• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Capitalism sure is grand huh?
GTsU6-QWAAA5dCE

ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.
You just might be a retard.

I'm not a woman. I am not a doctor. It is not my choice to abort away or not.
If you are neither one of those....It is not your business either unless you are a fascist control freak that likes to tell others what to do with their own body.
It is nothing I should have any say in at all until the fetus is viable to survive outside of the body imo. Once it is a viable human being capable of life outside of the mother..... then that changes the dynamic.

Nor is it the government's business then. And the only thing the Federal Government and SCOTUS have said is, "it's none of our business." So what, exactly, are you whining about, you irritating ankle biter?

Brett Baer another POS.

When interviewing Israeli Ambassordor to the US, he told Brett that they killed the guy that led the attack that killed 12 kids the other day and that same guy led a attack on the US Marine Baracks in the 80's. "We got him."

Brett's respose? "Well, that's good for you."
Fox is faux conservative. There are some there but lots of lefties.

Yes there is. That isn't how luck works. It's the definition of random.
You’re contradicting most of your own positions. People can always create successful and safe communities. It’s the story of history.

You can’t get over your own stumbling block, that people are entitled to what others have if it happens to be better. That’s the basis of most conflict, and always has been.

Fox is faux conservative. There are some there but lots of lefties.

I agree, but I do watch The Five, Gutfeld, and Jesse. The Five is much better when Harold Ford is on instead Tarlov. I also watch Outnumbered at noon if I have time. Those are the only things I watch on fox, absolutely nothing else on any other media outlet. I enjoyed OAN until the liberals removed it. Now you have to pay to get it.

Damn...

That's the irony. There is really NOTHING weirder, than an out of touch liberal Democrat politician, trying to NOT look weird, and THAT is a 10 out of 10.

The comic book/pedophile smile, the uncooked fake food on the grill, the grotesque man nipples poking through the shirt... It is straight out of a Blumhouse psychological horror movie.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Sounds like the perfect democrat candidate. Slut daughter uses illegal drugs and brags about it online. Nice Hunter replacement. Dems love this shit.

"Kamala Harris VP contender Mark Kelly warned daughter to take down posts about 'p***y molly weed' drugs and sex."

Remember when the norm was patriotism? I sure do. What the hell happened? I know, I know. It's obvious. Hell, even Hollywood back then.

I agree, but I do watch The Five, Gutfeld, and Jesse. The Five is much better when Harold Ford is on instead Tarlov. I also watch Outnumbered at noon if I have time. Those are the only things I watch on fox, absolutely nothing else on any other media outlet. I enjoyed OAN until the liberals removed it. Now you have to pay to get it.
Sky news from Australia seems to be the most fair source I've found.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT