might be FAS, I might actually watch it). West Point used to have a "under 150" football IM league. Many schools have rugby "clubs" ... it is fair and they mostly establish the rules.

And it is terribly juvenile to argue otherwise.
5' and under leagues aren't mandated by Congress under the law, are they?

Most of us on here show the non stop lies, gaslighting and propaganda spewed by the left. You just blurt out the rights lies are Numerous and more substantial, but you can’t or won’t produce your evidence of these with your proof that debunks or proves them to be lies. I don’t need to go on and on, but if your taking Trumps “I’ll be a dictator the first day in office” obvious joke seriously and are actually frightened by it, you need to seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT