POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blinded by pure hatred. Sorry you’re so ignorant. Election was stolen.
It's happening...... And there's nothing the Cult can do to stop it. There's just not enough loonies to vote Dear Leader back into office.
So long as he's talking about grabbing puzzy, singing songs with cop beaters, and slamming Kamala for her race.... The dumbazz will lose again. Just like last time.
Trump also lost millions of his base that refused to take the Covid vax too.
He's toast.

Tell me the dems have nothing to run on while telling me the dems have nothing to run on.
I suppose next week, the Kamala brain trust will come up with "Trump has cooties" campaign slogan.
they run on identity issues and hatred for donald j trump and that’s high octane and good enough for democrats. i doubt trump flips any dems to vote for him. i’m around trump haters every day and have yet to see one of them change their opinion of him.

It's happening...... And there's nothing the Cult can do to stop it. There's just not enough loonies to vote Dear Leader back into office.
So long as he's talking about grabbing puzzy, singing songs with cop beaters, and slamming Kamala for her race.... The dumbazz will lose again. Just like last time.
He's toast.

I've already debunked that.

He's toast.

Newsweek. (snicker)
Btw, that was Joe and kammy who tried to unconstitutionally FORCE Americans to take the undertested experimental shot or lose their jobs and livelihoods!
I will never forget that attack by that piece of shit on my civil liberties. EVER.
Now back to your sad little lies. And remember to get your 12th booster. "Cuz it's du syence!"

He's advocating for scum who beat the sh** out of cops to be pardoned so they can sing songs together.
Anyone who beat up cops should go to jail whether it's BLM turds or J6 turds.
Can you say the same or will the Cult45 allow you to do that?? Be careful.... Dear Leader might hear you.

I’ve always been fine for penalties for ALL those that assault police officers. I’ve said several times on here that all those that destroyed property or assaulted officers should be punished.

Unfortunately there’s a ton of people who have done/doing jail time that didn’t do either one of those things and are being held for political reasons and to serve as a message to everyone else not to question a shady election.

they run on identity issues and hatred for donald j trump and that’s high octane and good enough for democrats. i doubt trump flips any dems to vote for him. i’m around trump haters every day and have yet to see one of them change their opinion of him.

Yeah they’d vote for Hitler reincarnated if it meant beating Trump. Truly a mental disorder at this point.

China, Iran and Russia love you guys.
Anti-Democracy.... Anti-American.... Pro Dictatorship.... Don't believe in voting... and only support elections if you win.
Lose an election and it's time to riot.
Thank God the vast majority of Americans have a completely opposite view than you. Most of us believe our best days are ahead.
The election deniers are quickly going the way of the dinosaurs.
Meanwhile, back in the real world...

You can't make this stuff up.

GT7l8zzXYAAwrcq

I’ve always been fine for penalties for ALL those that assault police officers. I’ve said several times on here that all those that destroyed property or assaulted officers should be punished.

Unfortunately there’s a ton of people who have done/doing jail time that didn’t do either one of those things and are being held for political reasons and to serve as a message to everyone else not to question a shady election.
Anyone can make an insinuation. If there were actual facts the world could recite them from memory.

Insinuation has never been evidence. As Rudy Giuliani said, 'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence'

Trump was told there was no evidence. There has never been evidence.

Anyone can make an insinuation. If there were actual facts the world could recite them from memory.

Insinuation has never been evidence. As Rudy Giuliani said, 'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence'

Doesn’t matter if they believe space invaders stole the election, they had a right to assemble and to protest. You don’t get to decide the reason for protest or if it’s acceptable or not in your opinion. Not how the country works. We don’t lock people up over that.

I’ve condemned the violence and property destruction many times on here regardless who does it.

A vegetable got the most ballots in Presidential history.
What you are looking at below basically is statistically impossible with legitimate ballots.
OIP.3FWMntAVkSXKA4gNs1vHgQAAAA

He's toast.

snl-saturday-night-live.gif

A vegetable got the most ballots in Presidential history.
What you are looking at below basically is statistically impossible with legitimate ballots.
OIP.3FWMntAVkSXKA4gNs1vHgQAAAA
Nonsense. Each ballot is checked by Republican and Democratic poll workers. Together. Every one of them. I've worked polls 4 or 5 times. Every ballot, every twitch, every thing is counted by 2 pairs of eyes.

I have no idea what the methodology of that graph was, its accuracy, or anything else about it.

Doesn’t matter if they believe space invaders stole the election, they had a right to assemble and to protest. You don’t get to decide the reason for protest or if it’s acceptable or not in your opinion. Not how the country works. We don’t lock people up over that.

I’ve condemned the violence and property destruction many times on here regardless who does it.
As if the whole world weren't watching them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT