POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, Dion. I contend, that since the Civil Rights Act (and more specifically, the associated legislation) was passed, that Black Americans have been in a steady decline, with respect to almost any measurable you can find.

That's my debating point.

Now, convince me otherwise.

Imagine being Karl Jr. and thinking that black Americans aren’t bright enough to see that Democrats have made their lives exponentially worse since 1964.

Hell, he thinks they’re all too stupid to obtain an ID. Paternalism in the purest form.

The reason he and those like him pretend to be so protective of black people is for their votes. That’s it.

By whatever metric you're deciding to use. Obviously the Black community has a different one, as they see things differently.
Hell, they’re probably afraid of being called an Uncle Tom, house n, or that they’re not black if they don’t vote the right way.

Karl, being an AP Calc wizard, should know that metrics are universal and that data doesn’t lie.

That’s why a kid who is failing a class can’t just say that they are actually passing because they have a different view. Again, blatant paternalism- it’s the actual racism in this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Imagine being Karl Jr. and thinking that black Americans aren’t bright enough to see that Democrats have made their lives exponentially worse since 1964.

Hell, he thinks they’re all too stupid to obtain an ID. Paternalism in the purest form.

The reason he and those like him pretend to be so protective of black people is for their votes. That’s it.

They're wolves in sheep's clothing, as Malcolm X so duly and presciently noted.

The soft racism of low expectations. It's a far left favorite.

Reactions: Girthang and exemjr
Dion is a totalitarian. He cannot comprehend that the prisoners in his ghetto gulags aren’t brainwashed, that some of them have the ability to break away from failed policies and that many of them know that DEI is simply another form of racism.
GL9-Ry2-SW4-AAG8e-I.jpg

Right on time with this tweet. I wish this was made up but it’s obvious that these are the biggest racists in this country. Why the hell anybody would want to be counted with them is impossible to fathom.

Ignorance and Malevolence.

I don't care how fever pitched your delusional hysteria about project 2025 is... this is much worse.

My Voter ID position is one of economic situation and constitutionality because of that. Any element of race involved is just because of how racist our country's been to put minorities in worse economic position.

My Voter ID position is one of economic situation and constitutionality because of that. Any element of race involved is just because of how racist our country's been to put minorities in worse economic position.
That can't be. Democrats have held the majority of power in DC since they rebranded themselves in the 60's (if you'll search my post history, I researched and painstakingly documented that fact a while back) and devoted all of their efforts to wiping out inequality.

Unless, you know, that wasn't really their goal... (which it wasn't because a self-sufficient black community would no longer need them, and that cannot be allowed to happen)

Last edited:
Now Schumer wants Trump to dump Vance. Pundits everywhere are saying he "may get dumped", lol.

HAHAHA! They are terrified of him and want a Rhino installed. Disingenous clowns.

I still expect a bait n switch with Cackle, no way many of the dems want her as the leader of somewhat free world, on the other hand, it's a major plus for republicans for Cackle to stay put. They doctor these polls like they say Mushy was in perfect health.

They're not removing Kamala. Once the overlord came down from the mountain and endorsed her, there was no going back.

Now, do they have buyer's remorse? Maybe, given the lukewarm movement in the polls, but there is nothing to be done about it now. The ship has sailed.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
That can't be. Democrats have held the majority of power in DC since they rebranded themselves in the 60's (if you'll search my post history, I researched and painstakingly documented that fact a while back) and devoted all of their efforts to wiping out inequality.

Unless, you know, that wasn't really their goal... (which it wasn't because a self-sufficient black community would no longer need them, and that cannot be allowed to happen)
No, they've devoted much of their efforts to helping the rich get richer. Just like the Republican party. Just because one party is better doesn't mean they're great. They're just better.

Here's the bottom line. The LAST thing the Democrats want, is a self-sufficient population, that has choices about how to lead their lives. It's bad for business. And the only reason they made a disingenuous deal with black political players in the 60's was because the black population, due to intrinsic socio-economic circumstances, were an easy mark.

And don't give me crap about not wanting equal legal rights for blacks. Of course I'm for that, but that was just the carrot the Democrats used, to start an entire social engineering program. Not a conspiracy, it's fact, and the fruit it has borne PROVIDES the proof.

Last edited:
No, they've devoted much of their efforts to helping the rich get richer. Just like the Republican party. Just because one party is better doesn't mean they're great. They're just better.

So then, we agree. The Democrats (whom, I might remind you, have had the lion's share of the power in DC since they became the champion of the underclass/minorities) sold black America a bill of goods, and, through their actions, have done nothing to help them, in any tangible or meaningful way. IOW - they're racist hucksters. And worse than that, they have knowingly made their lives worse, to keep them indentured to the party. (there is a name for that, but it escapes me right now)

Now that we're all agreed, everyone over to my place for drinks.

So then, we agree. The Democrats (whom, I might remind you, have had the lion's share of the power in DC since they became the champion of the underclass/minorities) sold black America a bill of goods, and, through their actions, have done nothing to help them, in any tangible or meaningful way. IOW - they're racist hucksters. And worse than that, they have knowingly made their lives worse, to keep them indentured to the party. (there is a name for that, but it escapes me right now)

Now that we're all agreed, everyone over to my place for drinks.
Sure. But Republicans are worse. So the Black community is completely justified in voting for the lesser of two evils.

lol what? This is gibberish. Biden-esque, practically. Using word salad to deflect from paternalistic thinking is typical, but no less unsurprising.

The rest of us get it, though. You need to pretend they can’t get their own IDs so that vote by mail can continue to turn swing states in crucial elections.

At least just say it. It would be far more dignified.

I still expect a bait n switch with Cackle, no way many of the dems want her as the leader of somewhat free world, on the other hand, it's a major plus for republicans for Cackle to stay put. They doctor these polls like they say Mushy was in perfect health.
They're stuck. Now they are up to 200 Million and NONE of that money would be available for other candidates. They want you to think they like her, but in reality she's the only choice they have.

Last edited:
That didn't take NEARLY as long as I thought it would. I might have time to take in a movie now.

I never even had to start posting my documented list of legislation that Democrats proposed and passed into law, that have had a disproportionally negative effect on black people in this country. (After, of course, they professed to have their backs in '64) LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang and SDC888
That is an opinion. I don't cotton to your opinions. Because they are, without exception, misguided. And, given how the Democrats have "helped" black Americans, it is an Illogical one.

It is an ignorant opinion, as always, self-serving to advance an agenda.

They fancy themselves as some sort of white-knight saviors, seeing themselves as far more intelligent than they actually are. It's decidedly not the "lesser of two evils:" there is but one evil and it is coming from them.

Reactions: IdaCat
When was there ever freedom to risk someone else's life?
It's your responsibility to take of your self...you can continue to quadruple mask. Probably work on losing weight too, since that's what puts ppl in a high risk category. We can't cancel earth just for little you because your scared.

When was there freedom to risk someone else's life...I guess define what a baby is.

I dunno, democrats have done all they can to take money out of everyone's paycheck.

We need to keep making the government richer? Sounds like a fifedom

Why is Trump saying if he wins the election people won't be able to vote anymore after that?? That doesn't sound very free or democratic. I'm confused here.

What does he mean by no more voting if he gets elected this time?? Because voting and having free elections are the cornerstone of our democracy.
Blows my mind people don't understand what he meant lol.

"Obviously flawed ideology"? Most every VP pick is a diversity hire. It's literally called 'balancing the ticket'. Mike Pence was a diversity hire to shore up sinner Trump's numbers with white evangelicals. You only care because she's not white.
Idiotic and FALSE. Geez, unloosen your manbun, it is way too tight.

I dunno, democrats have done all they can to take money out of everyone's paycheck.

We need to keep making the government richer? Sounds like a fifedom

Democrats most certainly aren't any "better" at keeping the rich from getting richer, which is indeed all he actually cares about.

There's just a different subset of "the rich" getting richer.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT