POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That "tyranny of the majority" line is hysterical. The correct thing to be in opposition to is tyranny. Tyranny of the minority isn't better. Because tyranny always only benefits one man. Not the people who enabled it. One man.

That's why we have elections. In case the person elected turns out to be a criminal or incompetent or nuts or something. Or all of the above.

That's why we need to keep voting. As far into the future as we can imagine.
Never have I seen a more ludicrous misunderstanding of the founding principles of this country. If you, as an adult, don’t understand why you’re wrong, then you are hopeless beyond repair.

That UK football punishment is a joke. I'm not saying it was right what happened...but looking at the craziness going on with NIL everywhere UK has to vacate a season over 11 players being paid by UK healthcare?? Laughable.
Considering what Bama has got away with for over
a decade, yeah.

Why isn’t the default thing to lawyer up and not cooperate like all of the others do?

We're a republic not a unfettered democracy. That's the point of the EC. Otherwise you get tyranny of the majority...do you care about the little guy or no?

Also, if my team scores one touchdown and the other team scores none BUT the other team has more total yards do they actually win? That's the popular vote.

Amd no, I mean I get it, you're still stuck in your house terrified of covid 5 years later, but the majority of the country is center right. Get out and meet ppl across the country outside your bubble. You want an example...look at 2016. Yay! So cool Hillary won the popular vote. Except...no she got more votes than Trump, who won the EC. Actually more people voted against her than for her...not so popular, huh. Here do some basic math:

HRC: 65.8 mil
Jill stein: 1.4 mil
Gloria Rivia: 70k

Vs.
Trump: 62.9 Mil
+Johnson ( libertarian, which is not left) 4.4 mil
+Evan mcmullin (independent, was a R) 730k
+Castle (constitution, lol definitely not D) 230k

Wait I thought you said Hillary was so popular, whyd MORE ppl vote against her? So the person the majority of the country voted against and the majority of states voted against shouldve been president? The one that became president actually did win something tho, he won the majority of states. Understand or still need help with this? I'm sorry you are so angry. Or are you unable to shake your cult beliefs you think the person the majority of the country voted against and the majority of states voted against is actual victor?

Easy easy stuff
The majority of the country is not center right. Or the Romney wing would be the largest and most powerful. Instead it's the smallest. In order of size, it's center-left > far-right > far-left > center-right. Bernie Sanders has more supporters than Paul Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Well if you want to get mad about women not being as good at sports you're going to be mad for a long time. That's just the way things are. Don't blame me, blame the God you believe in.
Has nothing to do with men being better. It’s all relative when they compete against their own chromosomal makeup. I can watch women competing against women just fine and enjoy it. But yeah I get kinda mad when I see someone with XY chromosomes who sucks against his own kind, pretending to be someone with XX and whipping them.

I get your point on the abortion issue, but how long before that 15 week turns to 20, to 30, and then to full term? And make no mistake, abortion on demand at any stage is what they want no matter what they say.

As we’ve seen with gun laws and everything else, you cant give the left an inch because they’re just never satisfied until they have it all. The goal posts always get moved back. Chipping away at your principles, your rights, morals, or to get what they want is their MO. If the right keeps just moving to the left for the hopes of a W here and there, eventually we just become the left.
If you lose elections then you will lose a hell of a lot more than 15 weeks or 17 weeks. They will add 4 justices to SCOTUS and you will lose guns and ANY restrictions on abortion.

Your slippery slope argument requires a majority to believe in slipping. Currently the vast majority oppose 3rd trimester. I don't think your fear is rational.

@TheFrontRunner
I don't know if your out of town, and no clue what hospital pops is in, if I knew I have no problem checking in in him and letting you know the updates if need be. Just letting youy know..

@55wildcat

Replied to you earlier. He got out today at noon. My mom was with him most of the time. I visited him twice but couldn't stay with him as much this week cause I had a follow up on my arm and physical therapy. Broke a bone in my elbow about 5 and half weeks ago. Dad has to take his heart meds everyday, can't miss it, they think he may have forgot he already took all his pills and then took them twice one day and that lead to the hospitalization, but don't think they know that for sure. His blood pressure dropped very very low.

Appreciate the offer though. You are a good dude.

Unrelated note, was that picture the other day of the german shepherds your dogs or just a pic you found? I know you said you had at least 2? Said for a few years I was going to get one, but haven't yet.

Evidence? Being stern and serious when needed, all fathers likely have. Emotionally immature ones tell their kids to shut the hell up. There's always a better way to deal with a perceived problem when dealing with a young child.
The kid wasn't harmed nor will remember it. Telling him to shut up is being stern. As you said, there's always a better way - for lefties - that's how you spend more & build up your power. Good with good intentions is fine & better than letting it go. Perfection not needed.

Has nothing to do with men being better. It’s all relative when they compete against their own chromosomal makeup. I can watch women competing against women just fine and enjoy it. But yeah I get kinda mad when I see someone with XY chromosomes who sucks against his own kind, pretending to be someone with XX and whipping them.
It's all relative if they only compete against others under 6' too. Don't see us doing that. It's silly. Do you think it'd be more fair to have all white leagues and all Black leagues? Samoans and Guatemalans don't have the same genetic physical tendencies. Ethiopian sumo league, go!

I remember these videos. Never liked Kerry, don't like Bush now.

But I did laugh at the at 43 second mark when Bush says you're a 'UN p-ssy' and the picture they show of Kerry.

Biden/Harris was the ticket. She was elected by 81 million people.
The VP side of the ticket can absolutely make or break whether a ticket wins or loses.
Sarah Palin says hi.
She got zero delegates and zero votes for president - the office we're talking about. Stop the bs.

It's all relative if they only compete against others under 6' too. Don't see us doing that. It's silly. Do you think it'd be more fair to have all white leagues and all Black leagues? Samoans and Guatemalans don't have the same genetic physical tendencies. Ethiopian sumo league, go!
What’s silly is trying this argument, again. Read the room Karl. Only a moron thinks men should be competing against women.

Get on the illegal alien crimes account and look, so many cases. A lot of crimes against children/teens, a church arson, a DUI that killed a cop, murders, assaults, a cockfighting ring where 50 vehicles were seized and at least 5 were illegals...endless. Here is just a couple:

Like I said. People need to step up. Our criminal system will be overloaded. Just need a few concerned gun owners over age 80 to start cleaning up the streets.

Nope. It’s all relative if they compete against their chromosomal equals. That’s all. I get it that even with that divide there are people of all shapes sizes and skill levels. But the best women’s basketball player could not ride a bench in the NBA. Not even Griner.
Samoans and Guatemalans aren’t prominent in the NBA either, but their physical makeup makes them more suited for football or wrestling. It’s why certain positions in sports require a certain physical makeup. Can’t believe we are even having this discussion. It’s stupid.

If the revolution kicks off tomorrow, count me in. Until then incrementalism is revolutionary.
GT8g8-nXQAE62jo

She got zero delegates and zero votes for president - the office we're talking about. Stop the bs.
So ya think they should start having a national primary race with debates and wait for November for the Dem Convention to pick the candidate? Shouldn't take any time at all to organize that primary election in every state.
That's pure genius VH. Brilliant I say!!

Nope. It’s all relative if they compete against their chromosomal equals. That’s all. I get it that even with that divide there are people of all shapes sizes and skill levels. But the best women’s basketball player could not ride a bench in the NBA. Not even Griner.
Samoans and Guatemalans aren’t prominent in the NBA either, but their physical makeup makes them more suited for football or wrestling. It’s why certain positions in sports require a certain physical makeup. Can’t believe we are even having this discussion. It’s stupid.
It is stupid. You acknowledge we're all different, but then say women should be segregated in their own league anyway. It's stupid, like you said. If they're good enough to play, play. If not, too bad. Same as the guy who's 5'6.

Sports can ultimately be broken down into two levels. For fun and for competition. If it's for fun it doesn't matter. Whoever wants to play can play, for fun. If it's for competition you're looking for the best players, right? Not the best players with only X chromosomes. We don't give scholarships to players who can't hack it. What women need is actual equality, not softball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT