POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So much of our news and history are bunk. The praise of Bob Woodward being one. I never knew Gerald Ford was on the Warren Commission and how he was forced as the VP on Nixon in the second term.

The intel agencies were and are just out of control.

Yep. Look up the Warren Commission in its totality. Nearly everyone on it was an enemy of Kennedy, and the members and those close to them ran the country for the next 40 yrs plus.

Reactions: blubo and parrott
The New York Times is on the case haha

GTaN7UbXMAAka__

China’s military is trash. Their entire country relies on foreign energy with no way to secure it if necessary as their naval range is minuscule. A handful of African, Indian, Indonesian, or Malaysian pirates could shut their entire country down. They don’t have a single thing going for them. Not even numbers anymore.
Heh, gotta love the Russian approach.

GTXp3uyXEAAzQGu

JD Vance being a liability for Donald Trump is fact. It's a questionable move

Facts are not questionable. They are facts.....proven, supporting data, etc. 1 apple plus 1 apple = 2 apples....fact.

Questionable leads to opinions, debates, etc. 1 apple plus 1 unidentifiable fruit could mean 2 apples...or maybe 1 apple and 1 pear. It is questionable what the other fruit is.

Which is it...a fact, or questionable?

You want Heinz 57 this time?

Reactions: exemjr and IdaCat
Facts are not questionable. They are facts.....proven, supporting data, etc. 1 apple plus 1 apple = 2 apples....fact.

Questionable leads to opinions, debates, etc. 1 apple plus 1 unidentifiable fruit could mean 2 apples...or maybe 1 apple and 1 pear. It is questionable what the other fruit is.

Which is it...a fact, or questionable?

You want Heinz 57 this time?

ok gotcha

Is the entirety of the Kamala Harris campaign, and the remainder of Biden’s presidency, going to be one long cheap fake?

Everything is either a total fabrication of Trump and Vance positions, a literal erasure of the past or rewrite of history, or just a completely fake video like “Biden” speaking “live” or Obama endorsing Kamala.
Literally EVERYTHING about the Democrat party is fake.

? Of course it isn't just about height. Height was used an an example of an immutable characteristic that affects your ability to perform a task. In this case putting a ball through a hoop placed 10 ft up. We're all born with different aptitudes for different tasks. DEI is about breaking cycles of systemic discrimination, not achieving quotas reflective of the general populace in every role.

Harris also compared ICE to the KKK.

The leftist media trying to walk back her and the left's stance on immigration is infurirating. OWN IT! All they do is lie.
This should be like shooting fish in a barrel for Trump when it comes to debates and campaigning. Literally all he has to do is run down all of Kamala’s stances and statements on these issues, and then point out he is basically exactly opposite of her on every issue. That’s it. No personal attacks. No nicknames. No brawling. Any sensible voter who is presented with these facts should find Kamala to be unelectable.

Last edited:
A libertarian would never vote for a Democrat. They are diametrically opposed to one another. Unless you're confused about what, you know, libertarianism actually MEANS.
Have to disagree a little here. I agree that a true libertarian wouldn't. Which is what I see myself as. But when I looked into joining the libertarian party I found out that that party is almost as nutty as the libs and some of them absolutely would vote Democrat. Some of them have TDS as bad as the left looneys do.

She said very fine people on both sides.

Also...she's the president of the senate, she didn't show up to Netanyahu's address to congress. Neither did biden. Care to explain?

Again, she Said nothing for a full 24 hours. Why? Not sure what you posting exactly what I said she did a day later proves. Doesn't know what's right and has to be told? Only put out a tweet.

Ahhh here's why?

Let's get your best spin
But if diversity is strength why would you prefer the weakness of merit/talent? Do you always self-own?
Because the two are not exclusive of one another and the NBA is purely based on physical, not mental abilities.
Our government absolutely should hire people that reflect the broad range of ethnicity in America.
Those different viewpoints/perspectives are an advantage, not a disadvantage.
Why do you hate different races and viewpoints? Why has your party NEVER nominated a person of color for President or VP?? NEVER. NADA. ZIP.
Is it your belief that there has never been one person of color capable of being a Republican President??
DEI and the Whites Only Club are just two sides of the same coin brotha.

This should be like shooting fish in a barrel for Trump when it comes to debates and campaigning. Literally all he has to do is run down all of Kamala’s stances and statements on these issue, and then point out he is basically exactly opposite of her on every issues. That’s it. No personal attacks. No nicknames. No brawling. Any sensible voter who is presented with these facts should find Kamala to be unelectable.
Correct. But that’s not Trump. He’ll make up insulting names and ramble. His mouth will keep the election closer to than it should.

let the games begin

CNN found in a polling analysis.—

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls—​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nee-in-decades-according-to-polls/ar-BB1qycWG

Telling people their vote should count less if they don't have kids isn't a great start.

JD “States Rights” Vance wants the federal government to track women who leave states for an abortion.

Really don't give a flying f**k even if it's 100% true. Your side can go f**k itself. Take your baby killing polices and shove them up your fxg axs.

Telling people their vote should count less if they don't have kids isn't a great start.
Honestly, I don't think you should get to vote in a Federal election, unless you can produce a tax return that says you actually PAID "net" Federal income taxes. Why should you get a say in how you spend my money?

(enters the bomb shelter)

JD “States Rights” Vance wants the federal government to track women who leave states for an abortion.

Sounded more like whoever was on the recording was concerned with lefty billionaires paying to kill plane loads of black kids.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
let the games begin

CNN found in a polling analysis.—

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls—​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nee-in-decades-according-to-polls/ar-BB1qycWG

I can buy that and it goes to part of my complaint about him. He really adds nothing. Any voter that likes him already loves trump. He is more divisive than trump so he wont win any undecided voters. Plus OH is solidly already for Trump.

The only add he might have is debating the dem vp but that was more clear when it was kamala. Even if he remains an add here, these things dont move the needle.

I get why he was chosen, because he was exactly what trump wanted, but he was a poor choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT