POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me make this simple for you that 99.9% of us on here understand, except you, Sam, and Dion....

There are males. There are females.

Thanks for playing, and you can pick up your parting gift from Johnny at the door.
its "argument", like always, is so FOS, and at its core, actually very infantile in its "thinking". we can describe its "argument" a different way and see the absurdity...back in the day, there were sissy girls, sassy girls, preppy girls and tomgirls ... did any of them have to change their "plumbing" because they FELT a certain way?

The WHOLE tranny contagion is ridiculous.

I think many of you need professional help. Since 1952 there have been 10 terms in which there have been Republican president and 8 when there have been Democrats.**

On the face of it you guys are just poor losers who love making a show of your own anger. Simply on the numbers there are way more left-center-left people that right-center-right people. The Electoral College gives dirt more votes than people.

2 Eisenhower
2 Nixon
2 Reagan
1 Bush I
2 Bush II
1 Trump

2 Kennedy/Johnson
1 Carter
2 Clinton
2 Obama
1 Biden
We're a republic not a unfettered democracy. That's the point of the EC. Otherwise you get tyranny of the majority...do you care about the little guy or no?

Also, if my team scores one touchdown and the other team scores none BUT the other team has more total yards do they actually win? That's the popular vote.

Amd no, I mean I get it, you're still stuck in your house terrified of covid 5 years later, but the majority of the country is center right. Get out and meet ppl across the country outside your bubble. You want an example...look at 2016. Yay! So cool Hillary won the popular vote. Except...no she got more votes than Trump, who won the EC. Actually more people voted against her than for her...not so popular, huh. Here do some basic math:

HRC: 65.8 mil
Jill stein: 1.4 mil
Gloria Rivia: 70k

Vs.
Trump: 62.9 Mil
+Johnson ( libertarian, which is not left) 4.4 mil
+Evan mcmullin (independent, was a R) 730k
+Castle (constitution, lol definitely not D) 230k

Wait I thought you said Hillary was so popular, whyd MORE ppl vote against her? So the person the majority of the country voted against and the majority of states voted against shouldve been president? The one that became president actually did win something tho, he won the majority of states. Understand or still need help with this? I'm sorry you are so angry. Or are you unable to shake your cult beliefs you think the person the majority of the country voted against and the majority of states voted against is actual victor?

Easy easy stuff

Last edited:
We're a republic not a unfettered democracy. That's the point of the EC. Otherwise you get tyranny of the majority...do you care about the little guy or no?

Also, if my team scores one touchdown and the other team scores none BUT the other team has more total yards do they actually win? That's the popular vote.

Amd no, I mean I get it, you're still stuck in your house terrified of covid 5 years later, but the majority of the country is center right. Get out and meet ppl across the country outside your bubble. You want an example...look at 2016. Yay! So cool Hillary won the popular vote. Except...no she got more votes than Trump, who won the EC. Actually more people voted against her than for her...not so popular, huh. Here do some basic math:

Vs.

Wait I thought you said Hillary was so popular, whyd MORE ppl vote against her? So the person the majority of the country voted against shouldve been president? The one that became president actually did win something tho, he won the majority of states. Understand or still need help with this? I'm sorry you are so angry.
Good luck trying to get through to that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL

Look at what the criminal justice system has become.

Imagine a mother seeing this video and having to live with the fact that no one will face real punishment. Sadly, her son won't be the last victim. Zero chance those pieces of sh-t in the video go on to live productive lives. Probably won't have to wait long to see some of them back in news for some other criminal act.

He's looking more and more like an old curmudgeon. Is he still married to Babe? One of the strangest marriages in history....along with Trump's '16 campaign director and advisor and her idiot husband ate up with TDS.

Edit....had his wife wrong. It's Mary Matalin. Thought it was Buchanan's sister but was wrong. Surprise, surprise...Matalin is no longer a Repub. Is now registered Libertarian. Imagine she has TDS as well....as do most of the people who worked for Bush.

Buchanan would have disowned his sister for marrying that clown. Carville wife was a fake conservative.

Imagine a mother seeing this video and having to live with the fact that no one will face real punishment. Sadly, her son won't be the last victim. Zero chance those pieces of sh-t in the video go on to live productive lives. Probably won't have to wait long to see some of them back in news for some other criminal act.

Where is the outrage from the left? Why isn't this on the nightly News?

Vs.

Wait I thought you said Hillary was so popular, whyd MORE ppl vote against her? So the person the majority of the country voted against and the majority of states voted against shouldve been president? The one that became president actually did win something tho, he won the majority of states. Understand or still need help with this? I'm sorry you are so angry.
Her husband never got above 50% either. And the ONLY reasons he won in the first place were the ponytail-beta-cuck guy, Bush's watch and Ross Perot's sucking south...

but Sam wants us to get rid of the things that will protect ourselves...thinks law-abiding citizens are the problem... these kids post this stuff with zero consequence. Sad. not agreeing w his statement, but law-abiding citizens are not the problem.
There is absolutely nothing that can be done to fix this. None. There’s no amount of education. There’s no amount of money to throw at this problem and fix that stuff.

ONe can glean more about that man's character from that one decision alonethan any amount of Trump's bumbling or crass comments could ever tell you.

Agree with you. So what your son knocked up a stripper? Worse things in life. That child’s still your blood. Tbf, she’s better off that family staying far away from her. No getting sniffed/fondled and no showers with PeePaw.

The post was just an embarrassing attempt at faux outrage.

Why do dems not understand the distinction between our country and our government?
But keep on desperately attempting to conflate them.
Hard to keep the distinctions straight with all the non stop bitching n bashing of America by Republicans.

Last edited:
No they didn't. She dropped out before iowa she was so bad and then biden just picked her solely based on identity...even he has admitted that if you read my earlier post from the book passages.

But democrats are obsessed with power, lied to everyone, and attempted to drag a dead body across the finish line even though he's been like this for 3 years bc they thought it would win.....they didn't have primaries open in several states, made sure rfk Jr couldn't get on anything, and only when they found out they couldn't gas light anyone anymore (even you figured it out) they then installed her.

That's the funny thing about the "save democracy" crowd. Republicans let the voters choose trump. In 2016 they let an outsider with no political experience come in, and voters chose him. Democrats on the other hand, conspired against bernie sanders twice, won't let ppl on ballots or debate stages, and hand pick their nominees
Biden/Harris was the ticket. She was elected by 81 million people.
The VP side of the ticket can absolutely make or break whether a ticket wins or loses.
Sarah Palin says hi.

Private schools. If you can afford it, do it for your kids future! The Public school system is a S###Hole.
Home school too. I did that with my daughter sophomore year and never looked back. She graduated a couple of months ago. It also allowed her to start college courses she was interested in too because she got all of her schoolwork done in about 2 or 3 hours a day and had more time to work on college courses.

That "tyranny of the majority" line is hysterical. The correct thing to be in opposition to is tyranny. Tyranny of the minority isn't better. Because tyranny always only benefits one man. Not the people who enabled it. One man.

That's why we have elections. In case the person elected turns out to be a criminal or incompetent or nuts or something. Or all of the above.

That's why we need to keep voting. As far into the future as we can imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT