POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sentiment expressed here of “The Right memes. The Left wins elections” is very interesting. The Wisconsin SC race they’re talking about gives a liberal majority to a body that had sanctioned Republican partisan gerrymanders for over a decade. WI elected Dems to most statewide offices, including governor, SoS, and attorney general and always has competitive statewide races, but yet Republicans maintain an almost 2 to 1 advantage in both state legislatures thanks to gerrymandering. It’s looking like America has shifted dramatically to the left in the past few decades but that hasn’t really borne out at the ballot box yet because of the inherent advantages for the conservative minority in the Electoral College and gerrymandering. We of course don’t see it living in the South and everyone always being so caught up in the drama of the day(i.e. Trump), but the suburban shift towards Dems and the working class shift towards Reps on social issues may end up being a blessing in disguise for Dems as privileged suburbanites(traditionally Republican) vote at higher rates more consistently than their working class counterparts. Traditional wisdom was that Dems always had more people but they had a hard time getting those working class people out to vote. Now Republicans have inherited those turnout obstacles without the larger numbers to back them up. Seems Nixon’s ‘silent majority’ has shifted to Trump’s loud-as-hell, meme spewing minority.
GT-12vgXUAAs8Xd

The X factor is going to be the 100s of thousand illegals getting strategically shipped to cities by night across the US, given socials, DL, debit cards, Kamala coloring books, and being registered to vote. Tax payer funded and orchestrated by Mayorkas and the UN.
Losers make excuses.

I think Trump has mentally checked out of the race. He made that comment the other day that 82 isn't old because he intends to run again in 2028. Like William Jennings Bryan or your family's old clunker, Trump'll run until he blows a gasket on the highway. That man does love the sound of his own voice.
I think when he becomes a back-to-back loser in the presidential race, he'll finally give up. Maybe then the spell he has over the Rs will be broken and they'll field the typical R candidates like Romney and Bush.

The X factor is going to be the 100s of thousand illegals getting strategically shipped to cities by night across the US, given socials, DL, debit cards, Kamala coloring books, and being registered to vote. Tax payer funded and orchestrated by Mayorkas and the UN.

Yep. I've said it here a dozen times: Mayorkas is the dirtiest player in the game.

On Fox
No fact checking

Such an offer.

She is an incumbent. The incumbent vice-president. I know of nobody getting antsy about it. Or making an issue of it. Except the people who love to manufacture distractions.
How is ABC any more fair and balanced than Fox. Show me some pro Trump reporting or ANY reporting that portrays Trump in a fair and positive light from ABC. curious to see what you come up with.

How is ABC any more fair and balanced than Fox. Show me some pro Trump reporting or ANY reporting that portrays Trump in a fair and positive light from ABC. curious to see what you come up with.
Each of the network stations give Trump air time any time. He belches and there are 3 reporters discussing its fragrance.

They blatantly make rules that would make ZERO sense to make unless they wanted cheating and many of their spineless voters TWERK.

Who has a proof of citizenship lying around? It's not there to guarantee you have a right to vote. It's to eliminate poor people from voting. Recently there are places that have made it illegal to be poor. Sure. Throw them in the prisons that have been emptied due to relaxed drug laws. Oh, and take away their right to vote.

Who has a proof of citizenship lying around? It's not there to guarantee you have a right to vote. It's to eliminate poor people from voting. Recently there are places that have made it illegal to be poor. Sure. Throw them in the prisons that have been emptied due to relaxed drug laws. Oh, and take away their right to vote.
Actually, most citizens do.

And even giving you the benefit of the doubt, just because something is inconvenient, or requires some effort, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

Trump spews a lie and you clowns scoop it up like a stripper and her dollar bills.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Trump spews a lie and you clowns scoop it up like a stripper and her dollar bills.

Nah, didn’t get this from Trump. Been following this situation for years but more closely after the man you voted for said “surge the border”

This is our future and you get to own it.

You LIBS are in a race to see who's dumber, I see. The leader keeps changing in this race.

Nah, didn’t get this from Trump. Been following this situation for years but more closely after the man you voted for said “surge the border”

This is our future and you get to own it.

They are heavily armed because right wing mobs have been attacking them and vandalizing their neighborhoods in response to a nutjob teen killing 3 girls at a dance studio.
The teen isn't even an immigrant but has parents from Africa.

I remember police acting on Beshears orders to take plate numbers and although I didn’t agree with it, I know that police are sworn to carry out executive orders at the behest of other sworn officials. I guess our men sworn to serve in our armed forces are just “muscle” hired to take orders.

A great majority of cops are good people, but it’s only a minority of them that is bad.

Do a ride along with a cop on a domestic call. It’s no job for the weak at heart.

I’ll always be unapologetically pro cop and pro military.
Britain is a perfect example of what I’m referring to in terms of being order takers even when it’s wrong.

They have been attacking the natives but are cowards against Muslims. Listen to this.

https://x.com/mrandyngo/status/1819780982809014278?s=46

Last edited:
So ya think they should start having a national primary race with debates and wait for November for the Dem Convention to pick the candidate? Shouldn't take any time at all to organize that primary election in every state.
That's pure genius VH. Brilliant I say!!
You're changing the subject from the 81M votes you said she got & I said she didn't get for president & that she's won exactly zero delegates for president in two voters' election cycles. She's hand picked by the elites - no one challenged her for the delegates to the convention, did they? The fix was in. Whatever the Dims chose to do was dishonest.

Reactions: Lost In FL
She's an infinitely better speaker than Trump, who appears to be terrified of debating her, so he needs to have a hostile crowd on a purely right-wing propaganda network where they'll ask him about his golf swing and what sandwich he likes best from McDonald's.
Oops

Last edited:
Plzen! Nav point 540, Humongous numbers of Mi-24 Hind's stationed there. I remember tha...

Sorry, got carried away. LOL

You're right though, a ton of breweries and a brewery museum. It's a beautiful city. If you're going to tour a brewery, you have to do Urquell. If you like churches, St. Bartholomew's is 👍 If you're taking your family/kids, check out Techmania.

I'm extremely jealous.

If you run through Pimsleur Czech course before you go, you won't have any trouble.

Proof of Citizenship takes time to get and DEMS just can't have that as it would nullify millions of their precious "newcomers."

Instead, they disgustingly say Repubs don't want poor people voting so they push it. Liberclowns are so fake and phony that a Caveman could sniff it out, quickly.
Yes, it does. And if you're an adult, you learn to plan ahead. It took me 6 months to get my birth certificate from New York, but I knew I would need it, and you know what I did, since I knew it would? I PLANNED AHEAD.

How’s that fiscal conservatism been doing since Mitch has been the pub leader? Debt looking better? Spending way down, I assume? Lol.
Couldn't stop Trump from spending wildly I admit. But his haters here frequently ask what he's ever done & I gave an example. So rather than acknowledging it, they return to hating. Proves they don't have anything, just collectively enjoy the hate.

You're changing the subject from the 81M votes you said she got & I said she didn't get for president & that she's won exactly zero delegates for president in two voters' election cycles. She's hand picked by the elites - no one challenged her for the delegates to the convention, did they? The fix was in. Whatever the Dims chose to do was dishonest.
Like I said... It was the ONLY intelligent choice given the circumstances.
Biden obviously became physically and mentally unable to compete over the last few months. He went downhill fast. That happens with people his age.
Your bright idea to hold a full national Dem primary over the final 90 days left till the election is not only impractical and unreasonable.... It's asinine.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Can you imagine Elon Musk part of a Gov Effeciency Commission. Clean that bloated bureaucracy shit up and streamline. Who the HELL could be against that? It's the chance of a lifetime.

Meanwhile, democrats want to set up the Ministry of Truth to control speech.

Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.
I think Trump made a mistake picking Vance. Admitting that mistake by replacing Vance would be a bigger one imo.

Really? I don't see it that way. Why is it a bad thing to admit a mistake and correct it?

It's worked out pretty well for the Democrats.

Reactions: entropy13
Uh huh...does it hurt to be apologist? And. What the hell are you talking about..didn't Trump agree to a debate on CNN, didn't he just go on a panel of black journalists (that kamala skipped), dodnt he d9 an interview on 60 minutes, etc etc etc etc..see again you're just making shit up...again. at some point while you cry about fox news you're gonna have to come to the self realization...that you are also only taking in preferred information that tells you what you want to hear. No light bulb yet tho.

Meanwhile, kamala has taken questions from???? Has anyone asked her about her lying on video time and time again aboit bidens cognitive ability?

Find us where she's been asked an adversarial question

@MidseasonTweak did you clear this up yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT