POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just another day of record stocks and slowing inflation under Biden!!

GT-sI9rWIAAdMCr

Which of these “lies” are more numerous and more significant? Please go into some detail? Which lies are more significant than the Russia collusion lie, the Hunter Biden laptop lies, the Covid lies, the censoring of anyone who questioned those lies, the border crisis lies, the lies about Biden’s cognitive state, telling us not to believe everything we can plainly see and hear with our own eyes and ears, the blatant lies about the assassination attempt, the planting of evidence in the Trump cases, or the lies about the administration working with the DA’s in all of the Trump cases to use law fair to bring down Trump. we can go on and on for days on end with the lies from the left. So once again, what lies are more numerous or more significant?
I'm sure you can go on and on. And do.

Yeah, the media is saying Trump should stay locked into the previous agreement even though Biden isn't even in the race anymore:

Trump should ask for one of the moderators come from another network. 2 mods 2 networks ABC still televises. Don’t let these weak comments from Harris friggin respond. Tell her “let’s do the abc and a second on fox”. The republicans look like a mess right now. Trump blew the opportunity to seal the election but he picked Vance a guy who’s young and hurts the ticket because all his recent youthly flip flops and ridiculous statements.

Seriously though. Trump surrogates on msm are terrible. Especially cnn. Trump may need to purchase primetime air time on a msm station like cbs. Buy the airtime and have a town hall. Since you’re buying the airtime you can play clips of Kamala’s position on policy and you can have a friendly moderator. Since Kamala won’t talk get out there and demonstrate to America who she is.

Hey, jobs are slowing down... Stocks are dropping. It's a Republican wet dream. You're really gonna love it as gas and grocery prices drop when a major recession hits.
4 years of non stop economic growth....Now the more miserable it gets, the happier y'all are. 😂😂😂

Probably. Doesn't surprise me i had it mixed up.

Were they also born with a penis?
You know the 1 in 4000 people are born with both testicles and ovaries. (I didn't know that. A doctor told me that recently. )

The XX/XY divide isn't written in stone either. Some species don't have Y chromosomes. Some species change their sex according to environmental pressures.

Life doesn't recognize rigid boundaries. If it did, there'd only be Death.

Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
As for the debate between Kackles and Trump, let Kackles talk, don’t interrupt her. Her responses will demonstrate how ignorant she is. Trump talking over her will only put Trump in a bad light ( disrespecting women). I hope both have their microphones muted while the other is speaking.

IMO, I believe the muted microphones helped Trump during the debate with Turnip brain.
The problem will her inevitably getting the questions beforehand and being able to rehearse her responses. We know she talks in word salad, but she is cognizant enough to be able to produce a prepared response when needed. Only slight blessing is that it’s Fox.

You know the 1 in 4000 people are born with both testicles and ovaries. (I didn't know that. A doctor told me that recently. )

The XX/XY divide isn't written in stone either. Some species don't have Y chromosomes. Some species change their sex according to environmental pressures.

Life doesn't recognize rigid boundaries. If it did, there'd only be Death.

Ok great. Was there another biological male fighting in the Olympics vs females? Do you support that person being able to fight biologic females?

Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.
Are you serious? It’s August the 3rd, Trump is in a better position at this time in either 2 elections, by far, abd you’re panicking…or trying to push a narrative.

Reactions: cat_chaser
Are you serious? It’s August the 3rd, Trump is in a better position at this time in either 2 elections, by far, abd you’re panicking…or trying to push a narrative.
Between abortion rights and Vance's "Crazy Cat Lady" comments....Trump is going to lose worse than last time. The vast majority of those that voted Biden last time are not suddenly going to fall in love with Trump again. Trump literally lost millions of Boomer voters to Covid. Those dead people ain't voting in this election.
Trump's base is shrinking every day with his stupid "Black jobs" comments and "Songs with the J6 Choir" BS. His base and many on this site love it but swing voters HATE that sh**.
You have no idea how many wives are going to nod yes to their husbands about voting R and then pull the D lever in the booth. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

WTF? Haley? Put another RNC war hawk in there? You wouldn't even have to worry about the Democrats at that point, the RNC would gladly kill Trump if it got one of their establishment candidates in there.

Isn't Vance just an insurance policy? What's changing the VP going to do except make everyone lose confidence and claim "Trump camp in shambles!"

The last thing you want is any of the RNC scum as your VP or anywhere in your cabinet again.

Between abortion rights and Vance's "Crazy Cat Lady" comments....Trump is going to lose worse than last time. The vast majority of those that voted Biden last time are not suddenly going to fall in love with Trump again. Trump literally lost millions of Boomer voters to Covid. Those dead people ain't voting in this election.
Trump's base is shrinking every day with his stupid "Black jobs" comments and "Songs with the J6 Choir" BS. His base and many on this site love it but swing voters HATE that sh**.
You have no idea how many wives are going to nod yes to their husbands about voting R and then pull the D lever in the booth. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.
I think Trump has mentally checked out of the race. He made that comment the other day that 82 isn't old because he intends to run again in 2028. Like William Jennings Bryan or your family's old clunker, Trump'll run until he blows a gasket on the highway. That man does love the sound of his own voice.

The X factor is going to be the 100s of thousand illegals getting strategically shipped to cities by night across the US, given socials, DL, debit cards, Kamala coloring books, and being registered to vote. Tax payer funded and orchestrated by Mayorkas and the UN.

• Angry
Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT