POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone noticed that Joe Biden is practically unseen and unheard now? He is the “most powerful man in the world”. Yet nobody gives a shit what he says, where he is, what he mumbles.

He was a puppet, as we all knew. He’s been discarded so fast that the public barely notices. The next puppet is being shoved down their throats.

It’s unreal. If one needed evidence that 2020 was stolen and our country conquered, what else is necessary?

GT6vHqJW0AAbPCK

^^^^
They're just happy that they are free to get abortions at any time.
With so many studies showing that young men, 18 to 39 have pretty much lost interest in dating, marriage, etc. because essentially, it's just not worth the effort and the risk of losing your stuff, I don't think women are going to have to worry about abortions for much longer.

I'll see if I can find the article, but a lot of guys in that age range are just going ahead and getting a vasectomy.

The majority of women in that age range (their prime years to "get one") are EXTREMELY unhappy/angry/pissed about this trend.

Why are we capturing these turds? Just shoot them.

Nonsense. Each ballot is checked by Republican and Democratic poll workers. Together. Every one of them. I've worked polls 4 or 5 times. Every ballot, every twitch, every thing is counted by 2 pairs of eyes.

I have no idea what the methodology of that graph was, its accuracy, or anything else about it.
False.

With so many studies showing that young men, 18 to 39 have pretty much lost interest in dating, marriage, etc. because essentially, it's just not worth the effort and the risk of losing your stuff, I don't think women are going to have to worry about abortions for much longer.

I'll see if I can find the article, but a lot of guys in that age range are just going ahead and getting a vasectomy.

The majority of women in that age range (their prime years to "get one") are EXTREMELY unhappy/angry/pissed about this trend.

Not to mention these girls expect a good guy 8/10 on looks, $200k/year, nice place, ride, etc and think you should be happy with their 100+ body count and a social media/pill/alcohol addiction and then have a divorce to look forward to where she takes you to the cleaners for 3/4 of it all.

Guys are wising up.

Not to mention these girls expect a good guy 8/10 on looks, $200k/year, nice place, ride, etc and think you should be happy with their 100+ body count and a social media/pill/alcohol addiction and then have a divorce to look forward to where she takes you to the cleaners for 3/4 of it all.

Guys are wising up.
My granddad always told me to nevery marry. My dad took that advice and so have I.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Might wanna check out the pics of her BLACK dad. While you're at it....here is a word you might not have ever heard.
Biracial: adj. having parents or ancestors from different racial or ethnic backgrounds.
For example, Black and Indian.

Why are you so obsessed with race? Who cares, although we do know she "identified" as Indian for the majority of her life until it was better to become black.

It's funny tho, watching the same ppl talk about Nikki Haley. Like remember this:

But yes, we should be focusing on what matters. Like her lying...or we not doing that either now:

This is actual, literal incel content. Are you single? Your algorithm must be screwed.
No, I'm married (for the second time. First marriage was 20 years, current one is at 18 years)

I wasn't basing my initial post on those videos. I just thought they were funny. The facts are, that more and more young men are heading in that direction.

So, I'm not really sure what your point was. Maybe to ineffectually dispute the trend, by attempting an embarrassingly weak zinger directed at me, or perhaps you're just frustrated with yourself. It doesn't really make a difference to me.

(FYI - I don't allow algorithms to influence my web activity. That's possible you know. Well, I guess you DIDN'T know...)

I'm actually starting to think that there is a VERY good chance that we end up in a 269 to 269 tie in November.

That would be NUTS. I cannot even IMAGINE the vitriol from the left, if the House elects Trump with 27 votes LOL (which is what would happen, and that is worst case scenario since Nebraska and Alaska don't technically have partisan majorities in their state houses.)

OMG, it would be an absolutely EPIC meltdown...

I'm moving rapidly to the side of jettisoning Vance.

As much as I like Trump's policies, he seemingly listens to the wrong people when it comes to VP picks.

Vivek would be killing it out there. His reasoned and articulate voice would be a good counter to Trump's bar room style. Vance is just a loose cannon, and with Trump's propensity to fire at will, they are just giving what SHOULD be a pretty weak candidate in Kamala, too much fodder.

JD got to go....

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Well, that isn't EXACTLY what he said. He said he didn't realize she was black. And to be fair, she doesn't really LOOK black, and he said that she is going all in on the black card. Which, she is.

At first sight, she looks like she just got off the plane from Delhi.

Either way, I disagree. Because Kamala, and by extension, those that vote for her, ARE exponentially more stupid than your average bear.

So, thanks for confirming my point.

Last edited:
I've invited debate on this, but the only thing it's achieved is me being called a racist.

For my entire life I've listened to Democrats, blacks, and liberal voters tell me that Republicans are racist, and that the Dems have their (blacks) back.

The objective evidence overwhelmingly says they do not. And further, they have made things worse for black Americans. (I'm excluding voting rights of course)

It's a lie, a ruse, a con game.
When someone profits from your sickness, why would they ever want a cure?

These cities where they reside, there's not a Republican in sight. It should be a leftist utopia free to achieve everything you'd ever want. I mean, the Democrat Party has it all figured out, right? Decade after decade and nothing improves. But when it's election season, here come the race hustlers to pine for your vote.

Like cattle to the slaughter. Stupid, sufficiently compensated, enough so, at least, so the don't get any ideas (in the form of feed/perceived safety/free stuff), and unmotivated.

Democrat voters PREFER the feed containment lot, to the open field. It's really the perfect analogy.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeismaNole
I'm moving rapidly to the side of jettisoning Vance.

As much as I like Trump's policies, he seemingly listens to the wrong people when it comes to VP picks.

Vivek would be killing it out there. His reasoned and articulate voice would be a good counter to Trump's bar room style. Vance is just a loose cannon, and with Trump's propensity to fire at will, they are just giving what SHOULD be a pretty weak candidate in Kamala, too much fodder.

JD got to go....
I would've went with Vivek. It also takes the minority crap away which is what the left always plays but I guess he has his reasons.

Still, it wouldn't matter. Trump is polarizing. No one who was undecided is going to vote for Trump cause of the VP pick.

2024 is the last stand for the Republicans when it comes to the presidency. I don't think they will ever win again but I know they certainly won't if Kamala is given this election. In 2028, there's not going to be anyone in the GOP who generates the enthusiasim enough to offset all of the illegals.

Plus, Vivek looks a hell of a lot blacker than Kamala. LOL

Not to mention that he has, at MINIMUM, 40 IQ points on her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT